Every host on NPR defends Hillary full-tilt. And liberals still say NPR is unbiased

Every host on NPR defends Hillary full-tilt. And liberals still say NPR is unbiased.

Every host defends liberal ideology and issues. Every show is about LGBTQ, feminism, race, and every kind of government program.

I think most liberals recognize that NPR leans pretty left.

They all hate Hillary, love the Hebe Sanders

who cares what you think Op

you're probably a racist

This thread is just like NPR - shocking details that aren't news at all.

I listened to NPR a bit this morning, and their "news" is at a Bagdad Bob level of damage control propaganda. They said Hillary "stumbles" when it's quite obvious she would have just collapsed. They then quickly switch to how Trump's supporters are racist just like Clinton says. I'm not even kidding.

>Every host on NPR defends Hillary full-tilt.
Then you haven't been listening for the last 3 weeks. KellyAnne Conway's been on, they've had a number of Trump supporters as guests. You don't have a clue what you're talking about.

>Trump's supporters are racist
Well, the David Duke supporters, StormFront and Hammerskins guys probably are.

and they delted their comments section now so you can't even tell them how you feel...

Some have blamed this on so many old guard NPR personalities dying or retiring, and NPR having to rely on contributions from "progressive" organizations who then expect their agenda pushed.

Sad really. I used to like listening it on the ride into work.

It's not a conspiracy, nor partisanship.

When all educated people in the world are saying the same things are true? Consider this: maybe it is not a vast conspiracy that spans all educator, all scientists and all journalists.

Maybe you're just wrong about a lot of things.

They still interview trump supporters regularly. But yea, they're typically explaining Hillary's mistakes and shitting on Trump

It isn't biased to be morally correct. Even Republicans admonish Trump.

The notion that they are all (including republicans) trying to get Hillary elected in order to avoid a trump presidency is less evidence of liberal bias in the media than it is more evidence that Trump is unfit for the office.

It's probably a bit of both. I think the soft sciences have really fucked up college but for the most part, everyone on here is mostly wrong

So 100 years ago when all professors and university graduates were racist, sexist, homophobic, they were right because of how smart they were?

OP here. I actually like their humanities programs like the music critic shows and movies and shit. totally loathe story time shit with beat poets and bullshit liberal fuckers. i like to listen to all points of view, as long as they're honest about being biased

When a biology professor spends 20 minutes describing subspecies in terms that can very obviously and accurately apply to race in a human context, then immediately shouts "btw RACE IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT" and then quickly looks around to make sure nobody is going to report him, I'm pretty sure there's something rotten in academia

The problem with having a climate of unchallenged orthodoxy is that it is unchallenged. By its very nature, such on orthodoxy will be based on weaker premises, and lead to weaker conclusions, than an orthodoxy based on concensus born of constant free debate

If you think that concensus based on constant free debate is what we have in western universities then you have probably never set foot on a campus

Morality is subjective.

Yes they were, because they were educated - not because of the traits you speak of. They were also in a society where it was normal to be racist, sexist, etc.
We should probably listen to those who bother to do the work to become educated, not this knee-jerk instant headline bullshit.

I briefly considered this, but then I remembered liberalism is so full of logical contradictions that it is self-disproving.

>We say this wile completely glossing over Hillary's racist ties

Support form racists (something you can't control) is vastly different than actually openly admiring a racist icon like Hillary does.

>Unironically spouting cuckservative talking points

Fuck off kike.

Racism is just tribalism. Everyone is racist. Go back to Louder with Crowder or that kike Shapiro if you're here to defend leftist premises.

You've been on Sup Forums too long. Being unbiased means not just bashing Hillary. They lean a little left, but only because nationalism is mostly a value for the right.

>And liberals still say NPR is unbiased.

WRONG.

NPR has become hated amongst the left because they support Hilary and not Sanders or Stien. This is a thing 99% of leftists will agree on. Remember that NPR is mostly watched by old suburban people aka Hilary's core demographic.

I don't understand it. I expected them to defend her, but there was outright lying about her passing out and everything was SO WHAT SHE'S SICK WHO CAREs after fucking months of saying she was super healthy.

none of them mentioned them about her lying since Friday being sick.

cspan is credited, but not sure if anyone outside dc area has cspan radio

>racists and sexists were right 100 years ago because it's the norm
>racists and sexists are wrong now because it's the norm
This is what liberals really believe

Same. I really like npr, but admittedly I haven't been driving much in the last few mlnths so i haven't heard their coverage recently.

Before that, though, they regularly had conservatives and Trump supporters in the mornings so I didn't feel like they were getting biased (relative to something like cnn).

It's biased, but they really messed up by alienating their berniecuck listener group. They still rely a lot on donations, just look at all the comments on the FB reviews. A lot of shills on their comments. Just look at a post.

I heard this morning a """""reporter""""" say that Trump's emotional abuse may have contributed to Hillary fainting.

Emotional / verbal abuse *