Louis Theroux Returns

He's back to make fun of Americans again.

youtube.com/watch?v=eL4xUFDRRTU

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
youtube.com/watch?v=F4mtxbB-MsE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Woah... more like the DIVIDED states of america, am I right?

Louis "Mr. Thorax" Theroux is kino

I hope he does one on Antifags

All of his recent documentaries are very samey and boring. His scientology one in particular was abysmal.

why are bongs so obsessed with america dont they have problems on their own they can make documentaries about

yeah homophobics suck

>wahh stop focussing on our issues that we can't hold a mirror up to ourselves
>wahh I'm too dumb to find out that Louis is in fact American

You people are fun to learn about. You're a different kind of creature.

Sargon and Milo go to america to make vids for a reason.

It just doesnt fucking happen here, universities arent as rabid and outside of london there arent as much gangs of the darker pigment

My Scientology did suck but not because it was "samey". It was because he couldn't get actual interviews to make a proper Louis doc

no, you go to prison for commenting on our problems, so america it is

I really enjoy his stern looks and subtle disapproval that suggests to his audience that thing is bad and socially unacceptable

>Dark States
>Image of black people

>'Do you see why people on the outside view niggers as predators?'

Christ Louis..

You don't get it. In America, it's an expression of freedom to be shot. In fact, many Americans are currently trying to expand their fat tissue so they can get shot even more.

It was a different time user

in las vegas they thought the gunfire was clapping and some people clapped along while getting shot

He already did two.

Damn did Louis really say THAT!?!??!?!?!

>overprescription of opiods
That episode will be about white people

*throws acid in ur face*

Underrated post.

>Gerard was imprisoned for 6 months for brandishing a knife
>'Gerard, please tell us what was going through your head the night you were arrested'
>'I dunno, I was makin some toast and I reached into me draw to get a knife to butter me bread and the next thing I knows is I'm in jail'
>Gerard painted a bleak picture of British justice but I couldn't help thinking he wasn't telling the entire truth

Jealousy.

He just did three documentaries in England.

he could do a documentary about the brown people that throw cups of acid at each others faces in the uk but that'll never happen.

it's fascinating to us that you have all these stupid legalities like owning assault weapons in case you absolutely need to 'take back the government'. you guys are a joke but we love you. it's funny seeing you have all these meth heads like in breaking bad, we're far too civilised for that. America is like one huge theme park it seems, we just enjoy you America.

cast system,

Louis is what you would consider "upper class", lower class brits don't exist only London is doing ok and gets all the tax money and media industry

anything outside of London is a figment or your imagination

He's going to a bad white area in appalachia, you don't typically see that on TV

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

Why aren't you working on that if you feel so strongly about it, user?

bet those locations pale in comparison to the lawlessness and dysfunction found in black areas of multiple US cities.

but he wont touch on those will he. no agenda there at all. definitely not. hm.

Our country exists because of arms and rebellion

britain is a shit-hole mate stop kidding yourself.

why are lards so obsessed with the uk they can't hire enough british talking heads to lecture them?

Because funnily enough, your country doesn't give a shit about your social problems.

look up the Newcastle one

they paid one 10k to "spy"

look up newcastle grooming gang

there are loads of these cases

Why aren't you working on that if...ohwait.

Oh yeah, and the Brits are so mentally ill their cops won't even do anything about it out of fear of coming across as racist
I'm no American but Brits are not any better than the Americans

>454 acid attacks annually
>dude america sucks lmao

outdated list here. Labour politicians actively suppressed these crimes for fear for being called racist. the fathers of these abused children were literally arrested for trying to rescue them.
the left literally dont care about it and any attempt at discussing it is met with screams of bigotry.

britain is dead. i hate it here.

haha I know - I live in Glasgow. But these documentaries are like escapism, it's good to know that elsewhere it is definitely much worse and more hilarious.

>britain is dead. i hate it here.

Don't let yourself be swayed by the belief that you'll be missed, user. That's just vanity fucking with you.

Hes a bit shit but at least he ain't michael moore.

>owning assault weapons in case you absolutely need to 'take back the government'
Ah, yes, July 4th 1776

dont need to. i can just read the news or look at crime statistics.

Its missing Newcastle

XD

its missing about 10

Hai! Woo Wee!

Why are Sup Forumsacks so fucking stupid and clueless?

>Law and Disorder in Philadelphia
>Law and Disorder in Johannesburg
>Law and Disorder in Lagos

lol triggered

What are some good "Britain is a shithole" films?

Well Louis can't do a documentary on that. He'd be branded as a racist and his career would be ruined.

This is England series

>everyday since 1980

I'm still not convinced this post wasn't made by the actual Louis Theroux.

if only these people had access to firearms, things woudl be so much better.

I'd probably say 'The Scheme', about Scottish council estates

Not films but any benefits documentaries are good examples

He's done a lot of documentaries on Britain, though he says personally the US is one of his biggest interests. I think it's about americans seeing themselves as temporarily embarassed millionaires, you just don't want to know about how shit life can be in the US the same way gamblers don't want to listen to all the broken fucks in Vegas.

Get Carter is pretty good and Harry Brown of course. It'd be interesting if Michael Caine did a who do you think you are ep, going back to elephant and castle which is totally black now.

Louis´ father is American and Louis has American citizenship.

I wonder how Louis feels about how highly memeable his documentaries are. The autism one watched in whole is profoundly sad, the way those kids are just a total drain on the Hearts of those poor families is just hard to watch.

But then “Hai Woowee” and “Etsubatsu” become the main things that they’re remembered for. Does he feel bad that he’s letting those kids get laughed at.

I’ll give him this, he gave the most candid look at that Westboro Baptist Church family cult. That group is essential the greatest gaggle of trolls in modern history but Jesus the abuse the children of that family endure is absolutely rancid. I felt bad when that kid got pelted by a moving car.

Why did bowling for colembine get such good reviews

>But then “Hai Woowee” and “Etsubatsu” become the main things that they’re remembered for.
There´s a world outside Sup Forums

Because making fun of lower lifeforms is always fun. Like bug fighting or slave fights.

>Why is the U.S such a shithole?
*daggers a police officer*
youtube.com/watch?v=F4mtxbB-MsE

Dotard Trump and his gun loving followers are MORONS. Forget about a basket of deplorables, more like a basket of morons.

>when someone adopts your filename

YouTube and Reddit regurgitate all the dumb memes on here.

Early enough that people weren't hip to Moore's schemes.

imagine that guy getting shot to death for being a bit irritating with a piece of plastic

also the timing of this gif isn't great considering there was an atrocity very recently where police with guns couldn't subdue a criminal until he subdued himself.

>ETSUBATSU
What did he mean by this?

He meant for WOOWEE to bow down and pray to ETSUBATSU

thats a ceramic knife bong

why bother, never will win

Not really. There's just a metric ton of putting our heads in the sand and hoping the govt properly obfuscates reality. America has their mass shootings and gang problems. We have our regular terrorist attacks,increasingly authoritarian govt and a massive pedo coverup that will never go away and put americas to shame.

Which atrocity?

Oh nvm. Didn't know Vegas Man killed himself.

>It just doesnt fucking happen here, universities arent as rabid and outside of london there arent as much gangs of the darker pigment

That doesn't happen here out of select areas either. You're uninformed and base your world view on internet memes.

There's a black inmate in the trailer though. Not all of the program will be about rural WV.

In the UK you go to jail if you criticize anything.

Shit similar to this does happen outside London, it isn't just as topical. From West Country in England, Modern-day slavery gangs are prolific and drug-line recruitment amongst youth is a big problem.

Noone gives a shit because it won't rake in millions of viewers which Theroux is accustomed to now.

Has he done any on the Rotherham child sex ring scandal or the increase in Islamic "honor" attacks in London?

kek

>Theroux means The ginger in french

making fun of burgers is easier and they get upset much faster.

America is like the super smash brothers of gang war.
Ya got the triads, ya got the yakuza, ya got the italian mafia, ya got the irish mafia, ya got the polish mafia, ya got biker gangs for the lower class wasps, ya got the bloods, ya got the crips, ya got the dixie mafia, ya got the russian mafia.

Its like a battle ground for the worlds criminals.

don't forget alphabet agencies sending staff to larp as gang members

Wow, a collage of outrage, clickbait headlines and fake news! Epic! I guess the UK is a paradise now.

they do, and they do

You have to go back, reddit.

He'd get arrested and branded a racist for that.