A warning to the public

I am a US Marshall in California and using several proxies.

I'm going to get right to the point.

During the last few weeks California police departments have received 2,000 MRAPs fully weaponized.

My district was briefed by officials from the Department of Homeland Security on the possibility of civil unrest breaking this winter.

I was asked if I would be able to perform my duties if civilian lives were deemed a liability.

I said yes, but I not sure anymore.

I don't know what's going on, but I don't like it.

Other urls found in this thread:

everydaynodaysoff.com/2010/03/21/glock-18-yes-its-affordable-no-you-cant-personally-have-one/
usmarshals.gov/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Badge and timestamp faggot

W2C shoes

>I want to believe
This.

There's a reason I'm using a proxy.

Just heed my warning dammit.

Prepare yourselves I honestly think I might just retire if I'm pushed to hurt civilians.

Didn't know the marshall's office allows its officers to use a select fire Glock..

Bullshit, you'll do anything to keep that pension and get the pat on the back. You've enforce California's unconstitutional laws for how long - and now all of a sudden you care?

Couldn't fall into the ocean fast enough.

The 18C is a good start but we're going to need to see more proof. A badge with a timestamp and maybe some tape over your badge number would work well.

Jokes on you. I know a real us marshal(l)

Revolt.

This could be a good thing. The elite have gotten the message about their recent adventures being too much too soon, and California is full of ¡¡¡certain elements!!! who have a cultural tradition of political violence ("turbas"), and who are increasingly likely to feel provoked to anger this November.

>civil unrest in California in winter
Sounds like Trump will win and Mexicans will riot for his inauguration

desu if civil unrest happens people like you will have to step in and become the leaders

its like trump says though if your happy with your life now stay the course if you're unhappy do something about it

>cleansing california

You're against this?

>says state
>BUT I AM BEHIND PROXIES

lol bait posting at its shittiest

US Martial here as well

>retire
>not sabotage or fight back
You are a fucking pussy.
And a liar. Go roleplay somewhere else, or at least be somewhat more convincing.

>it's a roleplaying thread

>Sup Forums filename
Totally legit ;)

Left coast liberal elites build corrupt, unconstitutional government, overbearing laws and get cleansed by the Beast they built. Almost poetic.

He could be a class III dealer with a test/display Glock shitposting. Ignore him. Or just knows one or asked to see one at a store and snapped a pic.

>I have a Glock and this is proof I'm a Marshall
I wonder how many foreigners believe this.

How does one become a Marshal?

Why are you not stealing and caching weapons, explosives, and equipment? Why are you not figuring out how you will sabotage the Federal apparatus from the inside? Why are you not giving us info on how to effectively resist?

OK I see your point. Honestly the enforcement of certain laws are at our discretion.

I've met a few shooters out in BLM territory shooting ARs without bullet buttons but I honestly didn't give a shit.

Not all of us are assholes.

HOWEVER, to quote the DHS officials

>"I need rapid response, do not hesitate. If you think somone is a possible threat use force, your lives are more important at a time like that..."

They will basically want us to be trigger happy without no repercussions

This. Idiots think cops are pro 2nd amendment despite the cops hating the 1st, 3rd, and openly violating the 4th and 5th every chance they have.

Think the LEOs will up and quit because they have to shoot granma smith or pregnant stacie or little brandon? Nope.

The cops only care because martial law takes their powers away and makes them an unpaid servant.

>Less than 10k g-18's made
>reverse search negative

T-this might be the real thing guys.

I am CIA

I'm going to get right to the point.
During the last few weeks Gotham police departments have received 2,000 MRAPs fully weaponized.
My district was briefed by officials from the Department of Homeland Security on the possibility of civil unrest breaking this winter.
I was asked if I would be able to perform my duties if civilian lives were deemed a liability.
I said yes, but I not sure anymore.
I don't know what's going on, but I don't like it.

>mfw civil war in US and racewar in Germany.
These are the end times, friends.

Search the filename in full. Its from Sup Forums

You idiots are going to open Pandoras Box if you fuck with people like that.
All it takes is one person. ONE FUCKING PERSON, and you and 20 of your "co-workers" are splattered by an IED. OR god knows what else.
You better voice some objection mr roleplayer.
I support my LEO's and so do most people, but this wouldn't stand for anyone.

I believe you, OP. Thanks for the intel. Stay frosty out there.

>no proof

C'mon OP, there must be some way to prove you're legitimate

What is an MRAP?

wouldnt mind taking out some rioting spics desu

No. These are the beginning times, germanon. Remember everyone! Keep a four of clubs on hand at all times.

bumperoo, long live the unit

Glock 18 – Yes it’s affordable – No you can’t personally have one.

everydaynodaysoff.com/2010/03/21/glock-18-yes-its-affordable-no-you-cant-personally-have-one/

Show us the gun with the action open from the top down so we know it is a real G18C
Also show your badge but blur it out significantly, except for the US MARSHALL lettering.
Your windbreaker too.

That's precisely why I'm jumping ship.

Dealing with vets in San Diego is not something I want to be involved in. I have a family too and I want to spend my time with them.

>I am a US Marshall
Marshall Law confirmed

"I not sure." Benis marshal reported for dutis

Can you elaborate anymore than you have on what could potentially happen? Just feed us whatever you can, I'm curious.

kill as many bad guys as you man mr cowboy man!

pussy,

shill

You can be identified by your shoes, your hand, and your gun. I guess they didn't teach you basic opsec wherever it is you were trained.

this is fake but i'll play along. I live in a white suburb an hour south of Los Angeles. Will I be ok?

Sounds to me like they think Trump is going to win. Fearful of a Hispanic revolt in the face of deportations.

You are turning tail and fleeing. You are taking the cowards way out.
You would condemn others to death just so you can live?
As far as I'm concerned you are a disgrace to the profession that you are claiming to be a part of.
If any of this was true, your wouldn't be on Sup Forums. You wouldn't even be in the US.
Like i said before. Your roleplaying sucks ass.

The petro dollar is about to die, look up some Venezuela videos to see what to expect.

MEGA RAPE ASSAULT PISTOL

It's Marshal you ignorant, fake, dumbass.

Shut up faggot, timestamp proof or gtfo

OP it's already way above your head

Most of the MRAPs went to LA county, Orange County, and San Diego County departments.

My job was to conduct vehicle searches on the 8.

Hey OP-
Why does your attached image have a previously saved file# for the name?

Oh, wait.

>2000 MRAPs
wtf, why do you need so many death traps?

Did you install an after market safety on your Glock? What a faggot.

>>
Stay off the road

Dumbass. You personally know what a g-18 looks line inside the chamber with enough discernment to identify of it is real or not.
I don't.

But I've never seen a civilian glock with a selector switch.

nice shitty after market mag OP

You better jump ship if shit pops off.

Just know theres a fuck load of "constitutionalist terrorists" out there with unregistered ARs and guns, I'm sure the massive veteran population, not including any milfags who dont defect, who're itching for a fight.

Think long and hard whose side you want to be on if this shit pops off

Are you Raylan Givens?

Time to take rightful clay and kill burgers for lulz

Yeah, 2,000? Come on. 2 frigging thousand??! Are these through that program? My SO got a ratted out training hum-v with a turret from LaJune. It's a HOS.

why the fuck would a US marshall have an automatic glock?

change proxy to another country and post another photo of just the gun on the floor

You took an oath to the nation and its founding document, not the whims of politicians or the orders of your superiors. If you make an enemy of the American people at large, there's no coming back from that. Join Oath Keepers.

For what it's worth, you can kill every living organism inside an MRAP with $10 worth of supplies and a little know-how.

Why do some of you think that OP's image is in any way related to him? I'm not saying OP is legitimate, but we already know that Obama has asked the military if they would fire on US citizens.

Was shitposting part of your plan?

4 cops couldn't even take out one dindu

federalis are gonna get raped in the civil war

fake and gay.

>unregistered ARs.

Funny that you mentioned that.

This is one of the reasons I don't want to be part of this.

A year ago a company by the name of Ares Armor ran by a veteran from Oceanside, had his store raided by the ATF.

Long story short, the ATF informed all law enforcement agencies in the state that this store had sold more than 100k AR15 receivers over the course of 2 years.

That's a lot of unaccounted weapons I don't want to face.

Monkey rampage assult personel

usmarshals.gov/

why would a us marshall give a shit about using proxies?

If your superior orders you to kill civilians, kill your superior.

Sounds you are really just afraid of getting killed, not worried about killing civilians.

You forgot one

Why do people roleplay on Sup Forums?

timestamp or GTFO

Yes it's true. I don't want to die shocking I know.

It's one thing to face criminals when rule of law is in place.

May I ask what kind of unrest? Why it is winter?
Related to BLM?

Go home baby boi

>Ares Armor

Oh fuck, he got raided??

I was wondering why the guy who owns that building wouldnt tell me what happened there, those guys were doing good and were smart to open a store just outside a base.

Leave it to the ATF to ruin all the fun, you know that guy was trying ti sell only to veterans

Don't retire. We'll need people on the inside to overthrow these fascist clowns who want you to harm civilians. I know many people in the military would never do such a thing either. Stay strong bro.

"No"

After that tinfoil explanation of what happened at Ares, I'm calling bullshit on this Whacker. 8/10 with that 18C pic tho, get one of your buddies to snap it for ya?

Its basically an up armored 6 wheel transport. Some outfitted to clear out IEDs.

If MR. Marshall legit means fully weaponized then these might have a Crow system

cut the shit, write everything you can as quickly as you can, answer questions after you unload the meat. give the important details. names, numbers, programs whatever. get on with itl.

If you even have to think about it then you're a bitch.

Just keep in mind that you and your badge buddies would have 0% chance against the armed populace, especially after 70% of "your side" deserts.

fair enough, most people would probably feel the same, me included

Fuck I live in California.. should I get out?

>Boring laminate table
>Boring scratched to fuck generic floor tile
Gun shop confirmed.

>1447903095259.jpg

If you're legit, why do you have a chan saved image as your OP?

>Prepare yourselves
How could civilians realistically prepare for a martial-law type militarized police state that will kill all civilians who may potentially get in their way, especially considering the huge amount of sophisticated heavy weapons they have. If the gov truly will kill all people who threaten their power grab then its best just make peace with God or whoever your maker is to prepare to be killed or put in the camps, or flee and live in exile, because the gov has way way too many powerful tools and technology for civilians to resist a serious move to a totalitarian authoritarian police state.

CANG guardsman here, OP is full of shit. We got the MRAPs surplus in 2012 following our pullout of Iraq. Most are fucking wrecked and required total refurbishment (ie new tires, clutch plates, head gaskets, etc) as well as a $5,000 CARB compliant DPF jury rigged onto the exhaust system.

"unrest" is mostly a joke, except for SF. But that's only because SF doesn't let the SFPD do their job.

Bruh that is a safety, glock will put manual safeties on guns if LEO requests them, however I do not think that safety is a glock issued one. Fullretard glocks have a selector on the end of the slide.

It's true.
Live here in Yuba, saw probably 100 or more MRAPs being transported on a train 3 days ago. Will try and post video but I'm note sure if it will convert from my phone