Unironically, were you a fan of Steve's show 'Crocodile Hunter'?

Unironically, were you a fan of Steve's show 'Crocodile Hunter'?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mlDXZywedvc
youtube.com/watch?v=65A5Fymk9CM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZrPV7CI7WTs
youtube.com/watch?v=pdpUNs_KckI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gays getting married isnt even an issue anymore

God has punished her with pancake tits for her sinful ways

Weird I was thinking about Bindi today and thinking she must be a hottie by now

Post more Bindi-Bigtits.

>hnnnnnnnnnng

>typical australian body

The crush on her that ive had for 8 years since i was 15 has disappeared because of this post, but yes, I was a fan of Steve

>Marriage = Love

is it ok for a grown man to love a little girl?

I'd vote yes if she showed her tits

>MUH SLIPPERY SLOPE
Literally a non-argument.

wood berry

fag

You gotta vote yes Australia, or Dave Pocock won't be able to marry his weird hippy girlfriend. Can you live with that on your conscience?

Who gave her that shineah?

At least I'm not Australian :^)

Steve is spinning in his farkin grave.

youtube.com/watch?v=mlDXZywedvc

But if gays can marry there will no longer be somethong low level for sjws to butt their heads on.

it is here in Australia

how does it feel that even TAIWAN is ahead of you roos in same sex marriage laws

The apple has fallen far from the tree.
youtube.com/watch?v=65A5Fymk9CM

They try too hard to be like him and it's sad

Works for the Japanese.
>What's next, dogs?
They don't understand the concept of gay marriage and even their gays don't care.

gays have been officially able to marry here for a very short amount of time, and it's due to a supreme court ruling within the past year or so and not an official law passed by the government. SJWs have been and always will be insufferable.

Literally who?

Why does she look like an abo?

I don't think they can marry but they get the same rights as a marriage through a civil union or whatever it's called here

Does this mean she has Sapphic tendencies? Get that law changed quick so she can lez out!

Thanks for enlightening me on politics, little girl

youtube.com/watch?v=ZrPV7CI7WTs

Absolute legend.
>croc bites his leg
>thanks a lot

The american genes

aussie here yeah its sad

Keep it one. Don't fall for the "let's dilute the church" meme any further and make the government recognize civil unions universally and leave marriages an option nonlegal religious ceremony.

>ahead
lol no

I always turn to 13 yo girls when it comes to my political and social opinions

looks like a slightly uglier dumpier hayley atwell

It's deeply disturbing that Bindi Irwin became fuckable.

Never felt this old, nor this perverted.

that's how it was for many places in america too, but our individual states were allowed to make laws themselves regarding gay marriage until the supreme court decision. most people think it's a dumb formality and possibly "separate but equal" institutions to have civil unions instead of regular marriage for gay people. it's modern society being forced to compromise with the conservative version of SJWs.

She's 19 now mate.

youtube.com/watch?v=pdpUNs_KckI
>two blokes flashed me
>schewwwww

HOLY FUCKKKK

Bindi, easy on the shrimps m8....

thicc

CRIKEY

>ahead

nigga it's a simptom a dying civilization. it happened multiple times. it's not "progress", it's a textbook effect of declining societies moral stability

>THINGS I DISAGREE WITH ARE INHERENTLY WRONG
You're dumb.

Read a history book you pedo faggot apologist

Reminder that no one in Australia likes this fat bushpig.

It's only Amerilards who think she's the next big thing.

Make a logical argument you knee-jerk strawmanning dipshit.

civilizations died due to sharp declines in leadership and outside invasion. that "the romans were degenerate" shit is mainly christian propaganda written into historical texts after the fact.

she will never smother you with her thighs

>shit is mainly christian propaganda written into historical texts after the fact
Not him, but that's a more logical statement than "the gays are responsible for the fall of Rome."

It's true though, allowing gay marriage is one further step towards making the world a safespace for the genetically disadvantaged. It's the opposite of eugenics if you will. And it's evolution's worst nightmare.

Something tells me she'd smell of cooked endives during sweaty sex.

Tranny faggots

>letting people with genetic defects have relationships where they can't procreate
>HUR DUR STOP POLLUTING THE GENE POOL
You're polluting the gene pool worse than any queer. At least I know they won't reproduce.

>allowing gays to marry is somehow working against evolution
>gays literally can't reproduce

go away, 12 year old. adults are talking, we'll notify you about how sex works later.

If you weren't 16 and larping Sup Forums you'd realise that most people aren't getting married in a church anyway. I got married on a beach. The only church wedding I went to, the marriage lasted 6 months and she ran off with an ex bf.

Have you voted no yet? I hope a bunch off faggots kill themselves if it doesnt pass.

Steve got bush fever
That annoying yank cunt is NOT the mother

>THINGS I DISAGREE WITH ARE INHERENTLY WRONG

You seem to disagree with his opinion and think it's wrong. At least he's basing his opinion on historical rhetoric. What are you basing your opinion on other than muh feelings?

Only the Irish would fuck a pure blood abo

>You seem to disagree with his opinion and think it's wrong
>quite literally going "no u"

Most people disagree with things they think are wrong, you spaz.

>historical rhetoric
"I read it in a history book, prove me wrong" is not historical rhetoric. My "opinion" is that there's no reason to keep gay people from getting married like anyone else. That's just based on not being a shitty human being. What's your excuse for not wanting to let them other than talking out your ass about history or pretending you've got a moral high ground of some kind?

Or is your opposition just because of your feelings? :^)

that's how marriage works in america. the religious portion is just extra, legal marriage is the contract you sign at the courthouse.

Most people have logical reasons for believing something is wrong. If you don't have one, you're being illogical and are, by default, wrong.

No. I watched Wild Boyz. Women need to stay out of politics.

not him but anecdotal evidence there mate
Marriage is a religious institution these day
Gays have civil unions here, if they wanted equality they would want make it so civil unions had the same rights as married couples with regards to super annuation.
But they go after marriage and families
No matter what and there is no deny this FACT.
Two women, two men can never have a kid that shares both their genes together. Literally impossible. They can adopt which I think is wrong because a child needs a mother and father. I grew up with just a mum so I know it first hand. Thank god I grew up with strong male role models on tv and in movies, Arnie and Sly.

If this isn't what you meant I take it back but it seems like you're using this argument:
>marriage is stupid, there is so much divorce these days etc marriage is a joke institution
>give us marriage now

that's not true- you can have illogical reasons for believing something is incorrect and still be proven correct by other factors or a series of events.

>just based on not being a shitty human being

Why can't you justify your opinions? Do you not know why you think things?

>Works for the Japanese.

Pedophilia isn't normalized there, people that frequent those places are (rightfully) derided for being scum.

>If you don't have one, you're being illogical and are, by default, wrong.
No, Sheldon. That's wrong.

>spends a whole post providing no real arguments in response, instead musing in australian about his personal morals and how Sylvester Stallone was a father figure to him

please go back to your billabong you goofball, or at least have something interesting to add to the conversation.

I voted no

You did the right thing

It's the mentality ya fag. If people are constantly made to suppress their natural desires to make fun of retards and faggots then those groups begin to feel accepted and are more likely to find themselves in relationships.

>That's just based on not being a shitty human being

What the hell is this? Hey guys we have thousands of years of recorded history telling us about fall of civilizations and moral decay being one of its symptoms. Better not approach the topic cautiously, study and investigate history before we make rash decisions based on our ambivalent feelings. You're actually a very shitty human being though aren't you?

She's a big sheila

My opinion is gay people should have all the same rights as everyone else and saying they can't or shouldn't is marginalizing them for no good reason. How do you prove "people should be treated equally"? Pretty sure that's one of those things that Jesus guy you fags harp on about was big on.

This is the part where you try to explain why marginalizing gay people is OK.

I'm failing to see the bad in this. They're not voting to make you fuck guys you closet case.

for bruce

Why dont poofs and lezzos create their own tradition instead of trying to change an already established one?

Sedentary social practices, a dissident and unproductive mindset becoming prevalent (dumb neckbeards sitting inside all day) and not being able to meet materialistic or recreational demand are more pertinent markers for societal collapse than "moral collapse".

Should we shoot all losers that sit inside, don't have girlfriends and spend their entire lives out of the gene pool because they're waiting for a 10/10 Aryan beautiful virgin who also wants to have sex with them all the time to be their doting housewife?

I don't think Jesus ever said "people should be treated equally".

I remember I used to tease my little brother for liking her

You sound like your are his older sister. That's something a girl would do.

Marriage isn't a religious tradition, you goof. It was pretty much just a process to mark the exchange of women as a currency back when giving away daughters was lucrative. Marriage as an institution wouldn't be an issue if it didn't confer specific benefits, which is why this is an equal rights issue rather than a religious contention issue.

Please respond

>marriage isn't a religious tradition
I didnt say it was, and I didnt read any more of your post because of this mistake.

Talking about shitty humans beings, how did we jump to the topic of potentially mass murdering who you imagine to be your adversary? What the fuck are you talking about?

Well this was when he was 9 or 10, at that age boys are still shy about admitting to the girls they liked

Your brother sounds like a fag.

Nah, I'm just joking.

Show tits cunt.

/thread

Because the argument of "durr moral collapse makes societies fall apart" is just as disingenuous, a lazy and decadent society is more of an indicator of collapse. We're not letting fags get married because of the incredibly minor "moral collapse" involved with that, so why not cull those who are actually statistically likely to cause a collapse of society, aka the neckbeards?

Women aren't property anymore, we've changed the "tradition" before, why not now? The major contention in the country is that it's a religious process and that you're jeopardizing the rights of religious people by allowing it. The only argument that holds *any* water is that the NATURE of the implementation isn't determined beyond allowing equality of access to marriage specific benefits.

> be me watching tv, the crock hunter is kill
> no
> imagine crock hunter in a life and death struggle wrestling a crock and losing.
> mfw it was a stingray