Now that the dust has setlled

Now that the dust has setlled
can we talk about how underwhelming this series was.

youtu.be/2ZuNpySuDpk

I liked it.

What are your theories for season 3?

....season 3? i think you mean season 9

I meant Season 11 - Telltale's Batman: Beyond actually

>Can we all agree
We can't even all agree on what day it is.

Typical Telltale engine bullshit, I liked it.

Did you see the new TWD?
They're improving.

I think you'd have to have been a massive retard to have expected anything good from it.
Telltale are fucking hacks.

Caucassianing Clem up does not equate to improvement.

So "Lady Arkham" just somehow got high tech fighting gear, drugs, and can fight Bruce? I'm all for a shocking twist but I don't understand how she got those resources

You say that like Tales From the Borderlands doesn't exist.

Telltale games are so shitty apart from like a couple of them

Man fuck Minecraft Story Mode

>Tales From the Memelands
Eat a dick, Burch

I got to watch Batman and Catwoman make out. That alone was worth the $30.

As a brazilian who knows more half-blacks than the average american, I'll say otherwise, she still looks black.

As someone who played the previous seasons, they bleached her.

I played Bruce as a puppy in love, and it was glorious to see her shit on him.

I do so too, skin tone isn't necessarily mantained through age.
For instance, my cousin was really light when he was young and now he looks way darker.

She was always pretty light. For a while I thought she was supposed to be Asian.

She looks less gray and more red-tinted now..

They shoulda made her Blasian

There is a severe non-existence of blasians in real life and in fiction, for some reason.

Burch was involved in two scenes in the entire series (One involving his pet lesbian and the other was SJW shit in an otherwise comedic episode), and they both fucking sucked.

But other than that it was fucking gold. It showed the depressing truth of how good Borderlands could be if it wasn't weighed down by the worst fucking developer in history.

My friend was going to school in Japan for a semester, she said that the Kenyan mafia has a huge presence in Tokyo and there's Blasian babies everywhere.

>Save Harvey during the debate
>Dont think much of it
>Starts exhibiting Two-Face behaviors
>Keep expecting to become scarred, since Ive seen screenshots
>Never does, because of me saving him

I dunno If I liked that or disliked it.
>Never does

>saving Harvey
What a faggot, I bet you didn't try to kiss Selina too.

Selina is a bitch. She already told you in Episode 5 that you were her fucktoy nothing more nothing less.

Tales from the Borderlands is amazing, but it actually underlines faults of Telltale's games if anything. It is clear they they didn't have the story planned out beforehand, and that they forgot how the last episode ended before they got their asses to do the next one 2 months later; and, as always, your choices make no matter, only this time it makes no difference, cause the game isn't trying to be gritty and meaningful. Still, yea, a great game

I enjoyed it but it could've been better, it really could've.
The debate was a great example, where they juice Hill and Harvey, and Hill shows he's a monster and Harvey shows that he genuinely believes in a better Gotham.
And then they never do anything with it. He just goes crazy. Great.
Also, all that final battle shit? Never explaining the staff or the fucking temple? Why not?
A real shame. Definitely the kind of Batman game I'd like more of but hopefully in the future they execute it better.

I for one kinda hate the new artstle telltale using what happened to that borderlands type shit they bassicaly perfected the style in wolf among us but now there new realistic designs are kinda bland to look at anyone agree?

The hell you talking about it's Saturday

I wish they're Episode 5 release wasn't a glitch ridden mess. I have audio problems out the ass and the choreography looked like shit.

The drugs were stolen all the way back in episode one, where you have to investigate the crime scene.

The other ones should've been explained, though. The tech one could've been handwaved as being stolen Wayne Enterprises tech, yet they didn't.

I half expected the Wayne Ent. boardroom lady to be backing her. Still the twist seems a bit unjustified given that next to nothing supports her being Lady Arkham other than "lol shes crazy/mad!"

Harvey was always serious about cleaning up Gotham the whole time. It just wasn't obvious how far he was willing to take it until things escalated.

Did anyone else think that the theme from the latest episode sounded like a motif from LOTR? I can't place which theme though.

>worst fucking developer in history

That's not Ubisoft.

Kenya can afford a mafia?

The messed up half always looks kind of sad to me, to the point where it's more pitiful than intimidating.

Unless you push that she is lying.

I liked the Batmobile

Also Punished Alfred

A Telltale Superman game could be good if it's about Clark Kent doing journalistic investigations and occasionally using the Superman alter-ego to solve some problems and save key people to the plot.

Maybe making a Superman game an interactive novel and adventure game is the only way to make a good Superman game since game designers wouldn't have to worry about Superman having too many powers like they would in an action game.

Yea do similar to how this did. Optional times to go with either persona.

The only things is that they'll have to fix their engine to handle Superman's feats. If they can't handle it for Batman, I can't even imagine how buggy a Superman game would be.

I liked that it was story about more than le funny clown man. Penguin in particular is typically a character who's given nothing to work with. Two-Face still only has one damn story you can tell with him before he's just a low tier mob boss.

What? She's darker than ever.

I just hope they have more villains to mix it up in season two. I don't want the whole game to get taken over by Joker.