We will never see a romantic scene under the Eiffel Tower again

We will never see a romantic scene under the Eiffel Tower again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SmMxJz9oOMg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Grossly overpriced tourist trap
Tourists who came looking for the "romantic" experience and finding nothing but dogshit and rudeness always amused me
Real life isn't like movies you fool

>romantic scene under the Eiffel Tower
Can you even name one?

There are hundreds you pleb

That's hardly "under" the Eiffel Tower.

Kys

Its retards like Defend Europa that have turned that 19th century monstrosity into a piece of cultural heritage. Muslims bombing that travesty would only be doing a good thing for France's cultural image.

Fuck off Muhammad

Hundreds, huh?

Even the French thought it was hideous when it was unveiled.

You know how i can tell none of you have been to paris? You think It's like the movies, romantic with an eternal sunset and accordeon in the background.

Time to join us in the real world anons.

Here It Is, the First Mural Ever Painted Beneath the Eiffel Tower

The 500-square-meter 'Endless Sleep' painting sits directly underneath the iconic landmark.

Thats not under the Eiffel Tower you stupid fag.

You nigger should actually go to Paris, I can't remember the last time you've been able to stand under the Eiffel Tower. It has always had a perimeter.

ahahahahahahhaha

fuck off Abdul proxy

and it's beautiful

>Defend Europa
What irony level do you need to be on to quote these inbred retards?

>We will never see a romantic scene under the Eiffel Tower again.
oh dear?

>a pro-white organization doesn't care as much about ancient cultural heritage as it does about preserving white people
Dumbass

Not even underneath.

They missed out people of other skin colours though.

Is Paris really the shithole everyone makes it out to be? What about other major cities there? I'll probably be in France for a week or two next summer but I'm more interested in seeing the countryside anyway.

I wouldn't go to France.

Only has a perimeter for the elevators, you can literally stand below it you cuck.

>Is Paris really the shithole everyone makes it out to be?
Yes. The people are horrible, rude and unhelpful.

Where is your proof the fear of Muslims was the reason for the wall? Lately se have seen a serious uptick in white nationalist and white terror attacks (Charlottesville, Bowling Green, Lax Vegas). In fact since 2002 White men have cause more terror related deaths than any other group.

It´s just like any other big city. Of course there are shit districts as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=SmMxJz9oOMg

Paris*, I'm pretty sure the towns in France are alright, same shit in other big EU countries.

the romantic paris is gone and you're 50 years too late. it's a shithole filled with niggers are arabs

It was nice in the 90s

Such a damn shame.

I doubt this is more than temporary. The Islamic State is in its death throes and while I don't think it dying will solve the problem of terrorism entirely I'm sure in 20 years we wil look back at this wave of terrorism as nothing but a dark memory.

The 80s was the best time to visit Paris as far as the modern day goes.

Here's hoping.

It will. As an American I can attest assimilation is rough but once the They took our jobs crowd shuts up assimilation is easy