There is literally nothing wrong with moderate use of marijuana

There is literally nothing wrong with moderate use of marijuana.

Other urls found in this thread:

lung.org/stop-smoking/smoking-facts/marijuana-and-lung-health.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that's not a moderate amount

That's like an eighth. 4-5 joints tops. That's nothing.'I don't smoke anymore but when I was in high school id smoke twice that daily.

You don't smoke it all at once, fag.

that's way more than an 8th

you dont smoke it all in one go tard, that may last some people years and others a day.

YOU don't...

I don't know what to do to help my crippling addiction.

This weekend along I've spend 60$ on medical grade weed and it barely got me high.

I smoke like 3g a day and I can't sleep anymore.

It's been a money vacuum for literally the last decade of my life, I could've bough a car like 3 times by now.

At work it's the only thing I think about. I get fucking irritable and violent if I run dry and I curse the day I was even born.

I can't stop and I need help.

Other then the fact that it keeps you poor.

Compared to alcohol, yes but weed in general isn't good for your health (for healthy people).

No it's not. It doesn't look dense it looks like that fluffy shit weed Tyrone sells on the corner. If it was dense mugs sure it would be more but it's all shakes look how much came off the nugs.

You're initially like that for a while but after you stop after a week you don't get cravings for it. I literally smoked from 6am-11pm at night every single day for about 3 years.

I'm considering doing harder drugs to calm my need of being high like the first time again.

>weed in general isn't good for your health
>[citation needed]

I agree. For moderate use its fine. As long as you don't smoke it every day. Well, I guess if you're rich as fuck you can, I don't give a fuck.

It may not be entirely good for you, but it isn't bad for you if you smoke it in moderation and don't operate heavy machinery while under the influence.

What is moderate?

I can tell you as someone who practices abstinence from drugs and alcohol 99% of the time that most people's idea of "moderation" is like once a day or a huge fucking bender on the weekend, neither of which is moderation.

Moderation is a glass of wine when you take your girlfriend out for dinner every few weeks. Not three quarters of a bottle when you had a rough day at work which seems to be everyone's equivalence point with marijuana

Lol go to rehab.

If you can't quit yourself, seek help.

this is prob bullshit (nice flag m8)
but in case not i would advise you to first of all
fucking stop smoking that much
take a t break for as long as you can (a month min) to reset your tolerance
then ease back into it and set strict amounts you can smoke or plan out your sessions in advance.

but honestly it's all about finding something you love doing so you don't get bored and wish you were high.

been there canadabro. currently trying to cut back significantly. it's very hard for the first couple days but once you make it past 3 or 4 you can feel your mind clear up it becomes easier to not crave it

What is lung cancer?

all drugs should be legalized. Although most potheads are garbage, its still better than having nigs getting by on selling drugs as a job.

Nigs aren't smart enough to pull any mafia shit without drugs, so they might actually be forced to get real jobs.

You need a citation to tell you inhaling ash into your lungs is bad?

I buy a few grams once every 2-4 months and it lasts me about a week.

find a temporary replacement. i was in a similar boat (though not quite as extreme) and used cigarettes, alcohol, and kratom to get through it. it made the withdrawal more tolerable. and if you get addicted to any of this stuff in like two weeks then weed isn't the problem, it's your crippling need for a crutch

Not saying it's likely but youre at an increased risk.

That's easily a quarter ounce at minimum, maybe even a half-zip

[insert DEA backed (((scientific))) source here]

DUDE WEED LMAO

>what is smoke

Lets see a source, cunt
Hard mode: when you run out of arguments, try not to use le dude weed meme XDD

Lmao that's flaky ass weed in a small ass pill bottle. You're the type of person that gets ripped off and doesn't care. No way in jell that's a half let alone a quarter

>moderate
>posts like 10grams of weed
lol nigger. I do agree though.

What's up, Gary Johnson?

What is Allepo?

lung.org/stop-smoking/smoking-facts/marijuana-and-lung-health.html

American lung association. All points cited in the article faggot

Even if weed (lmao dude) has no negative medical implications, you will still build a resistance to it and consume more and more, slowly but surely.

There are no mayor negative medical side effect o modafinil but I had a phase where I had to take like 10 x 200mg pills to function like a normal human being.

It's not fun, especially trying to get off it.

10/10 bait....baited all those fucking idiots

>iktfb

i know this feel, and it's a much better feel than opiate addiction or alcoholism, or even cigarettes.

Yup, looks like it's just a bunch of small fluffy nugs based on how thick the stems are in comparison to the thickness of the bottle itself
>Dat shake doe

Try mushrooms

>try mushrooms once
>finish crysis in one long single play
>could feel bullets

Work out or something when you get the urge to smoke a bowl. You just need to find something slightly simulating so you aren't thinking of smoking. Especially if you're smoking by yourself

Most people my age (18-19) who have access to weed in my area go crazy with it. They smoke every day and go through multiple grams every week. I only ever smoke once a week, and it's only a pinch of bud in a one-hitter. I'd consider that to be a moderate amount.

sup atf/fbi
dont know about cannabis but i know i enjoy freedom, stimulates the lemming effect, you know?

that's not a moderate amount by any stretch of the imagination

WHAT UP YOUTUBE YOUTUBE

>reminder this man has a wife and 3 children

thats exactly what helped me curb my appetite for weed. went from every day smoker of 5 years to 6 months clean. Started smoking a bit on the weekends though, far less than I used to however.

It's so easy dude.

Get rid of your lighters, flush your bud down the toilet, and get rid of any smoking utensils at minimum stow them away.

It's not hard to quit man... your willpower just sucks.

there is nothing wrong with moderate use of marijuana, I agree.

Just dont be the guy who lets pot dictate his life and cant talk about anything but pot.

My dad used to smoke pot on the regular, but I dont like it. I prefer a few beers and a few oxy.

Former pothead here

The problem isn't pot, it's the lifestyle that comes with it

Unless you live in Colorado or Washington, you're a felon for possessing it, you must deal with criminals to get it, and you must spent copious amounts of cash to keep a solid stash, or else deal with criminals every few days

If you smoke pot outside of a select few liberal safe haven states, you will always be branded a criminal

Sucks that's the way it is, but it is.

Plumber here: stop flushing your weed and lighters down the toilet. Fucking retards.

Cannabis oil you fucking newfaggot

Cannabis doesn't cause lung cancer.

Half ounce easy bout 180-150 AUD

DAMMIT HIROSHIMOOT

THATS NOT WHAT I POSTED

>Tfw 180 dollar ounces with a currency worth shit all
Feels breddy gud

I agree. Marijuana cured my anxiety and insomnia.

Throw away all your pipes, bongs, and papers. Don't buy any more paraphernalia and you'll get over it soon enough. Binge watch a tv or something to take your mind off of it.

I know many people who quit, good luck.

That's good, because calling me a heeb is unconscionable.

Read the first part that talks about neurological and cognitive impediments you illiterate nigger, that has nothing to do with smoke

Try dabs

I have been weed free for over ten years.
Any one who tells you that it's not addictive is a liar.

It is very addicive. After giving up, it still took me ages to sleep.
The main reason I gave up is because every £ that I spent on my habit goes direct to a criminal gang.
Child trafficking, prostitution, criminals who have so much involved in this shit that they will kill.

It's not a happy drug. Anyone who buys weed is supporting horrible criminality.
If I could grow it in my garden then maybe. But until that time I want nothing to do with financing criminals.
Everytime you take a toke, think about where it came from and where your money went.

>There is literally nothing wrong with moderate use of marijuana
If you can say that, then I should be able to say
>There is literally nothing wrong with moderate use of opium
with equal validity

Successful software engineer pulling down 105k here.

I smoke every day. For me, it's not any different than coming home after work and cracking a beer.

Couple bowls an hour or so before dinner, cooking stoned is much more fun than not.

Pic unrelated, it's my cat.

You can't get lung cancer from suking cock no matter how hard you try

They're two completely different drugs, you retard.