Do women have political opinions?

do women have political opinions?
Every woman i've ever met, have emulated a strong male in their life, father, brother, boyfriend or husband.
I've never met an actual 'independent' female

I have

one in a thousand

hold onto them and never let go, even if they piss you off

Yes, although she had a rather masculine penis.

Women spend much of their lives helpless. They defer to their provider male or community's opinions in order to not eliminate outlets for resources.

>do women have political opinions?
What the fuck?

Really?

You know there are more women in the world other then your mom

Ive had 8 gfs.
1 from Poland
3 from the USA
2 Brazillians
1 from Chile
1 from Germany

No there are not capable of forming oppinions over such 'boring' topics by themselves.

It is your duty as a man to train her into knowing what she must about those things.

Its her duty to indulge you with learning and remembering.
If she doesnt care enough to, thats a red flag. You have to either assert sexual dominance over her with more intensity or give her insecurity enough so she knows better than to please you.

Women are like dogs in more ways than people realize.

Women are dependent creatures. They adopt the political views of those they are dependent on.

Single mothers are dependent on welfare so they're obedient to the government and democrats.

Married women are dependent on their husbands so they emulate their husband's political beliefs.

Young women take their families for granted so their dependencies are more based on their male friends and boyfriends who are mostly young men that succumbed to public school liberal brainwashing.

In my experience, maybe 5% of women are capable of independent thought.

i have nothing against 800lb lesbians.

Every conservative woman I have met uses the words racist, bigot, and Anti-Semite a lot in their vocabulary whenever I discuss politics with them.

What does this mean

I'm probably the biggest Trump fan in Utah and my wife is a DudeWeed fan.

I could crush her dreams by telling her how bad the choice is, but she's too stubborn to listen anyways.

Once their opinions have been hardened by someone, they are reluctant to let go.

>do women have political opinions?

Yes, the wrong ones

>I've never met an actual 'independent' female

Me neither

this desu

Its hard to 'unteach' a dog how to catch although it is, even if hard, possible to make him do something else whenever 'catch' is triggered.

I do, faggots. I developed mine independent of males by reading about stats and recognizing race. I then influenced my brothers

You faggots sure know how to make the concept of 'networking' seem like a bad thing.

And most guys can't do shit for themselves, and instead flame on the internet. Next.

they do, theyre just the wrong opinions

Of course women have opinions. They just don't matter.

Fucking leaf

Not true. Their opinions are shaped by the media in absence of any support.

Like a city dog learns how to cross the lane at red light from watching cars.

Generally women just dont care and few years ago they didnt bother to pretend they cared.
It would be a thing they would laugh at and consider senseless with their friends.

It still is that way in non major city brazil and eastern europe. Women are just like 'thats a man thing and i totally dont want to know because it simply doesnt interest me.'

Women from Sup Forums what do you think about this? Do you consider yourselves helpless creatures with no legitimate oppinions?

I've not known many women who hold political views that aren't just handed to them. Usually they hold the safe view for their area.

Is it cool to bash George W. Bush and call Cheney a puppetmaster? That's what they'll do.

Is it cool to ramble on about agrocorp and talk about Monsanto? Or to pose with your boyfriend's gun like you're a hick? Or to shout Dump Drumpf? Or to say y'all and be a Texas girl? Or to be all sophisticated and listen to NPR?

It all depends on the social climate of any given area. Women will generally gravitate towards what's acceptable.

What you REALLY want is a girl who doesn't give a shit about politics. She should think they're a boring distraction. She should have simple interests and be a generally happy person no matter what.

If she's browsing the web getting pissed off about things, you should probably ditch her. If she's making FB posts about oppressed tribes of the Amazon, you should run as fast as you can.

The only, only exception is a truly red-pilled girl. If you find one, grab tight and never let go.

my girlfriend browses Sup Forums sometimes, but not enough to become an edgy hivemind who yells nigger all the time, I really didn't care about voting but she convinced me to MAGA

I realized this about myself as far as how I approach the world. But I'm a tranny.

What movement was he talking about?

>I really didn't care about voting but she convinced me to MAGA

Where do I find girls like that?

lol no, who cares if women's opinions emulate men's anyways, that'd just mean more women with decent opinions. i started hating blacks probably when I was about 8 after having to go to an 86% black school and years later I post ended up posting here, so life events like that really help shape people's opinions.

This user gets it

>leaf

what a fucking shock, a tranny with issues

We met on tinder and I can't really help you from there. like said, theyre one in a thousand, if not 100,000 thousand so if you do find them, never let them go.

This minus the last part.

Current girlfriend is a lot more conservative than she lets on.

>What you REALLY want is a girl who doesn't give a shit about politics. She should think they're a boring distraction. She should have simple interests and be a generally happy person no matter what.
>If she's browsing the web getting pissed off about things, you should probably ditch her. If she's making FB posts about oppressed tribes of the Amazon, you should run as fast as you can.
Good post.

The only problem is I have issues relating to normal guys because he was such an asshole. Life without drama is uncomfortable for me, but I'm working on it.

That's how it should be though, it just happens that modern western males are either lefties themselves or aren't strong enough and have been replaced by the state sponsored educational system as the father/brother figure for their women.

Women will fix themselves once men are fixed.

>We met on tinder

That's no place for a proper lady

My wife was fully redpilled before I was, and has told me she'd love to kick Hillary in the cunt if given the chance.

Some women have a decent head on their shoulders, but most unfortunately do not.

this, and the same goes for women AND men.

90% of women are like 80% of guys: completely apathets that view thinking as a chore. The only sexism in this statement is if you're going to find someone who enjoys thinking, it's more likely to be a guy but obviously it's not exclusively guys.

So no. Women are less interested in:
>politics
>philosophy
>puzzles/strat games
>programming
>mathematics
>music composition deeper than 4 chords and lyrics about that guy

On the topic of women with political opinions, hope Peach is better.

It is when you live in a rural flyover state and the nearest walmart is 30 minutes away and your graduating class was 100 kids.

You rejected your masculinity, user. How can you live a life without drama when you deny what you are?

Yeah, growing up I was fairly liberal and my dad was red pilled as fuck, would talk about the Jew controlling the banks and all sorts of stuff. I didn't really start agreeing with him til I was in my late teens and now I'd probably have to say I'm further right than he is, especially as he's tried to be more relaxed in his old age.

WOMAN HAVE OPINION OF SHES FUCKER

virtue signaling

you must teach her those aren't virtues.

it works to apply to nationalistic right wing movements in general, doesnt it?

although the dichotomy between men and women's political views is often overblown. The problem is single women, and single men chasing them, i.e. don't bend to a woman's politics, but betas do this.

Things are moving in a positive direction. Being a girl is fun af. Guys are nicer to me, my old friends buy me drinks and food. The feeling of being in a man's protective embrace is heavenly. If I could only avoid the urge to stir up shit.

>likes drama
kill yourself desu

It's always men fault, you can't depend on others

I know that it's not a good thing. I just need a strong-minded, firm, man to put me in my place, desu.

Do you think that's what women think too being a tranny?

>Being a girl is fun af
If you're even remotely close to passable you've got maybe 5 years of being a fetish fuck
The rest of your life will be a descent into madness as you watch your somewhat feminine features disappear and you feel less and less protected by the fewer and fewer degenerates who want to jizz on you.

Or you could just be a goddamn man.

>although the dichotomy between men and women's political views is often overblown

No, it's not.

I've met plenty who emulated their college professors.

But, don't we just emulate each other here on Sup Forums. Before coming here I had just a vague sense that something was wrong, I couldn't really put a (((name))) to it. So I didn't really have a political opinion.

I honestly agree with most of this, but also have to address the elephant in the room: most men are dumb as fuck.
The reason you'll find shitty slutty women is because there have been shitty weak-handed-and-minded """men""" in their lives.
No woman with a strong willed and goal-focused father and husband would see disgracing herself and jumping in the degeneracy train as a valid option.

Isn't it shameful to blame women? If good men are not united they are overpowered in the first place by weak men

Probably. Most girls I know, whether they admit it or not, including my mom, don't like weak men. It makes you feel less safe and protected. That's not to say being an tyrannical asshole is the same thing. I mean just having a backbone. The happier ones all said "honor and obey" in their wedding vows, fwiw.

We should value more this kind of insights here

truth

The dumbest men I ever met had more sense and morality than any woman.

>We should value more this kind of insights here
No, you shouldn't. Because this faggot isn't a woman. He's aping what he thinks a woman thinks.

He is right though. Except it's not most - it's all. No woman likes a weak man. None. Not one. Because women are weak, and thus always want someone stronger to make them feel safe so they can let their guard down for a while and feel protected.

A lot of men would do pretty much anything for pussy, that's a big red pill

>Emulated father
That's only because my mother abandoned me for parties and dick. My dad was really the one to raise me and instill good conservative values in me. To this day I only talk to my mom when I deem it's been a little while since she's heard of her grandchildren.
pic related is her.

>tinder

I'm not sure if is wrong but how much do women really value their female friends opinion?

>The rest of your life will be a descent into madness as you watch your somewhat feminine features disappear
Are you retarded? Trannies take hormones to look feminine. It's testosterone that makes you look masculine, If a tranny passes, then they'll continue to pass so long as they stay on hormones, they'd age physically like an actual woman.

And like an actual woman they will get ugly in that way

>No woman likes a weak man. None. Not one.
I was wondering because a lot of women still supported Bernie over Trump, at least in politics it doesn't seem to be true.

no

I don't know, some women age well. It's menopause that's a problem because the body produces far less estrogen, but I would assume trannies stay on the same dose all their lives, so they wouldn't experience menopause or it's effects.

What a stupid question op.

>Like a city dog learns how to cross the lane at red light from watching cars.

>they'd age physically like an actual woman
Women age like milk user

Bernie is appealing because he shows deference for all the things liberal women do and makes wild promises, the kind women love to hear. They like him like they like a uncle. He hates all the right things, but he's old and white so he's non-threatening.

>I don't know some women age well.
Few women and I think aging well is just a meme for a woman
Without sexy clothes and other tricks no one would be fapping to 35+ women.

sauce is request

>He hates all the right things
How do they know what things are right? Don't they learn this by their friends (media)?

>thinking I care about pronouns

Women want to be with the rest of the crowd, and also generally don't want to appear "mean". Their close female friends can poison their mind if you are weak. Their heartstrings will be pulled either way. In a strong family, towards protecting the family. In an abusive family, towards women who have been with abusive assholes, and self-empowerment. Without a family, then it's oh, poor shelter pets, or oh poor refugees, or poor downtrodden whatever. Either way, it will find an outlet.

Additionally, it's because they're designed to look out for babies and children, who are helpless. When out of the family structure, their wires get mixed up.

To be clear, aren't women with a strong man and everything still more influenced by the "crowd"?

Women seek, above all else, acceptance and security. That's why women tend to marry men who remind them of their fathers. There is no such thing as an independent female. They have been programmed by evolution to be dependent.

Of course. That's why you must gently, but firmly, lead and guide them.

What I get from this is that men have to create something together before that

Social status is everything to a woman. Gossip is leftist propaganda, and American women respect celebrities more than their husbands.

>thinking I care about pronouns
I didn't consciously write he, it wasn't directed towards you as an insult
not everything is about you, felicia
You're accurate with your read on women, but you're still just LARPing, dude

>Social status is everything to a woman. Gossip is leftist propaganda
What's stopping us to use this to our favor? Most faggots here think they are victims, do we think everyone else has to change without us doing anything?

It's all about social status, like most things with women. They will emulate whatever opinions are attributed with high social status or popularity.

Society? A framework of community rules?

>What's stopping us to use this to our favor?
Nothing, go ahead. If you're not attractive the two most common methods are have money or be cool.

Remember: most women are losers who have nothing to barter with but pussy.

If you look at Trump, he created something and now he can do anything he want.

This dude is an example of someone who women would legitimately dislike. Not in the oh tee hee hee, you're such a jerk, tee hee hee way, but in the he's obviously a beta male with a chip on his shoulder kind of way.

bitches for Trump

>women would legitimately dislike
Wrong, I'm the sort of man you didn't like when you were a man.

>Not in the oh tee hee hee, you're such a jerk, tee hee hee way
You're wrong, that's exactly how it is - for women who are looking for fun. It doesn't work on angry feminists. I'm charming, but only to those looking for charm.

The thing is, It's infinitely cooler to be strong in a sea of weaks but the thing I'm getting is that if we don't build something we are at their mercy.

I'm sure.

You are more at the mercy of other, more powerful men who let them act wantonly.

men are the head, women are the neck

>I'm sure.
You think because women are catty that you should be catty too?

>You are more at the mercy of other, more powerful men who let them act wantonly.
What was your relationship with your father like?

>mr. alpha getting catty
>mr. alpha watches cartoons
>mr. alpha also can't understand the context of that other reply

Let's say the majority of people here just want a qt3.14 etc. If women are really at the mercy of our media and stuff is it really possible to not be cucked even if you are an "alpha"?

some of them do
>but they're all wrong

Look at what just happened to Johnny Depp. Even King Arthur was cucked.

assuming your idiot premise is real:

yes, you can. just throw away the fucking television.