Injustice 2: Fixed faces edition

youtu.be/EpAQ2xH8ljU

Been awhile since new footage but take a look at new and improved Supergirl face

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ni9L4_zKNrM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sup Forums BTFO

Right or left? Because right looks like those shit motion game graphics back during the Sega CD era.

Her new costume actually looks good

>exposed arms
Aw yeah time for pits.

Is this the footfaggotry of the 2017 year

Is this a taste of what's to come because I don't like it

I like the S and the shoulderpads.

Looks like they lowered the graphics for a more feminine look.

Boon, reveals when?

It's been five months now.

I saw a vid where a girl took a dick per pit and caught the cum in her hands

just look up Carmella Bing Armpit

Still looks like Martha Stewart.

She looks like Hayden Panettiere.

Finally, Supergirl is cute. CUTE!

Posting superior Danvers.

First she looked like a fat little boy, now she looks like a slim teenage boy.

that reveal trailer was meh compared to mvc3s

youtube.com/watch?v=Ni9L4_zKNrM

See, that's what Kara should look like. They made Carol too cute.

>carol
>superior in any sort of way.

yea i was just there it looks like they are having a panic attack or something

horrible

Wow, she actually looks female.

That looks so much fucking better

any details about how the gear system actually works? fuck we know more about the infinity stones system of MVCI than it.

>she has Scorpion's teleport
god dammit i hate that fucking move in a game with no block button.

jesus I had goosebumps for 3 minutes straight
that was hype as fuck

They also seemed to have tweaked Wonder Woman slightly, but I didn't see enough to know if it's a big improvement, Supergirl is better.

She looked like this before :/

If i remember everything correctly, Boon didn't even want to reveal the game this year, he was forced to because of the leaks, no wonder everything looked like shit

They made her mouth smaller, which makes the face appear longer.

Based Boon.

Why are the faces significantly more detailed than the hair? It's super offputting.

Absolutely based.

>textures and lighting 10x worse now that they fixed the faces

BRAVO BOON

I really dig the yellow on red emblem

>Implying Capcom won't downgrade this bitch on release
Literally no triple-A dev other than NRS has managed to make their pre-release look better than post because of optimization and downgrades bullshit.

What?
The lightining is far better.
The textures are basically the same, just a different outfit with different colors.

>Scorpion's teleport

Fug.

She's cute.

this

>Marvel
>Superior at anything
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA

Facial mocap. Same reason LA Noire looks so odd at times. They have super realistic face animations but since the models aren't perfect recreations of humans it causes an uncanny valley effect when the face is on the model.

Why would Sup Forums be upset? Sup Forums has been complaining about the Netherworld manfaces even harder than Sup Forums. Making the characters prettier is a huge victory for Sup Forums.

>He thinks Sup Forums having less things to complain about is a victory for them

Are you joking?

Wonderwoman looks like Chanel Preston, and I like that

looks like she has the downs.

I love how this is such a blatant excuse to show off the improved models. Nothing new for four months but hey they fixed the faces. Maybe now they'll actually start showing more of the game off.

I think it's more just to have a video out to shut some people up, but they can't actually show anything new because of marketing.

People have been whining so hard lately about them not showing anything.

Well what do they expect? It was radio silence up until last month when Boon just started acknowledging the game's existence again with polls and now we have a 2 minute gameplay video with very little new info. If their previous games are any indication then this will be out within the next six months and we still know barely anything about the game beyond the basics. Combine that with the fact that the comic is going to continue being terrible and redundant until Taylor comes back next year and it leads to tons of Injustice fans who have fucking nothing at all to talk about.

Sup Forums was so crazy about it some started going on about how the the game will suck

Not to be autistic about roster spots, but Supergirl feels rather redundant when you have the entire DC universe to pull from. And don't even get my started on guest characters. I would kill to see Manta and Parasite in this game though

Eh she's a better choice than Zod was for the first one. And some redundancy is to be expected if they want characters people will recognize, a lot of the biggest name characters have similar powers and gadgets. I mean shit pretty much all of the Batfamily are just variations on the same theme.

They are using the same tech as LA Noire which is why it has the same effect.

The lighting got a huge upgrade in whatever build they are using now so it is looking better.

Supposedly it's just a little delayed till Summer 2017 now instead of the usual April launch date. Arkham Knight did amazing for a June release so I'd imagine it will be out around then. Or at least a few months between it and MvCi

She has a TV show.

I won't mind if a few bat characters get cut. Like if they replace Catwoman with Cheetah I'd be ok with that.
True, current movies/shows do have influence on this game. They should add Livewire to equal out the hero/villain thing

I am kind of disappointed that its a sequel to injustice, injustice is great but I want a more normal earth series

>Graphics improved
>The costumes are still terrible
Can't have everything, I suppose.

Supergirl is infinite waifu.

Me too

I'm refusing to feel anything for this game because of the retarded gear system
Not.
Fightan.

Pretty sure it is just a gimmick for the casuals to play around with (like me) while the competitive scene just work on mechanics and fundamentals.

I REALLY hope they fix Arthur's design before release. He looks fucking awful in the first trailer.

Why is Carol 14-years-old here?

I want to say it is more the lighting and the rendering then the model itself that I think is the problem.

You mean that casual shit they did to appease the crowd wanting something new?

That very same thing you can choose to disable when hosting a lobby, as ed said?

I guess.

They have a mode for you to not to use it

What matters is whether it's the main MP mode or not
If it's just some option you can toggle on local play, it doesn't matter

If the primary game mode is balanced around some micro-transaction bullshit, then I'm out already.

I can probably seeing it being always-off in Ranked, while casual lobbies will be "Gear: On" or "Gear: Off"

Somehow, I can see Boon forcing default play to have Gear

I'm also kinda feeling like you can buy "Netherbucks" or something to unlock Gear faster

It feels so much like a freemium mobile game

>that fucking powerbomb
They seriously just gave her that shit? It looks out of character as fuck.

>Flying forward after coming back from a kick
Damn she was ready to fight some more

I think they just have a hateboner for netherrealms really.

you think so? I like it.

The costume designs are so bad that they look like something out of a 90's toyline, like the Batman & Robin one.

Now the hair

They've done this for a few games already. Still sucks, but it is expected at this point

its an alt
each char has anywhere from 3 to ∞

There's no evidence that it's delayed

True but I think this is the longest we've gone without news for any of these games. It was three months of nothing for MKX and with this were up to nearly five now. Hopefully it was just because they want to improved the models before doing more reveals.

>fuckin' Wolverine fighting Ryu
>Dormammu at the ending
>cool artstyle

MVCI can't compete with its generic art and stupid Cap Marvel. Who the fuck likes Carol Danvers?

>Who the fuck likes Carol Danvers?

Nobody, but don't expect that to deter Marvel from trying to force her on us as their Wonder Woman until the end of time.

Gonna be annoying playing against her online

>She's not our Wonder Woman since Captain Marvel actually sells
To this day Captain Marvel is still struggling to sell more copies than Ms Marvel. Wonder Woman is currently moving 60K units monthly.

While she looks nice, that is definitely NOT how Carol should look like especially if she's going to be Captain Marvel.
She looks way to young to pass off as a 40 something year old lady

The absolute worst thing about Gal being Wonder Woman is that for whatever reason artists and game devs are changing Wondy's face to match her's
;_;

I think that's just the expression she's making

If there's one attractive thing about Gadot, it's her face.

Linda Lee, bitch

Go back to Sup Forums

>her's
>;_;
Kill yourself, reddit.

Enjoy your lack of X-Men.

And maybe say hi to Donte if he's there too.

>Netherworld manfaces
desu i thought most of MKX's ladies were cute

Right! I've been saying that all day!

That wasn't Dormamu. It's Ultron fused with Sigma.

did they fix Ravens face?

so much better, but i hate how they're so obsessed with going for the "realistic" motion capture style for a game about Superheroes
even MvC4's barbie doll face style is better

>dissing on DChads

Manboobs aren't gonna save them when the terrorist goes all allahu akbar on them.

I don't know who made this terrible image but I am pretty sure it is the other way around when it comes to which company has the fittest workers.

Sure tubby,

Well so far we haven't seen her at all in this game so its already an improvement.