Are there actually any mods here? almost every post is against the rules

are there actually any mods here? almost every post is against the rules

The mods here actively work against us. I hope you're not too new to remember Sup Forums harbour

hello new friend

nice racist white nationalist meme there OP

Sup Forums is a containment board. The quality of posts here isn't a high priority.

Lord Kek is our only true moderator. His guiding voice shapes our every move.

First off, the jannies are board-specific. The mods are cross board.

And no, unless you post CP, the mods don't give a shit how much you shill here with off topic bullshit.

Its hard for them to keep up near an election - board users have increased drastically recently. Just remember they aren't even paid to moderate/janny. You must be new, but you're alright, kid.

I've never caught them all and I don't intend to.

Some of us on /qa/ are trying to get kek posting banned. We are very close. The pure autism that the Sup Forums tards will show here once kek is auto filtered will be amazing.

This isn't always the case. There is one mod that goes hard every now and then.

pic related: it's (((you)))

Hah, fuck off loser. Let people have their fun. It's not against the rules to post KEK.

Painful memories desu

Yes, Sup Forums is the cesspool. Go to Sup Forums if you want the good stuff.

Hard against what, exactly? Because I've been b& for absolutely retarded reasons, yet CTR gets to spam my board with completely off topic threads for months without being b&.

>Sup Forums harbour
what happened?
i came to pol when Trump announced candidacy

I think hes talking about when Moot turned Sup Forums into Sup Forums on roids

We got cucked hard, son.

You have to lurk 2 years before posting faggot

>are there actually any mods here?
lets find out shall we?

Has anyone else noticed in the last few days the board has been overwhelmingly busy? threads can reach page 10 within 10 minutes..
And half of them are about the same topic or like as OP said, shitposts, shill threads and off topic threads...

It's bullshit tbqh, I scroll down to page 10 and there are decent threads dying, someone make it stop

yes, but i use the catalog, so it doesnt bother me.

Yea same but it doesn't change the fact that the board is overloaded with shit spam threads bumping out all the good ones

The migration to 8ch