Voltron Legendary Defender

So there's 28 days left my fellow anons. Still no new trailer. And no new season 2 trailer on Netflix itself. Starting to think we ain't gonna get one. Anyway, merry Christmas and Happy holidays.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=72iutm-9DqY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why is Vehicle Voltron's sword katana-esque here?
Where'd Lion Voltron get the scythe? He's never formed a scythe before.

Someone posted it in a previous thread. I'd like to know as well actually. Still need to binge the original someday as well.

So somebody already got all their toys.

Cute

>less than a month until season 2
>no new news or teasers

We're not getting anything, are we? I mean, on one hand, I love not getting spoiled, but at the same time, they ought to at least have a marketing team doing something other than occasionally updating the Facebook page.

That's how I feel. Like I said earlier, the trailer from comic con isn't even on Netflix. And that seems weird to me too. From what we've seen the episodes I'm looking most forward to are Pidge's isolation episode and the ninja introduction.

I'm kind of excited for the start. They showed episode 2 at the con and couldn't show episode 1 because it had massive spoilers. All they said was "Shiro and Keith are in serious trouble."

That leads me to believe that the infamous "If I don't make it out of here, I want you to lead Voltron," is in the very first episode.

I saw this on tumble and I'm not sure how true it is, but someone said the Keith yelling for Shiro bit were actually lines from season 1. I haven't re-watched yet and paid enough attention to ctch it though. So did you watch the Pidge teaser at comic con?

I did. It's basically just Pidge stranded on a literal garbage planet, going slightly crazy due to the isolation

The only thing I heard is that she has Junk Lance hit on an imaginary alien. What else does she do with her junk people?

Does anyone have the second episode by any chance?

Think we'll see the return of long hair Pidge in a season or two? The side pony looked good on her.

I like the tomboy look but wouldn't mind seeing her do something slightly girlier with it like pigtails or a hairband. Just something to differentiate her more from Matt.

I forgot the classic headband. Yeah, bring that back. Can she wear that and still dress like a tomboy and have it look alright?

I found a couple cute new arts(mostly pidge) since last thread

This artist tho.

she looks like a pokemon trainer

Sendak a cute!

Didn't seem to be a problem for OG Pidge.

Still don't feel like Lance would be prompto. Lance is actually endearing. Keith could be though. Solely because of the twist involving prompto in xv. Lance is more ignis with how his plans work our and such.

I genuinely had no idea that the outfits were based on anything, just thought they looked cool. What show are they from?

Final Fantasy XV. Here's Shiro as Galdiolus. Kinda fits him. Although Cor the Immortal would also be good. In terms of role at least. Personality Nyx is the closest to him.

Actually, nah. Nyx is perfect. Personality matches matches pretty well already and one of his defining moments was him risking losing at least his arm and willing to lay down his life for both his and Insomnia's people.

Anyone else think the Voltron lions could be perfected types of Robeasts? Like the Alteans did it first and got it perfect, and Haggar is trying to get to that level.

Shit that'd be cool. I'd expect them to be a bit more organic, though.

Well it could be the Robeasts ate more organic because they're not perfect. Take the gladiator for example. Wires everywhere and the design didn't really have ease of movement. Lade lizard on the other hand looked more organic and moved easier but still wasn't up to snuff. Voltron and the lions are somewhere in the middle.

>28 days 'till we have more sheith and shiro abused moments
>28 days until the klance fandom explode because of kallura
I can't wait, hold me sheiths.

Someone posted the theory that the ninja is Allura's cousin. If that's true I might end up shipping Shiro with her. Might do that regardless. Anyway I'm just hoping and waiting on this.

gotta love the mice

Started thinking that ninja might be Romelle from the moment I remembered she existed.
Would this mean that Romelle has some magic in her for her to have survived for that long? Who knows, but I also want Shiro/Romelle to be a thing since Keith will be with Allura.

It'll be a nice twist if there's a time skip and Pidge begins to have feelings for Lance.

I want Hunk to be like a not lewd Kirk. Like every planet they go to Lance tried to score with some alien and fails but Hunk hits it off and forms a great friendship and possibly more on that same planet.

This would be hilarious. Lance has the looks but the alien babes are more attracted to Hunk's humble nature.
Do you think we'll get an episode of Lance reflecting on how Hunk is winning all of the babes? Let's throw Pidge in this, I want some garrison trio bonding time.

>begins
One could argue it's already begun.

One could agree that you've been right this whole time and I'll be cheering once the ship's been sailed.
Pance just needs time to develop since Pidge is all about her family right now.
Once she has him and has a moment with Lance she'll start to see that he's much more than the romance guy.

This is literally pance at the moment.
youtube.com/watch?v=72iutm-9DqY
>Lance and Fiona thirsty for a girlfriend/prince but their girlfriend/prince is right infront of them
>Shrek and Pidge only have their interests in mind but start to grow to like the annoying pilot and princess

Me too, Keith. Me too.

>Keith is the protector of the champion
It has a very nice ring to it.

I think there are definitely enough small moments they can build on it. But personally I want to see Lance crash and burn on an alien relationship one more time. Have him kinda give up on flirting with others and just want I g to spend time with friends. Then realizing he might like Pidge as more than a friend.

Ok yeah. That analogy fits pretty well.

Almost forgot. Bonus follow up gag picture.

Keith is my favourite design in the show, No homo.

He's not my favorite but I like it a lot too.
Yes homo

People like to say that lance is the fuccboi in this show but I'm rolling with Keith

The secret fuccbois are the best kind.

how many weeks until season 2?

You like mullets?

I want to bully Keith over his mullet.

I want to hump Shiro's ass.

I want to hump Shiro's ass while Keith watches and grapples with feelings he doesn't quite understand.

I want Keith to watch as Shiro gets gangbanged by a group of galra's.

Degenerates.

>t.shirofag
Your fav was created for pleasure only and that's alright.

Does the Green Lion's lower jaw supposed to protrude like that?

Shiro was built to wife.

Yes, being a wife and cucking anyone who dares to choose him as a wife.
Since Keith loves to sleep on his tits and is already used to being bullied he's the lucky one.

Each cat actually resembles a different species. Yellow has facial structure like a saner toothed cat. Red is small and somewhat thin in the stomach, a bit like a cheetah. The massive back on Black is a little more reminiscent of a lion and it's mane bit not completely so. Blue and Green I'll need to study a bit more.

What I meant was the toy's lower jaw protrudes too much compared the the show's 3D model.

>tfw you will never be in a committed, monogamous relationship with Shiro

He would make a great husband

I like to think that the lions is a small pride.
Black = Alpha Male
Yellow and Blue = Mothers
Red and Green = Juviniles

No, Shiro is wife.

>implying Shiro wouldn't be an overly-macho, verbally abusive husband

>Shiro stares down into his plate, clearly holding back
>You feel a lump in your throat build, and you attempt to swallow it
>"D-Do you like it?" an unexpectedly meek voice whimpers out of your mouth
>Shiro pushed the plate away, hard, knocking food onto the table
>"Do I fucking like it? What, do you want me to actually put this shit in my mouth? Christ, look at it, it's disgusting!"
>You stare wordlessly at him, forcing back tears as you scream internally at yourself for making such an awful dinner
>It was your first time trying the recipe...you should have known
>Shiro stands up. "I'm going out, going eat some actual fucking food. Clean this shit up, and do me a favor...never cook again."
>He storms past you and leaves, slamming the door behind him. You wait until the sound of his engine fades before you break down crying
>You won't seem him until the morning, but you sleep on the couch anyway, knowing you deserve it

What do y'all think...of Miro? Or is it Mairo? Maro?

You mean Shatt?

Yes, that is the actual ship name.

It's the only gay ship I really like.

kek'd.
It sure is fun bullying shirofags.

He's literally going to die.

I prefer not to use that name for obvious reasons.

>Shatt
Who thought this was okay?

I'm disappointed he didn't smack me and start breaking dishes while the kids cry quietly in the next room.

Enjoy.

Source on that theory? I'd like to read it.

You're taking requests?
Lance, G3

Likely nobody thought it was okay.

Somebody probably though that the shit humor was funny, on the other hand.

Out of curiosity, why? Matt is a total non character.

I am not. I just figured people might like to have a copy for their own purposes.
Just something another user said. She's using the same knife as Thace, and the suit is somewhat galra aesthetic. Romelle is a good choice if they're gonna pull an old character I to the new show. Plus she might be tied into Keith's background considering Allura said that alteans make great spies and diplomats from their camouflage abilities. If it's Romelle. I'm kinda crossing theories here now.
Because he's had 5 minutes of screen time. If Pidge saves him in season two and I hope she does, I kinda hope he plays well off of Keith or Lance. Half cause I ship pidgance and half because Keith needs a non antagonistic good friend.

Romelle will be best girl

Seems were not really in a talking mood tonight. Oh well I'm going to bed. See y'all tomorrow.

I really hope it gets one, I only recently discovered it and it's absolutely amazing.

A season 2 or a season 2 trailer? Cause it's got six seasons incoming. Netflix ordered like 90 some episodes and each season is gonna be 13 eps.

I know, I want some extra hints what to expect.

>The Voltron Team defeats Zarkon, only for him to laugh in their face and tell them that now that they've tasted the power and adventure that came with the Lions, they won't be content with just sitting around and growing old, wasting their lives as Janitors for the galaxy cleaning up minor squabbles for races that only take them for granted and that eventually they too will crave new challenges and battles worth fighting

Battle of the planets crossover time?

I think it was 72 eps.

6 seasons definitely. Unless they combine season openers again it'll cap off at 76 episodes.

What if Shiro was wanting to save his virginity for marriage but the Galra took it?

Think we're getting a new opening credits sequence by season 4?

Is that confirmed? I can't find any articles saying anything beyond season 2.

Someone posted a video on YouTube with this shopped screencap in it. Thankfully there's an archived version of the original web page from the picture. The archived version has no mention of Shiro's death. It also starts with "ComicBook.com can also exclusively reveal" but then it goes on to talk about a poster.

>ywn fall asleep on Sendak's lap in front of the fire place, a warm blanket covering you both

You don't seriously think they'd release that as an actual exclusive.

Nope. And especially not as a throwaway line hidden in between other news like that.

Probably Lance fangirls wanting their fave to get some spotlight and jealous of Shiro's part in the story.