Anaconda

>Anaconda

Has there ever been a less appropriate song in an animated kids' movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dfyNnUgK8qE
youtube.com/watch?v=mAOqGa-awek
youtube.com/watch?v=peM4idXEyM8
youtube.com/watch?v=U3NoDEu7kpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably.

anything by my boy Moonman

>nicki minaj is in kids movies now
Fucking niggers man

One of the Cabbage Patch kids films had a cover of Centerfold in it.

/thread

god I love shortstacks

>Captcha: Dr. Lovinkstraat Panasonic

Toxic Love

Well the bunnies are ugly so I guess it balances it out.
The year that song came out was a strange year indeed

Shut Up and Drive comes to mind.

It's a good song

>It's a good song
You seem to have confused Anaconda with Baby Got Back. It's a common mistake, but you should still feel bad.

>You seem to have confused Anaconda with Baby Got Back.
My nigg

>Nicki Minaj
You dumbass

This isn't the Sir Mixalot song, where have you been?

Never mind. Im the dumbass.

Yes.

When The Rugrats Movie came out, there was a talking Angelica doll that sang Bad Girls, a song about street hookers

Has there ever been a more fuckable mouse in CGI?

I never said it was a bad song. Hell I had many good faps to that video that senior year. But 2014 was just a strange yet interesting year
>Gamergate, The Fappening, shrek cult, tumblr Sup Forums War, guardians of the galaxy was surpridingly good, attack on titan was mainstream

>Hell I had many good faps to that video
>fapped to Nikki Minaj

Not animated, but Raimi's Spider-Man 2 had "Nigger-Hating Me" by Johnny Rebel.

youtu.be/dfyNnUgK8qE

I know its not an animated kids' movie song but still...

youtube.com/watch?v=mAOqGa-awek

Would be perfect in a kids' movie.

>song
You're focusing on the wrong thing.

It's so poorly worded but I still laugh at it.

This can't be real. It's too good! The comments are pretty nice too.

>tfw grounded

>We are living in a world where this is produced
Truely, we are living in the darkest timeline

You're too young.

>guardians of the galaxy was surprisingly good

this

No need to be a dick.

Shit happens when you don't know what you're talking about.

For what? To realize that casting shows are shit and have always been shit? That this movie is another new low of society?
Teach me, oh wise oldfag. Show me the way of the ancient

There is SOAD's Bounce on "The Secret Life Of Pets"

>To realize that casting shows are shit and have always been shit?
Does this have anything to do with anything that's been said, or are you just butthurt?
>That this movie is another new low of society?
You're too young if you think that bunny ass is even close to being a low in entertainment.

Distinguished Cuckpetition fan detected. Please tell us of the glories of the Snyderverse, wise one.

Actually the movie is alright, but those bunnies probably ruined the chance of this movie getting a audience.

No, they had Kid Rock sing a song about statutory rape in Osmosis Jones.

>SOME SAY THAT'S STATUTORY
>BUT I SAY IT'S MANDATORY

Now look guys, I'm honestly not one of those people who shits on dumb pop songs, and I certainly understand the urge to fap to Nikki Minaj...

...but "Anaconda" is fucking LITERALLY just them looping a line from Baby Got Back for almost five fucking minutes. I mean, I kept waiting for the song to start, but nope! It's literally JUST THAT LINE. It's more of a fucking youtube poop than a song. How the fuck did our standards for music get so low?

Yeah, but at te very least, that song is easily miscontrued to anyone under 13, like Aqua's Barbie Girl.

How are you going deflect when your kids ask about why anacondas wnat buns? There's zero subtly

What? That's not it at all.

Boy toy named Troy used to live in Detroit

Where do you think you are?

It's almost as if sexuality is pretty much thrown at children with absolutely little care to the fact they're children.

Shut Up and Drive in Wreck-It Ralph
youtube.com/watch?v=peM4idXEyM8

I guess the montage is distracting enough that kids won't pay attention to the lyrics.

What's wrong to fapping to booty? That video was lewd as fuck. That's really the main draw of the video. Plus Nikki Minaj ain't ugly
Hate on it all you want, but it was much better than avengers 2 age of memetron
You're looking in the wrong places Friendo. People like joey badass and childish Gambino make great music. They're saving hip hop

>I mean, I kept waiting for the song to start, but nope! It's literally JUST THAT LINE.

Are you sure you heard the actual song and not an edit?

>Has there ever been a less appropriate song in an animated kids' movie?

Nigga please.
youtube.com/watch?v=U3NoDEu7kpg

i thought it was weird they seemed to use it just for the baby got back sample in which case like, just get the original song

But that song actually works within the constraints of the movie.

>A song about butts is actually more cleverly written and interesting to listen at than most rap and hip hop songs produced today

Ya gotta give kids more credit, man. They'll turn out fine.
Just like you.
An adult tslking about a kids movie.
On Sup Forums.
Totally normal and well adjusted. :^)

That's not the vore fetish song from Ferngully.

I want to know what the koala said in japanese to those 5 little japanese speaking dancing bears with the portable radio? They looked appalled and smacked him... said something sexual?

Btw, looking for high res pics of Mikes mouse date. The only valid waifu material in the whole movie.

kids are sexualized in media all the time and society is okay with that. so why are you worried about?

>guardians of the galaxy was surprisingly good
>surprisingly
There's nothing surprising about Marvel doing a quippy superhero film staring Chris Pratt, Bradley Cooper doing a damn fine Denis Leary impersonation, and motherfucking Vin Diesel and having it succeed.

That shit's what the people want. It's the bleeding edge bullshit like F4 that drives people away.