HEY MISTAH CANDYMAN

HEY MISTAH CANDYMAN
MY NOSE IS EMPTAY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VQhchuGnrPY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where do you get your ideas from?

Was Tim Allen the first person not to catch on, before legitimately attempting to answer this question?

>you DO feel better

normalfags in the comments always shit on Adam but he's actually a comedic genius with how well he plays that role alongside Norm. The David Letterman interview showed that 10 fold.

>Norm is old as fuck now
>basically senile
>It's been years since his last coherent appearance on a show
>fistfuls of xanax

I miss the old Norm and i dont think he'll ever come back and i'm scared

what about this
youtube.com/watch?v=VQhchuGnrPY

did they actually do cocaine during the break?

>criminal record from trafficking two pounds of cocaine through an airport
>star of massively successful 8 seasons of nationally syndicated sitcom Home Improvement
>star of massively successful Toy Story franchise
>star of massively successful Santa Clause franchise
>star of massively successful 6 seasons of nationally syndicated sitcom Last Man Standing

Ummm DAE cuckservatives are the most oppressed people on the planet?

Anyone else love Norm as Pidgeon on Mike Tyson Mysteries?

Him + Jim Carey was like watching to meat grinders trying to destroy each other, I had to watch it twice

"Your spine has 33 vertebrae. Jesus was 33 when he died..."

"I have to say, so far this sounds like a coincidence."

Hahaha Norm can't be topped

is norm so senile from drugs or just old age?
whatever talent he had is pretty much gone at this point.

benzos are really bad for your brain, his brain is all mushy probably by this point

Norm did xanax

black ass fuckers

but Tim Allen said not to mention it about the break, so it must have involved him and Norm has openly taken Xanax like in the Roseanne interview, or acknowledged it like when Larry King interviewed him, so why hide it at this point?

The zombie apocalypse has already happened. You are all the zombies. This is the zombies.

I'm honestly still reeling from this one. I felt so safe and secure in my little world but that feeling has been shattered. I literally never thought about how people use their phones a lot.

I don't know if I should thank Carrey or hate him, freedom is a dangerous and frightening world but it is also a beautiful one...

CUZ THE LIGHT WAS ON

I know. Only someone who has truly given up their ego like Carey has could possibly glean such an insight. I have never before seen such a selfless man.

Timmy isn't very bright my man

it was funnier when Shaun of the Dead did it

heck, since the first zombie movie they have always been called a critique to consumerism or whatever shit, there's even that zombie movie with the mall, so this is a common meme, not something Ace Ventura came up with

If either of you are older than 25 I would be shocked

>depression = deep rest

How can one man be so woke?

You gotta hear the audio book version,even tho you know the ending,it's still sad/dark