I AM UNIRONICALLY VOTING FOR HILLARY

Hillary is the ultimate redpill

With Trump we will only have 8 years tops, maybe only 4 years. Then the next election, the pendulum will swing left.

Dems and Jews have infiltrated every level of our society and government. The FBI won't even answer to congress. We need a hard restart. Trump cannot reverse 50 years of destructive culture and policy in the making, he is a temporary bandaid. The demographics of the US are already done for.

The best we can do is vote for Hillary, let her take over SCOTUS, destroy the country, and hope that we balkanize while Europe rises from the ashes.

AMA

>where my Hilldawgs at - WOOF WOOF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uiYrlIZvMCc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=T6evBpCp_K0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mommy's sick.
please let mommy sit down, relax, and recuperate.
don't make her do the toughest job in the world.

Drumpfettes don't get it. They think DRUMPF is going to fix all their problems.

Are you committed to voting for whoever replaces her?

WE WILL KILL YOU, EVIL PARASITE!

Trump will pull a Night of the Long Knives and save America.

leave mommy alone! you deplorable scoundrels and your endless bullying are the reason her health is suffering!

You are too childish to see that widespread death and destruction is all part of the cycle. And only when America has been reduced to a pile of ashes can the phoenix rise.

What does 'Drumpf' even mean Besides that you have a potato-tier IQ?

I'm not in a swing state, so my vote doesn't count. In a swing, I would vote Trump though. But I see where you're coming from, and I think that if Trump loses, it's the silver lining.

Hillary has died per ABC news report.

youtu.be/uiYrlIZvMCc

Hillary is the ultimate retard pill.

If trump wins, the party's shift permanently... and we have an anti-globalist republican party.

This would be the best way to organize ourselves against all the people who want to enslave us

Ye of little faith. Trump has already accomplished the impossible.

What if, and I admit this is a long shot, but what if the madman can actually do it?

What if he can Make America Great Again!

Don't worry, if he fails, there will still be plenty of time to destroy the country afterward.

>Implying Balkinization would be a good thing
I'd like my homeland to not be shattered thank you very much.
>mfw this fucking thread

Except progressives have held the cultural high ground for decades.

>The left own the schools
>The left own the universities
>The left direct the news media
>The left make Hollywood movies

Electing a (fake) cultural marxist to combat all this is a little too 4D chess to be a plausible solution.

Why would 'murica suddenly rise up when presented with the status quo?

Your theory depends on an intifada that would never happen.

>Giving into the Jews
>le ultimate redpill
Fuck off, Shlomo

It wouldn't be an all out civil war, but with their policies they would destroy the country themselves. It will suck for several decades to come, but this is the only solution. America has become to corrupt.

You are like that cuck Batman who keeps holding on to the last thread of hope while shit keeps getting worse and worse instead of just letting it all burn and starting over. You want your cake and to eat it too. You want the country and our people to be saved without ever havijg to get your lazy ass off your sofa, not realizing it will take sacrifice.

Dude, I swear I am thinking about doing the same thing.

>Entangled in corporate money and handshaking
>He is a corporation
>Being involved in politics
>"Accomplished the impossible"

Cmon man... The only difference is that we assume he's 100% independent in funding his campaign. That doesn't mean there aren't as many "house of cards" factors as with Hillary.

>where my Hilldawgs at - WOOF WOOF

Honestly, consider suicide

I'd vote for Jill Stein before I voted for Hillary. I'm not voting for Jill Stein.

>LET'S BURN IT ALL DOWN AND THE REBUILDING WILL BE AWESOME!!!!

Not gonna happen that way, OP.

If we ever hit the point of collapse, we're not coming back, at least, not in the ways you wish things would be.

Once we get there, we'll be permanent 3rd world status. Everything you enjoy now in your "stable" life will be permanently unstable. Fug, I really don't want to spend my time just fighting to get basic supplies and not starve to death once things become scarce, the thought of having to raid neighbors and kill them just to take their shit isn't appealing, so let's dump the notion that we can burn it down and then make a new castle from the ashes.

The best chance we have is with Trump - he's slowly redpilling a LOT of the populace, and it'll only get better once he takes office. Once radical leftism is unveiled to the unwitting normies who still get their info from the MSM and the truth is out for all to see, THAT is when we'll see massive change once everyone other than the far leftists are determined to see that whole idiotic mindset squashed.

We CAN enter a new age of McCarthyism where leftism gets burned at the stake, but you have to get there the correct way, as setting fire to your own roof is not the ideal way to make home improvements.

>It will suck for several decades to come

What if we don't want to wait decades?

That's fine by me. Im a white man that's going home. America needs to collapse for the European people to prosper.

>not wanting to murder your neighbors and steal their stuff in a Fallout-style apocalyptic wasteland

You can't vote for a dead person faggot.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=T6evBpCp_K0

People say this every election and it never comes true.

I honestly believe he wants to make america great again.

To be fair, I believe Obama wanted the same thing, at least great according to his ideology.

Difference is, Trump has a long history of making deals, and making things happen. And Obama is a token well spoken black who has never really accomplished anything, and throws a tantrum when people legitimately disagree with him.

Hillary, of course, doesn't give a fuck about anyone or anything but accumulating power & wealth for herself and her inner circle.

Good points.

So you believe that Trump will make America great again according to traditional American values (e.g. All the amendments in the bill of rights, fairness to immigrants, etc...)?

I can see your point and sometimes I am tempted to be an accelerationist of your thinking

But my estimation is that because the US is already doomed (all the people in the government are incompetent and somehow no caught on that they're run by the jews since getting us into WWII with lies and creating Israel (as an example endemic corruption could also be pointed out)) we are just deciding how we fall.

My hope is that Trump and this cultural momentum we have can help expose all the forbidden knowledge that we have to normies. In the ashes of the United States the more survivors that know what happened the better

I want to impregnate that chick in the picture.

She'll ruin the supreme court for a generation or more.
Only the apathetic loser would not actively work against her.
It is the responsibility of EVERYONE to go out and vote against her.