Just

just

Other urls found in this thread:

cjad.com/cjad-news-quebec-beyond/2016/09/11/prime-minister-trudeau-remembers-victims-of-911
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

About as relevant as Harambe

>has better things to do

he's refusing to attend!!

Someone take this cunt out

I thought Canadians were our brothers.

Not only did you guys elect this guy, but I'm sure there are many Canadians that applaud his decisions.

Well, I guess America is truly alone now. It's lonely at the top.

Thanks mexican intellectual

Israel is our greatest ally really.

God I fucking hate Canadians.

>Not only did you guys elect this guy,
Prime Ministers are not directly elected. This isn't a republic.

Our president isn't directly elected either, but your people voted on parliament members you knew supported him. It's essentially the same thing

>cuckdeau's canada

Please!

Meanwhile sports players won't even stand for the national anthem

Maybe we can be friends with Russia.

He got 35% of the vote.

Like what? March in a gay pride parade?

I don't see the problem.

I'm sorry. Our marx media is to blame for this and most people here lack any common sense.
Consulting those other countries instead isn't a bad idea.

>I thought Canadians were our brothers.
You still have some allies to the north. Most Canadians have a patronizing, arrogant view of the US, which is fueled by our public broadcasters every time you guys do anything we personally disagree with. It's a shame too, because when I visit the US, Americans are extremely good natured, welcoming, and want to learn about Canada. It's more than we deserve to be honest. Watch the King of the Hill episode where the Canadians family swaps houses with Boomhauer. That summed it up perfectly.

>expecting Canada to celebrate 9/11
It's not the year 2001any more. Give it a rest already or actually do something about the Saudis.

cjad.com/cjad-news-quebec-beyond/2016/09/11/prime-minister-trudeau-remembers-victims-of-911

Then he would win.