>Im a super red pilled, an alt right

What do?

Red pill her of course

Red pill her or throw her away

Don't reveal your power level. Slowly and subtly redpill her instead

>3d women

Be into her, but aloof.
Slowly doubt some of the extreme views of the left
Become concerned about centrist views/talk about withdrawing from the silly 2-party system

You're already halfway there. Just tear down her silly blue pill, and then slowly introduce her to red pills about minorities, etc...

I've fucked a few girls that were liberal. after they would say they are liberal or something I would just stop discussing politics with them

First and foremost, fuck her.
After that, you can go for the redpill meme if you whant, but dont you fuking EVER start the redpill process before you use the whore.

Pretend you don't pay attention to politics but say Bernie seemed like a nice guy with good ideas. Try not to comment on Hillary or Trump.

If she she is qt enouff, and can be changed then fug and try for a bit. If not do what you want, but don't be the one on the ropes.

>alt-right

Does not exist! Fuck off shillary.

lay pipe, fuck politics at that moment

Even better fuck her and as you both cum yell, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN TRUMP/PENCE 2016!

Remain firm in your convictions without feeling the need to prove their validity to her. Even feminists hate men who are feminists.

Fuck her to the right

Super SJW lady at work wants my cock all day long too.

>most unapologetically neo reactionary guy she ever met
>her pussy is moistened like it isn't for numales and she doesn't understand why

>still not getting involved with a SJW feminist under any circumstances, not even to prove a point

I kekked

Talk about how you hate how the bankers are ripping off the country....then slowly redpill her to make her realize most of these bankers are jews...stuff like that

Op here, so majority seems to rule here. My game plan is to fuck her for a bit, and see how serious she wants to get. Then if she wants to take it further, I should begin the redpilling process. I have a pretty good understanding of anything, and I have redpilled people before. So it shouldnt be to hard :^)

Don't bring anything up, if she does stand your ground and don't back down from your views girls dig that shit.

PUMP AND DUMP
U
M
P

A
N
D

D
U
M
P

Use as a receptacle only, OP.

Keep it going, don't bring up politics initially unless she does.
In the even this happens, maintain the level head, never act smug, never act condescending. Be as kind and supportive as you can without ever, EVER giving an inch of ground.

Most of these retards are super easy to sway because they've never actually heard an intelligent argument against themselves, they're surrounded by other liberal feminazis who immediately dismiss any disagreement as "WOW WHAT A RACIST BIGOTED SEXIST GUN NUT I BET HE'S A SELF-HATING GAY"

The second you're polite, civilized, and present a coherent argument they almost always turn around.

Become familiar with the language and politics of the moderates.
If you can't even meet your ideological opponents half way whilst disagreeing with them, then perhaps you don't even understand them.
This statement is something you, as a right winger, should be able to say to HER.

Furthermore, if either of you use (x) wing as a pejorative, then you're not about facts, you've become an ideologue, and its about defending your religion.

A policy isnt bad because its left or right wing, its bad because of objective reasons.

Fuck and dump.

slowly drip her some red pill here and there starting maybe "I heard arguements that a 15 dollar won't work as people think ...(reasons) what do you think?" is that too autistic?
Take an indirect approach
And she better be white

I'm currently talking to a hippie-type girl. Totally was into Bernie. She knows that I'm a Trump supporter, as I told her on the first date. She doesn't seem to mind, and I can handle political differences. The problem is, I won't be able to reveal my true power level for a long, long while - on matters of race, for instance. But she's cute, has a GREAT body, and has a set career path. I think I may be able to red pill her, given that her family (from what she told me) is conservative.

>calling yourself an alt right
get the fuck out
go back to r./eddit you fucking turbo sperg

Red pill her.

Then she'll cure your blue balls.

Send her rare pepes

This.

post pic of her we need to make sure she's white

Share a Pepe then you are in like Flynn!

I can assure you she is white.
Fuck off, I was being sarcastic

>this happened

Dont cuck yourself. If she doesnt accept your opinions she isnt worth it.

TERRY YOU SON OF A BITCH, WHY DO YOU SUPPORT THIS KIND OF IDEOLOGY.

The obvious answer is to hide your power level until you have plowed / are dating or whatever, then once she likes you as a person and has deemed you good, slowly reveal your true form
>not defaulting to hiding your power level
Shameful

shit in her vagina