twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Roberts confirmed best Emma

who HASN'T fucked her?

Elle has never met him

Ok, this is getting old.

>emma watson
>feminist slut
>waifu
No she isnt anyones waifu anymore long time ago, i would def hatefuck her and she would enjoy it, but she isnt my waifu

Sup reddit

what are you implying here?

No

Stfu Fager

nope

WEINSTEINED

bet he pumped his crusty jew cock hard in and out of her holes then came in her mouth and made her gargle it before making her swallow it

Thats honestly passable as emma

She got weinsteined good

Not even Weinstein raping Emma Watson on set for 7 hours would improve one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

hes just grinding on her lol hes too small to even give her good hard pumps

>Did Weinstein fuck your waifu?

Which is worse - having a non-white fucking your waifu or having Harvey Weinstein doing it?

that one mega autist that invades every thread about other actresses is probably on suicide watch right now

no

does it matter since shes used goods

Harvey because he's also a non-white you numbnuts

Just imagine the first night when Emma Watson and her Asian boyfriend had sex. As he ran his golden hands through her hair and cupped her breasts. She pressed her mouth into his face and tongued his thick lower lips

The odd sensation that Emma felt as this was the first time she had kissed somebody who wasnt white. The way his lips felt was something different from all her previous boyfriends. As she placed her tongue on his lips, it felt meaty.

Jews are white especially Askenazi Jews which is what Harvey Weinstein is.

There is literally no excuse for you to have a girlfriend.

I just pump and dump.

holy fucking shit is this legit?

wasting my time and money on her is a perfect REASON to not have a girlfriend, I can do so much more with my time being single, plus i just fuck whores anyway less hassle, im not blue pilled faget, wake the fuck up, getting married and having kids and a family is the ultimate jew indoctrination

I didn't ask for a reason to not have a girlfriend...

Then she tried to get his dick out and burst into laughter
CHING CHONG TINY YELLOW DONG

guess the diameter of her stretched asshole?

Yes.

This. Shes nowhere near bankable enough for Weinstein to have diddled her.
Roberts is the only pure Emma left.

Face blindness is a mental illness

If I poop into my hand in the shower, is it safe to mash it with my foot down the drain? I don't want to have to get out of the hot shower to put it into the toilet but I don't want to clog my drain with shit.

My waifu is 2D so no.

Why is her face so perfect?

Bad news boy

Plus she already had family in the business so they were able to keep her clear of the predators.

Stfu jews are not white. jews claim minority status and whites are not minority (in USA) jews were never white even by european/gentile standards

jews.are.not.white.
Don't forget it

Nope

BONED

And yet people always say Britney Spears' little sister got preggo'd by her director, even though with the last name "Spears" there's no way she'd need to sleep with anyone to get on tv.

lol why would based weinstein touch an ayy lmao no tits bitch

shes only pure because shes disgusting

sleeping your way up is the entire job.

for a woman, a name just gets you in the room where the dicks are ready to be sucked.

sauce?

fake news!!

No

>I bought you a latex dominatrix outfit. Go get dressed now, I'll join you in a minute

DELET

No but wouldn't mind if he did so she got some big roles.

n-no?

She only wants intelligent men

no

Is this the Harvey "If you wanna be a star, then get in my car" Weinstein thread?

Jews are some the whitest whites ever.

Anyone who claims minority status to get special treatment is not white.

user... I..

I'm so sorry

Cool jacket

youtube.com/watch?v=1vnlOswK0Os

no, she's not famous enough

No people with skin that pasty, voices that whiny, bodies with so little definition, and such a lack of rhythm can be anything other than white.

no thats not true

Hollywood working user here.

I'll tall you the initials of an actor who used to double fuck young aspiring actors.

>JT

In one of his films, he lights a cigar with a match instead of a lighter.

Also, JT used to enjoy dressing as a woman and punching the starlets.

No.
LOL

2293791/homemade_roleplaying_emma_watson_lookalike.html

Looking at this, where did your eyes go to?

Can I get a quick rundown on what he did? Why is he suddenly famous.

at the same time

Butt -> Hair -> Feet (not a footfag)

THAT'S FUCKING FAKE.

You know where...
vocaroo.com/i/s1HFMwy43e2V

Im sorry about youre waifus getting HARVESTED.

Always looks like she's got the smell of shit in her nose

Well you're wrong, but ok.

>There is literally no excuse for you to have a girlfriend.
Correct.

>he thinks she went from superbad and easy a shit to an oscar star on her own

probably

He's depraved but he's not sado-masochistic. State of that face.

Fuck off newfag

ikr so CUTE

maybe im not ok with what I can get

This skank is on so many photos with him. It's like it was his main fucktoy

no?

She is stunning.

that bitch is gross and needs to go

I wonder how many offers she received and turned down. Explains why she has no career.

Mary Elizabeth Winstead

ikr that really explains her lack of roles

You kiddin?
He used her for the first time.

Harvey "I can't get hard unless they scream" Weinstein
Harvey "A star is born to suck my corn(dog)" Weinstein
Harvey "Collecting Underpants At Sundance" Weinstein
Harvey "Rape is OK When You Blame the NRA" Weinstein
Harvey "A Star is Born When She Sucks My Horn" Weinstein
Harvey "Buying Her Silence After Sexual Violence" Weinstein
Harvey "Swallow My Sword If You Want An Award" Weinstein
Harvey "show me that hole and you've got the role" Weinstein
Harvey "Every New Actress Must Visit My Mattress" Weinstein
Harvery "Rich and Famous If I Penetrate Your Anus" Weinstein
Harvey "I Got The Power So You Watch Me Shower" Weinstein
Harvey "If my childrens only knew, they'd get a boner too" Weinstein
Harvey "Clean it up with a mop and I'll take you to the top" Weinstein
Harvey "Put a finger in my buttcrack if you want a callback" Weinstein
Harvey "Swallow my cream if you want the American Dream" Weinstein
Harvey "Stop With The Kvetching It's Time For Some Stretching" Weinstein
Harvey "First You Ride On My Meat, Then Quentin Jerks Off On Your Feet" Weinstein

>HARVESTED