New details about Damian Arkham Game

So ArkhamVideos has compiled a list of the possible details of the Damian focused Arkham game as well as the possible details of the cancelled Squad game

youtu.be/ahph0c3TreM

>Ivy ReinCarnation

I'm cool with that.

>Katana
>Villain
what?

>trilogy
Implying the first game will be success.

>Black Mask
>Big Villain

Uh-uh. Not falling for that one again.

Posting details for anyone who can't or won't see the video

>considered Terry for protagonist
>they thought Damien would be easier to sell than Terry
>most people don't know who Damien is since he only appeared in the comics (and those shit animated films)
>Terry is much more familiar with the mainstream crowd due to the cartoon

Are they fucking retarded?

>Kite-Man

Hell yeah!

Is there anything official yet? Or they just "rumors".

Suicide Squad game details

Yeah. I can see them pulling a Origins where instead of Joker it'll be Harley

>TFW Kite man

Rumors, so take it with a grain of salt

>Mr. Freeze

No! The way they concluded his character in AK was fine. He finally got some happiness with Nora before they both died. Why undo that?

>forcing this to be so close to Bat-mythology

I'm glad it's dead.

Could be a new freeze or the leaks are full of shit

This sounds terrible lmao

>Tim Drake is out of the game
>the 3 other robins are in the game

TIMFAGS BTFO
He's probably out since he's banging Barbara too much

I will not accept that they're actually making a Damian game until it's fucking out. It's just too retarded.

>Tim Drake is out of the game
Lmao

Damian sucks

Just recton him out of DCU already.

He's so irrelevant nowadays it's kind of hurt.

I'm not really up to date with newer batman comics. Is Damian still such an insufferable edgelord as he was when he first appeared and during the Battle for Cowl?

They had me at "Kite-Man side quest"

Animated movie damien killed the character for me

hate him and his voice so much

>Terry McGinnis was originally considered but they figured it'd be easier to sell Batman's son instead of a new character to games
This isn't schway

>Shadow of Morder's Nemesis system is in this game
That's kinda nice.

Yes because the writers refuse to let his character grow.

Hold on, how far in development it was if they were able to determine which things felt fun and which didn't and experiment with traversing the world as various characters?

Having Damian as main character is too risky and I will not believe until we get official confirmation.

Seems to me they were very far if they started wroking on it since the end of Origins development

A SS game should be linear and be focused on taking players on missions across the globe. Them trying to keep it situated in one area was probably just them try to re-use assets and animations.

Isn't this dead?

Yeap, but those were the supposed details that someone give away from the cancelled game

I refuse to believe this. Rocksteady doesn't care about anything that's not Batman.

Learn to spell it's Damian and guaranteed he will be the Robin in the Batfleck trilogy.

>Black Mask
>syringe and a hammer

So it's Harley this time? Hurr hurr very funny assholes

>No Prof Pyg
You had ONE JOB.

Sefton Hill did an AMA on leddit the other day and from what he said, it sounds like the next Rocksteady game may not even be Superhero based and could possibly be even a new IP (Said a lot about challenging themselves to do something new and risky. Also said they took on the criticism about the Batmobile in AK as well though he was happy with how the mechanics turned out but maybe they could have done better with the missions)

Monolith have been rumored to be doing a DC game because Shadow Of Mordor pissed off the Tolkein estate hardcore as well so between Montreal, Netherrealm and Monolith doing DC games. Rocksteady are pretty well covered if they want to do something new.

This. Its painfully obvious he will appear in the DCEU

I still stand that Damian is less marketable, and they should've continued with Dickbats. I'm not even a big fan of Grayson, but he's more well known, they could introduce Damian as Robin if they needed to, and have a compelling story about how legends can die as easily as they survive. It even gives them more opportunities to add in the bat-family, Red Hood, etc.

I also think a Batman Beyond game would've been swell, but casuals are more familiar with Dick Grayson, thus more appeal.

The only reason I'd buy this game would be for kite-man.

Also, why bring bat Poison Ivy? Her arc was finished? I mean, Joker's one thing, but c'mon. And Mr. Freeze? Jesus. And the Dee-Dee Twins? That'd be cool. Y'know, if this were Batman Beyond.

Christ. Who comes up with this shit? Seriously? It really confuses me that people are this unintelligent.

Are any of you even remotely excited to get this game?

I look forward to crucifying Pyg.

I could've sworn I read somewhere that Talia/Ra's won't be in the Batman movie/DCEU.

Indeed. I remember it been confirmed that she doesn't exist in DCEU.

Biological son of Batman would be more exciting for casuals especially with how fucking awful and underdeveloped Dick is in the Arkham games.

Of course if they make Damian completely terrible like other media tends to (animated movies, Injustice) then they might regret it. Especially if he doesn't rake in as much as they thought he would.

You didn't.

Its hard to observe media trends. Just like they pushed Deathstroke as a Bat villain for the past decade, then now he is appearing in the Batfleck movie.

Just like Damian has been being pushed heavily in the comics, and animated movies and now is getting his own game. Id put money on Damian being in the second Batfleck movie.

>Let's not use Harley Quinn

No wonder this was cancelled, how can anyone be so dense.

No you don't. Thats something you either made up in your head or read it on a forum.

Terry's cartoon is 18 years old, mate. It makes more sense to pull from modern comics.

The Wrap claimed an insider told them Talia or Ra's won't be in the Batman film of upcoming DCEU.

Not that they don't exist or are dead, just that they don't have plans for them.
Something that could easily be changed when they stop using them in the tv shows or WB panics or whatever.

The nemesis system sounds good.

I remember it being said that they have no plans for them since they were used in Nolan trilogy.

>and now is getting his own game
Calm your horses because this hasn't been confirmed yet.

DCEU Damian could be the son of Bruce and Selina instead of Bruce and Talia.
Have him be a dickbag thief instead of a dickbag dickbag.

This will be a major change and I don't anyone is ready for.

It'd be very positive

>Improves Damian's personality
>Fixes the circumstances of his conception
>Gives Batman a better romance partner and a better background
>Gives us Selina which is 1000000 times better than Talia

Brave and the Bold did it.

why didnt the tolkiens like it? if u know

>Have Damian as future Batman game
>Do Batman Beyond instead of #666

Why?

And they had Dick as Batman when Damian was Robin too, right?
I wonder if we'll have Nightwing in the Affleckverse.

Damian will be completely a different character with Selina as his mother and there literally will be no point in using him.

If they are planning to give Bruce and Selina a kid, then Helena Wayne is better choice.

I believe Selina was Damian's mom in an episode of Brave and the Bold.

>We shouldn't fix this character by changing him a bit
Shygddt

What the other user said is right, what Brave and the Bold did fits so well, specially since there is an Old Bruce.

Hardly anyone cares or even remember this.

>Terry was originally considered but they thought it'd be easier to sell Batman's son instead of a new character
>new character
are they fucking serious? Damian is a comics only character who was only introduced a decade ago, and wasn't even a regularly appearing character until 2009 when Morrison's B&R began. They didn't even include Damian in the Arkham games, despite showing Bruce and Talia had once had a relationship during City.

Terry has had an entire animated show centered around him! Yeah it's been a while, but plenty of people still remember the Timm-Dini DCAU and love it to this day. And he's also Bruce's son as of JLU Epilogue. Rocksteady is full of morons if this is true.

Hardly anyone cares about comic Damian, and those who do often actively hate him.

Apparently 3 people in this thread do

Not him, but I think it was a bit lore breaking. Don't remember specifics because it's been a while since I played it. And the final sequence completely sucked, the whole game was basically a build up to the final boss fight and they made it entirely a QTE.

Sup Forumsmrades aren't people.

Yep, it buttfucked lore.

>Helena Wayne is better choice
Definitely and I think she will received better by the GA than Damian.

Also, I really doubt that WB will even use Robin in DCEU. I mean, for God's sake they are using him as a joke in the new lego movie.

I want to preorder this

Robin's costume showed up in BvS.

Yes and he is dead..

So? The new and hopeful postbvs Batman could get a new one.
I'm still holding onto the hope of a good Robin adaptation.

These Anons are correct. They fucked up the lore

To be more specific, the Tolkien estate told Monolith not to fuck with official cannon and make sure it's told as a "What if?" side story. Monolith wrote it was cannon with nothing in the game, implying it was a "What if?" and the Tolkien family was furious. Especially since they were never told of any changes or given a chance to approve anything.

Supposedly Shadow Of Mordor 2 was put into production soon after, but it was being completely stalled by the Tolkein estate, who are refusing to approve anything WB Games propose. So it's supposedly been shelved in favor of re-working it into a DC hero game sometime back in 2015 which is why there has been nothing heard about it since.

God I hope this game fucking fails. Damian is cancer.

You could figure they were going for more Tolkien based games, since the specific title for SoM was Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor. I actually wouldn't mind them making more games in the series, but they indeed should either should have sticked to the lore or make it clear that it's not canon. Literally an opening sequence with some guys sitting around a campfire and one of them telling a story of a forgotten ranger would be enough.

They're really purists.
Wonder how Goblins has that bitchin' drago in BFME2.

I refuse to see any movie with Poochie Wayne.

what the fuck are they talking about?

More people know terry mcginnis than damian, atleast as far as casuals go.

Yeah because using another robin after what happened to the previous one will go so well with the GA...

Child soldier concept will not be tolerated and DCEU can't afford another backlash to their biggest hero.

Yeah because that was such a good idea when they did it to Wally, right?

You'd think after 4 or so games Harley & Ivy friendship would have been more noticeable in those games, but alas no it isn't and looking at this "details" it seems like this new game won't either

Considering how Barry book is selling really well, it did.

No Jon co op partner no buy

>Child Soldier
Oh fuck off. Just be campy about it.

>they want to stray away from Joker-type stuff
Like they've been saying for the past three fucking games? I swear, if these rumors are true it's almost guaranteed that the Joker is the main villain again.

Reminder to tweet to DC how much you hate Damian.

You freak off. It's tolerated in comics because it's a dead medium and no cares about it, but it's not going to be tolerated in DCEU and media will have a field day.

I'm pretty sure that they are aware that he's not well liked and they are pushing him only because he's the face of the new generation and they have no one else.

But why not shota Damian? What's the point?

>those details on Black Mask

It's gonna be Harley, isn't it.

It sure point that way,

>hey guys he listened to you and just made Joker's girlfriend the main villain instead
>WHAT A TWEEST RIGHT

>Black Mask's tits are fake
>It's Joker again

Man, they really don't give a shit about Grayson/Nightwing in these games.

This is so bland so I can't blame them for not being able to do anything interesting with him.