DCfag here. Someone just got me a Marvel Unlimited subscription for Christmas...

DCfag here. Someone just got me a Marvel Unlimited subscription for Christmas. I know the obvious big classic runs I should read, but what's some good arcs that came out this decade that I should check out?

Depends upon whose your favorite Marvel character is OP?

I really liked Hickman's FF. Would recommend it

>some good arcs that came out this decade

Some of the Ultimate Universe stuff from Hickman and Bendis was good. Waid's Daredevil. A lot of people seemed to like Superior Spider-Man, but I didn't like it myself. Ms. Marvel. All-New Ghost Rider. The Secret Wars event from last year if you haven't read that. Standoff was pretty decent also. Guardians of the Galaxy.

>some good arcs that came out this decade
None.

epic meme you fucking ass licker

Captain Britain and MI13. Nextwave.

Hickman's New Avengers, Rage of Ultron

Journey into Mystery by Gillien
Thor God of Thunder by Aaron
The Vision by King
Moon Knight be Ellis
Nextwave by Ellis
Deadpool by Duggan and Poeshen
Immortal Iron Fist by Brubaker(?)
Scarlet Spider by Yost
Superior Foes of Spider-man

It might be somewhat unpopular on this board but I thought Waid's daredevil was great. I also liked Ewing's Loki.

>ass licker
I'm not the one recommending post-Quesada Marvel, user.

This. Stick to DC. That's where the masterworks are. Tell whatever shill gave this "gift" to you to shove it up their ass.

General consensus on Sup Forums is that Waid's Daredevil is great up through the Ikari arc, but then it starts to lose steam and takes a nose-dive in quality once he moves to San Francisco.

hey now, he could read Tom King's The Vision before he did that
Good thing Tom signed an exclusive with DC so that no more aberrations of quality like that can occur again!
Too bad his Batman is editorially written garbage

Read 1970s Marvel. Fucking trippy.

Peter David x factor

>butthurt
I guess OP followed 's advice?

>hey now, he could read Tom King's The Vision before he did that
Vision doesn't count as a Marvel book. It's just a Red Tornado ongoing that barely makes sense in the context of the Marvel universe. It's pretty clearly meant for DC but Marvel must have just paid King a fuck load of money to betray his ideals. Luckily, now that King is DC exclusive, we won't have that happen again.

JMS Thor
(Fraction Thor optional)
Gillen Journey Into Mystery
(Gillen Young Avengers optional)
Ewing Loki Agent of Asgard

Brubaker Captain America
Fraction Immortal Iron Fist
Hickman Fantastic Four
Pak and Van Lente The Incredible Hercules

Journey into Mystery and all the young Loki stuff was great too... I forgot about that.

Fury MAX

read Kamala's book until Civil War 2 pops up then gift the subscription to someone else

These are pretty good. Adding to them:

Fraction's Hawkeye
Fraction's FF
Scarlet Spider followed by New Warriors
Pak's She Hulk
Ms. Marvel
Mid2010 Cosmic Marvel - See Picture
Aaron's Ghost Rider
Hawkeye Vs Deadpool
Remender's Uncanny X-Force

If you're going to try Daredevil and have all of Marvel's catalog available, might as well start from Frank Miller's run.