Teen Titans are the most iconic team of young heroes

>Teen Titans are the most iconic team of young heroes.
>New Mutants are objectively superior.
Why?

DC continued to use the titans after their most iconic run ended.
Marvel only really uses Magik and occasionally Sunspot and Cannonball,

Reminder that the only good "Non A lister" X Men is Pixie

>New Mutants
Who?

0 Legacy characters?

Because the New Mutants aren't quite as sex filled as the New Teen Titans.

Of course this is what you get with no Legacy characters on the team.
If it had one of Bruce's dozen wards or a teenage clone of Wolverine on the team, he'd have heard of it.

OP, you seem to have made a mistake in your post.
You posted the X-Babies. Not sure who these "New Mutants"

Fuck off, Kitty!

team is too multi cultural
people don't want to read that kind of thing

They only want kid versions of established heroes

New Mutants didn't have a popular cartoon during the 2000's.

>wearing the same suits
Of course no one knows them. Which is which?

I have never read anything so wrong in all my life. Let me guess, you love Champions and the O5 too?

>New Teen Titans
>a gypsy
>an orange alien
>a white African
>a greek amazon
>some other punks that I'm not remembering right now
Multicultural as fuck

That is one thing I don't get about some of writers at Marvel. They complain about diversity and try and make everything 'diverse' using A-Listers' or their names, ignoring the fact that they have access to diverse B and C listers.

>using A-Listers
Well, duh.

I hate teams that are just sidekicks of more popular heroes. I like how they just created everyone from scratch without needing famous characters to support them.

Yeah, but the reason that Claremont is so well remembered along with his run is that he made interesting characters and diverse characters. Hell, his original X-Men comprised of only a few established characters, while the rest were OCs. It was through good writing that they became so memorable.

We live in a time where you can't just make up an unconnected character and have them thrive.

Most writers aren't on books for 3+ years anymore to build a minor character up, editors usually have a handful of minor characters they want pushed instead (nowadays it's synergy based), later writers often don't build on what came right before.

Kamala is probably the only newest character not connected to anything important to actually thrive. Spider gwen, Miles, Damian, Jess/Simon, Batwoman, all the legacy MCU characters Marvel are pushing in the comics, etc are all connected some way to bigger heroes and are some of the more successful ones. Marvel is trying to push some new/old characters on team books but it's not really working.

New mutants lack consistency, and they have uniforms so even tho they are OG they don't have their own identity and charcterizion we can hone into

They are basically the legacy of the "Xmen" and the Xmen were a convoluted mess they drop and switch characters like hot potatoes

Teen Titans in the 80's were better

Pic related

Legacy characters are shit though

Correct answer

>Legacy characters are shit though
They sell a lot better than completely new ones though.

Teen Titans are a rip off of the success of the Byrne era anyway!! I hope the movie director can channel his fanboyness into a worthy movie

Well they were all Wein and Cockrum creations kitty I think was the first X-man Claremont helped create

Wein may have wrote their first appearance but Claremont defined their personalities.

New Mutants are no where to be found
whlie Teen Titans lives on

and the Xmen are practically dead

They aren't new anymore, so there's no reason to call themselves "new mutants", they've graduated onto the other teams.

Is that what is considered passable art nowadays

my only gripe is that the teen titans don't have a blond chad

like the original team they are just the Titans now

You know Titans might actually do well if DC actually gave it a good artist.
I don't think they expected the Rebirth one to do as well as it did.

I hope they don't ruin my waifu in the movie. There aren't many good indian actresses out there.

3>9>2>1>7>6>5>8>4

3DPD ruins all waifus

Why are you such a creep, Roy

9 is my favorite of that group but I love her newer Valkyrie armor/costumes

Did that one guy just become the little girl?
Did his buddy just have a giant woman grab him?
I blame Byrne. Maybe Claremont.

Byrne never drew New Mutants

It's too bad she isn't in an ongoing so she can have a consistent look

I don't know why writers don't use these characters more, there were a lot of really great ones.

I hope they don't get some shitty bollywood star to play her or something.

Kamala was heavily promoted as the next MS MARVEL, and she's a shithuman

>casting a dot indian as a feather indian

That's so dumb it might actually happen

I heard X-Men Apocolypse's Storm is going to be in the New Mutants movie. How the fuck does that work? She's barely older then them so can't be a teacher and can't be on the team since everyone already knows her from being a main X-Men member.

Magik's flashbacks I'd wager. Then again, that was just a rumor.

>not connected to anything important

>ms marvel
>inhumans
>important

>why

faux anime cartoon followed by a better, more successful cartoon

The thing is back then comics were allowed to go on longer than 6 issues before they hit the chopping block

I mean Machine Man, a spin off from the 2001 movie adaptation comics, got 19 issues in the late 70's

The New Mutants became the X-Force thanks to Liefield.

Its odd how the most popular character from the News Mutants/X-Force run from Liefield is Deadpool.

Its Fox really planing a New Mutatans movie or use Deadpool to imtroduce the X-Force?

Negasonic Teenage Warhead had the powers of Cannonball in the Deadpool movie.

Claremont's fetishes were before his time