Get famous for an iconic sci-fi role

>get famous for an iconic sci-fi role
>detest both the IP and its fanbase

Which one of them is worse about it? I'd say Ford, Shatner's comments about the fans at least have a point, and try to be constructive, Ford is just an asshole.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/WilliamShatner/status/861397813439025152?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://d-798927961379044493.ampproject.net/1506977814714/frame.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like how Ford is going full Deckard on all the franchises that made him famous. He has killed Indy and Han, haven't seen Blade Runner but I expect it's the same

Shatner is also constantly among his fans, trying to guide them, and /ourguy/ to the max.

Harrison Ford didn't like how Blade Runner turned out for years. He resented having to do the voiceover in it. The producers made Ridley and Harrison put that in there. They also made Ridley put in the "Happy Ending" using unused footage from The Shining.

That was until The Final Cut.

Funny since Sup Forums is full of numales that hate TOS and love TNG

Shatner is based and doesn't really hate his role though

mobile.twitter.com/WilliamShatner/status/861397813439025152?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://d-798927961379044493.ampproject.net/1506977814714/frame.html
>It's real

He hasn't killed indy yet he's gonna be in Indiana Jones 5

Ford is gone. There is nothing going on upstairs.

Ford hates more than just Han Solo

Of Course you say it's ford. Fuck off back to /x/ Sahrtner

I want to see the theatrical cut, sounds far more plebish and easy to follow and watch. The directors cut is a soulless boring slog of a film

>"Star Wars fans are less than human, executing them in the streets like dogs would be a service to the public."

Damn Sir Guinness, isn't that a bit harsh?

>be redpilled

>He has killed Indy and Han

He didn't kill Indy. He actually loves the character. He's supposedly rumored to have said that he'd never return to Star Wars without being promised another Indy Jones flick.

Reminder that Daisy Ridley has a disorder where she can't get pregnant. 0_0

it's about han solo dummy

Shatner is self aware enough to know how and why he's famous and who he owes it to, despite the criticism.
Harrison Ford doesn't give two shits about anyone or anything.

at least they both still have their hair

It's called Eugenics

Shatners finally accept it though. Recent interviews about him and Trek are actually pretty funny, shatner gets sarcastic and makes fun of himself often.

Ford is just an asshole

Her tattoos makes me think she wouldn't be a good mother anyways.

Blade Runner 2049 is literally the best Sci Fi Movie in the past 20 years.
Not because of Ford tho, but he seems at least to like working on the movie.

Theatrical edition explains the plot because of the voiceover. You know Harrison Ford resented doing it by his delivery.

The ending of The Theatrical Cut makes more sense. When Gaff says "She won't live forever but who does." Deckard and Rachael drive off into the Sunset and not as Outlaws on the run in The Final Cut.

Also it makes more sense in 2049 when K/Joe goes to see Gaff in the Nursing Home and tells K/Joe he doesn't know what became of Deckard.

(I guess Gaff helped Deckard and Rachael go "Off The Radar").

The Book "Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep?", explain what has happened to Earth although the actual Blade Runner story is only a subplot. Blade Runner 2049 has far more of the elements of " Do Androids Of Electric Sheep?" than Blade Runner does.

Alec Guinness didn't think much of Star Wars but he was kind and friendly with Lucas and the cast. He did refuse to do any interviews for it or promotion. He also got a percentage of it takings + his fee so he had enough money to be able to retire.

desu I think Ford's hatred for Star Wars is just something he plays up. He probablt doesn't even think about it until some sperg reminds him he was so cool in those movies and asks for autographs and other annoying shit.

If Ford hated Star Wars, I can't wait to hear what he has to say about Hollywood Homicide.