Who is this Mad Man? What are his intentions?

Who is this Mad Man? What are his intentions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I1r0qIsoZcE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i ran him through the system and he has no social security number.

he's probably a plant by the producers notice how every few years there's a player that goes on an incredible run for a few weeks to drum up interest in the show again

his first episode I wanted him to die, but now he has shown how BASED he truly is

This

I say him on tv last night, $300k+ in a week
He's a mad man. BTFO final jeopardy he was the only one who got the answer

That's just the nature of Jeopardy, m8

Every few years someone emerges to take control of the game for a week or two

aw that's cute, you still think TV game shows aren't completely rigged

No, they're not plants. Just autistic robots that are trivia experts with wide knowledge get through the cracks and go on runs. Matt Jackson was last year

Do they also post on Sup Forums? Because every few years people start posting about Jeopardy.

>me funny asian
>haHA meemlord vapenaysh praise le kek

>tfw cant stop thinking about her

wow...goddamn

Name!?!?

Arthur Chu was better desu.

To make shitloads of money, what else?

I now appreciate Austin doing something with his hands instead of awkwardly staring at the camera much more.

yep. it's painfully obvious he's an actor

Kirstin Cutts
youtube.com/watch?v=I1r0qIsoZcE

If I'm being honest I'm not 100% sure what a taco is either.

why is she so perfect bros

Anyone remember that qt lady who worked for the fbi several months back?

He's an obnoxious faggot and probable redditor considering his constant unfunny lolrandumb xD bullshit

>you will NEVER have a qt and intelligent and beautiful gf

>women
>intelligent

>tfw to intelligent for a gf

how's being a virgin going for you?

My teacher said to my I'm a failure, that I'll never amount to anything. I scoffed at him. Shocked, my teacher asked what's so funny, my future is on the line. "Well...you see professor" I say as the teacher prepares to laugh at my answer, rebuttal at hand. "I watch The Big Bang Theory." The class is shocked, they merely watch pleb shows like rick and morty to feign intelligence, not grasping the humor. "...how? I can't even understand it's sheer nuance and subtlety." "Well you see...BAZINGA!" One line student laughs in the back, I turn to see a who this fellow genius is. It's none other than Stephen Hawking.

You can tell Trebek is seething every episode this guy wins.

That's what my dad said.

People tune in hoping he's gonna get BTFO

delete this now

giv game show gf

This. If they wanted autistic robots on the show every week they'd have them. They specifically aim to filter out intelligent/knowledgeable people.

h... it clearly looks pained by the spiciest memelord answer.

He said in an interview that they reuse answers, so if you remember patterns and certain phrases you can pull the corret response. You just need to watch like a billion episodes.

A good way to study is to understand that questions tend to be mile wide, inch deep. Excluding the 1k/2k answers, the rest tend to be common knowledge about a wide array of subjects. Only certain subjects are frequently delved into, such as Shakespeare or colleges.

Austin is fucking great. Talk shit all you want but this fucker bets 90% of his cash even when he's in the lead.

i don't even know why people dislike him, he's not arrogant or annoying.

Is he the best bettor in the history of the game?

>she'll never lovingly lick your cum off her glasses after blowing your load over her face while she was shyly teasing you

>tfw imagining she's wearing vibrating panties

it's been known since the 80s that you're best off going between high value questions in multiple categories to find the daily double, and ether maximizing or mimimizing the bet based on your knowledge of the subject

my point is that is pitting an autistic robot like Austin against regular joes that they know don't stand a chance against him every night any different than rigging the game? the producers have full control of his competition pool, they can realistically keep this thing going as long as they want.

What do you think he fucks like?

How large is his penis?

Cut or uncut?

this post killed the thread