Men looking at women

>it is fair to ask men to constantly suppress over half a billion years of mate-seeking instincts designed to sustain a species since the evolution of sexual reproduction and not look at women

>it is unfair to ask women to consider wearing something besides skin tight, skin -revealing clothing

How can feminists really think they're the oppressed ones?

who says you can't look, it is a free country

and if feminists don't like it, they can go fuckin fuck their fuckin selves

they don't think.

they feel.

and they feel oppressed so it's true.

also, why are white women such sluts?

you can look at women. its usually a confidence boost for them. and guess what, they look at men

They can wear what they want, if someone looks they have to live with that

Don't be be a muslim, achmed

Ever heard the term "stare rape"?

Anyway, these are truly fucked times we're living in. It's beyond absurd how something as natural as attraction between men and women is demonized (as long as a man is perpetrating it) to the point of being prohibited to act on any of it.

Lol if I want to look I always do, if they catch well they can always say something but none of them do

I complain because this is apparently a big issue to feminists. Remember the catcalling video making the rounds a year ago?

My gf can grasp this concept, her day wear is plain but professional because she's conscious of the fact that men look and modesty is a virtue

This is true mang

Women are contrarian by nature. If we had rules where women were not allowed to wear anything other than yoga pants or similar revealing clothing, they'd dress as nuns

I'm American, you should be calling me Miguel or Jamal

And my complaint is more that some girls get it, but it's "oppression" for girls to need to deal with looks from guys rather than dress differently

Looking is fine, touching is not. Its that fucking simple. If women want to throw the term stare rape around then they themselves commit stare rape all the time, even against eachother when they look on in jealousy

I openly look at every nice looking bitch I see.

But I'm 30, younger men are fucked in the head, you pretty much never see a guy younger than I am turning around to stare at a bitch's ass as she walks by anymore.

>Not knowing women want to be touched
m8 you a virgin or what? When you're flirting with a girl, she loves when you touch her sides, her stomach, all but the naughty places, because those are for later.

You're not saying anything we (assuming no sandniggers or niggers ITT) don't know canuck, but it rumbles my joshuas a bit that men's perspective on the issue of whether or not we're committing "oppression" by looking is never factored in

>>Not knowing women want to be touched
Women do like being touched, just not 99% of the time and definetely not by random strangers. The fact you unironically think women want to be touched and fondled by pathetic losers like you is 100% proof you have have autism and are a sociopath unable to have any empathy for them.

Women want to be touched by people they like, not random creepy perverted dudes on the subway. You do not get to decide who gets to touch them, they do. Just like you get to decide who touches you. This is like the most basic and fundamental social norm in existence. How did you fail so badly at kindergarten?

>leaf

Easy Trudeau, don't get worked up. Remember if you beat your enemies, they win!

>stare rape

Nice damage control cuck. I wish i had another meme to post

not an argument

I can't say I am not susceptible to inducing my mind to be numb by this fashion, but principles are important.

That's a pretty long way to say "I'm a virgin". A simple arm around the back, a random hug, lightly touching her face are the precursors to interest and further mating.

If a woman shows interest in me, and I hope you do it too, I immediately make some sort of physical contact. It breaks the barrier, m8

and yet you support taxation

>. A simple arm around the back, a random hug, lightly touching her face are the precursors to interest and further mating.

>im a huge autistic fuck who walks up to random women on the street and tries to touch them

How many restraining orders do you have user? Do you have to move often?

There is a huge difference between touching a woman who is interested in you and touching a woman who is a complete stranger. That is what we were talking about and the fact you cant tell the difference is extremely alarming.

men are programmed by millions of years of evolution to look at women

women are programmed by millions of years of evolution to show off their bodies

The problem is that if you have a "free and open" sexual society your country quickly turns into an African like shithole where women raise bastards and there are no fathers around.

You only need to be with a girl for like a half hour to attempt to start touching her lol

Ok but thats not what this thread is about you retard. Its about men looking at and touching random women who dont even know them. Seriously, is everyone here autistic?

>anyone disagreeing with my retardedness is just on damage control

Let me throw another meme in there and say you're only projecting :^)

Africa is not a country you fucking idiot, it's a bloody continent. Also, you don't know the fuck you are talking about.

Yes, i've been drunk and gone around touching girls butts. I'm a degenerate i'm sorry

Never said anything about touching the OP, stop smoking leaf

I watch women's butts and legs all the time if they've got fit, but thick legs and a trained big buns. That stuff is attractive to me, tells me that person is dedicated and attractive.

You can't be penalized for appreciating bodies, and whenever I talk I look into people's eyes.

You can look wherever you want morally. But if you look at girls in a seedy way as a guy you are just as degenerate as when a girl dresses in a slutty way.

Truly some nigger-tier attitude of muh-dik

I do it all the time and im 22

No woman likes a man with a stick up his ass. As for how many restraining orders, none. I know you Canadians are bitter and have a culture that doesn't promote closeness with strangers, but in many parts of the world it's perfectly acceptable to touch strangers.

The way you're making it sound to me, is you've never seen that glint of infatuation in a woman's eyes. Do me a favor, find a local event going on, make sure you can drink because from the way you're fuddy-duddy posting is, you'll need it, and have a little fun.

Some girl's will tell you to fuck off, you'll tell other girl's to fuck off. It's the beautiful game of human mating.

>pic related
>you attempting social interaction

Me too, today there was a narrow space that was a shortcut between a pillar and a table, me and this chick with nice tits both headed for it, I just basically bulldozed through and made her wait while craning my neck over her massive tits.
I'm 21

learn English, Sven

I said "your country quickly turns into an African like shithole"

Nowhere did I imply Africa was a country

I implied it was a shithole which is what you country (Cuckland) will turn into soon.

I don't give a damn, I'm going to eye fuck them if I want, I hope the trend for slutty clothes keeps going.

Question, if a chick is walking toward you, trying to get you to move out of her way, is it okay to hold up your hands like you're going to grab her tits if she doesn't move? And if she has small tits, just your index and thumb to pinch them?
Really want to see what happens with that.

Yeah whenever im at uni i check out any hot chick who walks past and make it extremely obvious im doing so. If they want to look like sluts then they can get treated like sluts

My gripe is that modern women see eye fucking as some form of great oppression, instead of a fact of life

No they don't they get turned on.

>if their going to act like sluts im going to act like a degenerate nigger

ok lad

Every time I see an ass like that, I automatically wonder what their ass smells like.

>stop starring!

"or what?"

/thread

I'm thinking it probably smells like shit but don't hold me to that.

And your punk ass believes that

Bet you always think no means no too

Sure a handful of fringe feminists that likely weren't attracting much attention in the first place probably get all out of sorts about it because they aren't getting eye fucked. The rest? It ain't because they're getting checked out, it's only because of people they don't want anything to do with checking them out.

>I don't like the way a country is
>I'm going to change it instead of move somewhere that agrees with my viewpoints so I'll be happy
Every fucking time

All women are sluts mate, it's just that white women are the most prized therefore everyone points out and looks to the ones that do wrong.
Every single race of women on the plant are massive whores, it's in their DNA to do so to ensure their children survive.

This is why I always have sunglasses on me on my college campus.

>You're a loser
Well that ends this round of spot the woman poster

>I feel the need to insult a stranger on the internet and state the obvious

Of course it's jealous women instigating and women that are angry that you're not Chad, but men will always look, whereas women don't learn