Over 40 years of political experience and you guys think she's unqualified because of emails and health memes

Over 40 years of political experience and you guys think she's unqualified because of emails and health memes

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/419178/clinton-foundation-took-money-saudi-propagandists-joel-gehrke
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

.040 credits have been deposited into your virtual account

name one job where you didn't learn while working

"experience" is nothing

She's unqualified because she literally died.

>health memes
100% "toes dragging against the pavement" people,

>implying memes undo 40 years of experience

>40 years of experience in not fixing a goddamn thing
>somehow still perceived to be competent

>just memes user
>those are only memes

Look at light blue suit

What the fuck is wrong with her feet

god this meme is the best. that guy gets me every time. anymore?

40 years of experience in war mongering and sucking Muslim dick

2/10 for making me reply

She's unqualified for placing corporate and foreign interests above those of her country, while serving as Secretary of State, and for lying to cover her tracks after being outed. She's no more qualified to lead the American people than a wolf is to protect sheep.

>this video has been removed due to DMCA violation

>because of emails and health memes
You obviously know nothing about the woman, shill.

Come back when you get a clue.

>implying she's a selfless public servant with no corrupt dealings whatsoever

this qualified/unqualified shit that both parties say every other week for minuscule shit is retarded. who's qualified or not is subjective. So stop pretending an anecdote completely over rides everything else.
>over 40 years

Time doesn't matter, results do, and her results consist of bungling Middle Eastern policy in the Arab Spring for a persona vendetta contributing to the labor of ISIS, selling aids contracts to her friends and the highest bidders for her half a million dollar "speeches" and generally being a slut for the highest international bidder.

I'd rather not elect a saudi proxy, a cuckold, and a sociopath.

If raw time spent working in government only matters, why didn't you vote for McCain or Romney instead of Obama.

>Over 40 years of political experience

...at being a cunt? At staying in her loveless, phony marriage to a philandering, dishonest shitbag solely for the political power that staying with him entailed? The same one who used an array of illicit measures to deflect blame for the deaths of Americans in Libya? The same one who purposely deleted incriminating e-mails in a desperate bid to retain political power? The same one who wants to shit on my 2nd Amendment rights as much as she can get away with? The same one who obfuscates the truth or outright lies whenever it might benefit her?

You mean THAT Hillary Clinton?

40 years of being a shitty employee of the American people. Pushing her agenda through closed door meetings and buying political leaders with the Foundations' money. Playing a strategic chess game with American lives, Americans' money and Americans' futures all so "She" can get "what she deserves." She is so self indulgent even as of recent infecting many of her SR. staffers with pneumonia because she wouldn't take the necessary time off to get well. Through all her lies, deceit, and political agenda's, she wants to be our queen and doesn't care about working for the american people, American values or Americas future.

TLDR: Her political career is about her legacy, not the legacy of America.

pls I could cherry pick any politician for providing their own self interest via special interest. If those were grounds for disqualification then we would have no one left. Which makes the whole "disqualified meme" irrelevant.

You mean 40 years of attending to the bills political cock counts?
She was literally a lawyer and nothing more.
After being the first wife, she gained her first democratically elected position in the Senate, and has since then never been elected for any other political office.

I have 80 years being Alive therefore I am a better human. I've walked a lot so that means I'm faster than usain bolt. You are retarted. "Experience" in politics is just experience scamming people. Career politions are scum 99% of the time. Trump truly cares about his country. Hillary only cares about free power and free capital and the elites that basically ran the campaign for her and twisted it to their own greed.

Theres a difference for promoting your self interest within reasonable confines of the political system, and then using foreign policy situations and decisions as a way to make money at the expense of the lives and prestige of Americans.

I wouldn't trust her not to let American citizens die for her own devices. Besides Bill Clinton is a rapist shes defended for years, she has no moral fiber to speak of.

You would think with nearly half a century of experience she would know what classified means.

A good job is not a job done a lot.

she qualified to be a secretary she feints ona remebrance parade and doesent make a statement just walks likes a luny outside. we already have prime minister smoke and selfies, fix this america.

Over 40 years of corruption and lies, shove this post up your ass

>Heath
proves she is physically unfit to lead
>Emails
Prove she is Intellectually unfit to lead
>Lies
Prove she is morally unfit to lead

Hillary is in every possible way unfit to lead our nation. Should she be elected and some form of violent revolt happen I will join them otherwise I will do everything in my power to avoid having any involvement with her government including home schooling my offspring if necessary.

>health memes
>"overheated" on a pleasant summer day
>but it's OK cause FDR had polio!
Holy fuck liberals are a joke

oh fuck off every president helps special interest make money at the expense of americans. They just package it in pathos rhetoric so the common folk can pat themselves on the back and then they go in dry.

that may be true but the qualified/disqualified meme is still solely based on bias. People said she was unqualified for saying basket of deplorable. I doubt even you would say that disqualifies her.

There;s a huge difference between special interests, and foreign governments. One is mildly de jure capitalism, the other is treason. Selling policy favors to Saudis is basically traitorous.

In which she fucked up everything she was ever involved in.

Captcha: Route Zimmerman

again completely biased. You think a hillary fan actually cares about her dumbass emails? they think it's a republican witch hunt.
>b-b-but a subjective opinion doesn't represent facts.
Well the fbi is about objective as you can get (inb4 fbi is Illuminati)

40 years of experience and she's having problems with an online frog.

Really makes you think

>Selling policy favors to Saudis is basically traitorous.
I'm not familiar with what you're trying to say.
people still write in captchas? I just click store fronts or street signs every singe fucking time.

It no longer matters what liberals think. We win this shit or we watch the nation die. I am prepared for either. If its the latter then I will go out covered in liberal blood.

Wtf is this thread
She is just about to roll over and fuckimg die. ANY MOMENT NOW
Praise Kek

>Over 40 years of political experience...

At selling out our nation.

nationalreview.com/article/419178/clinton-foundation-took-money-saudi-propagandists-joel-gehrke

>national review
still doesn't disqualify her. Her selling our uranium to russia doesn't disqualify her. People are free to choose anyone for president, even if they openly hate America (many americans openly admit to our country as wrong and immoral)
I think Obama is disqualified for increasing public health care. Still doesn't mean he's not qualified to someone else

yes, she's very qualified to serve kikes

SAME HERE FBI