The NFL

If you continue to watch the NFL after the blatant disrespect many players have given the anthem this past weekend, you are truly a cuck in every sense of the term.

>Players sitting
>Players kneeling
>Playere giving black power salutes

Athlete worship is a primary reason why so many white girls are attracted to black guys now. If little Sally sees her father cheering on TreyVon and Deshawn every Sunday, what the hell do you expect her to do when she grows up?

Would you kneel for a flag that represents a nation that has been enslaving your people up to 1865, that hen followed that up with Jim Crow Laws? Even now, Blacks aren't truly free and equal. Mass incarceration of young Blacks is the new Jim Crowe, and we can see huge levels of inequality everywhere, including in wealth, obesity, and even child drowning rates. Face it, America has a race problem, and the more we put our face in the sand the worse it gets. And don't even get me started on police shootings right now because then I'll really lose it!

Probably preaching to the choir here, user.

I don't think that many of us watch the football jew

I'm a Chargers fan

I'm as turbocuck as they come

why do americans need to insert anthem and military into every single sport? is this a nation of armycucks?

go back to africa coon

bait

Any White person that still plans on watching the NFL is a complete bitch. Boycott that shit and let them be the Niggers Feeling Lonely.

Go back to Africa, Kaepernigger

Found the nigger lover

Congrats on letting them win you fucking tampon.

I've traced my ancestry back to colonial Virginia. I'm not going anywhere. This is my country too.

>all that airtime of them kneeling behind Military personnel holding the flag

This shit is being allowed to go too far

how does it feel that nobody cares about your opinion? How does it feel knowing that everyone is still going to watch football and the people who you are calling cucks could probably beat your ass when ever they feel like it? Also it must feel so good knowing that your white women are going to continuously keep getting plowed by the superior black athlete?

Wut? Brazil is one of the most nationalistic countries around when it comes to sports and competition. Only difference is that you've never achieved anything, even in your own society.

Name a better place to be a nigger in this world that's not another country full of white people.

The NFL is like modern day slavery. More specifically mandingo fighting. Whites own like every team and coach mostly every team, while they hire illiterate niggers who are good at hitting each other to play the game for them.

The niggers eventually get too many injuries and get cut or retire and new niggers are bought.

Drafting is just a slave auction.

kek, holy shit you're right.

Are you implying that Blacks can't govern themselves? Even our President is Black!

>modern day slavery
>while they are treated as gods and get paid millions of dollars
>while also fucking any white women they want
if this is slavery where do i sign up?

honestly, and im not trying to sound patriotic at all, jusst state facts.

america has the best opportunity for all people. black white asian australian..

everyone.

the best of all
>they still accept your white american dollars
>for overpriced tickets

I've just started personally boycotting 49ers games. I know a couple people that have as well. It's a little petty, but no worse than what he's doing.

Dat bait, but I'll bite.
>that has been enslaving your people up to 1865
>up to 1865
>to 1865
>151 years ago
>Asians and other races come to this country and open up businesses and mind their own business.

>Mass incarceration of young Blacks
Perhaps if they stopped listening to music that causes them to be this way, they wouldn't be locked up.

>and we can see huge levels of inequality everywhere, including in wealth, obesity
When you have 11 million illegals working in jobs, there's going to be a lot of communities out of work. Obesity happens because of poor choices, and because cheap food is nice.

>and even child drowning rates
That's the fault of bad parenting.

>Face it, America has a race problem
It has a culture and community problem, not a race problem. Blacks are the way they are because of other blacks keeping them down.

>And don't even get me started on police shootings right now because then I'll really lose it!
Yeah I know, all those white people that are getting shot by police, which is double the amount of blacks, but nowhere near the amount of blacks that are shot by other blacks.

From what I've heard in NFL interviews, most of the blacks sound like they were picked straight from the ghetto.. Literally glorified thugs.

And he can't govern like shit!

Fuck off nigger. Your "free" days are numbered

>let's watch rapists and criminals play monkey ball!

You know, out of all the dumb ads racist tinfoil tier shit people spew on here, this actually makes sense.

Thats why black culture is accepted as the cool thing nowadays ... Because all the prominent athletes are pretty much blackies.

Ugh..

We need to stop breeding black men who literally just spend their lives pursuing athletics and have the intelligence of an elementary schooler.

If we actually were actually impartial and failed the black athletes who are academically retarded , could you imagine how Maury blacks would be out ?

All that being said, Jerry Rice is based, and also redpilled. Look at his Twitter sometime.

>blaming rap music
you must know 0 black people

What is your highest level of education completed?

everyone switch to hockey. it's a better sport anyway. don't spend 3 fucking hours standing around between plays

is that so? Whats going to happen that all of a sudden im no longer "free"? I love it when i get to see proof of people who actually believe something as retarded as this.
Do you get all excited when people on Sup Forums talk about the day of the rope? Does it make you feel good that maybe just maybe all those blacks that bullied you growing up will get their just do?
YOU ARE PATHETIC

No other countries tie in military + anthem to sports like Muriburgers do. Maybe Nazi germany did this. And that is prolly about it.

It's a mix. Rap has a lot to do with it, so does single parenting, so does a lack of father figures, so growing up thinking that the street life is the best life. Try finding two black people, one that only listens to rap/hip hop and the other one that listens to any type of music, you'll find a big difference in the way they act. One is a nigger, the other one is a civilised black person.

every single one is a rapist and criminal?

so does growing up thinking that*

Just graduated high school

Black youths are in prison because they're criminal scum. The race problem is that we have blacks to death with in the first place.

my team did not disrespect so ill still watch. notice how dumbass kaeprdick is from a commie state?

you really need to leave the basement sometimes and stop thinking statistics means all black people are a certain way

>this is what it takes to finally turn people away from niggerball
Fucking sportsball watchers

I really dont care about any of these niggers. Its just entertaining to watch them bash eachother.

Most of them are picked straight from the ghetto. If they're good at playing ball then they go to a good college that doesn't give a fuck about their grades and then the NFL.

They're all savages that were good at revered sport so life was basically handed to them as long as they could use their natural athleticism.

A life time of being mentally and physically broken down and rebuilt. If you lucky enough to get through high school and college without being critically injury, you can move onto the NFL.

Where you'll soon realize that you didn't have a game plan for your life. All your friends and family are leeching money off you. You have too much money and are unable to actually budget and invest for your future.

> According to a 2009 Sports Illustrated article, 78% of National Football League (NFL) players are either bankrupt or commit suicide within two years of retirement and an estimated 60% of National Basketball Association players go bankrupt within five years after leaving their sport.

Good luck bro.

The team I root for has taken a stand against these faggots actually.

Niggers are bad at handling money. Not a surprise

>stands up for poor oppressed blacks.
>while wearing $400 headphones given to him for free.

People who browse Sup Forums should be shot

Bread and Circus...

It literally is the biggest cuck sport and the one most loved by white trash and rednecks.

Really makes you think.

Mine too. I really expected that nigger dez to kneel though,

What was symbolic of of Seattle locking arms?

I thought they did it as a fuck you(showing solidarity) to Kaepernik but the media is spinning it as continuing Kaeperniks story.

What the fuck?

Pic Related is from Superbowl 2016 which featured Coldplay Bruno Mars and Beyonce (again) whose backup dancers were dressed as black panthers.

Football and Basketball are cuck sports. Let it die

They did do it to tell Kaep to go fuck himself, but the media will spin it however they want. Russell Wislon is a Patriot that loves his country,

It was a fuck you to kaepernick. You honestly believe the media?

A cop pushed and I pushed him back. Took a few officers and a short struggle. I mean them pulling out a taser was pretty convincing tbqh. I didn't get in trouble at work, and I'm not getting in trouble with the law. Guess my race.

Completely agree, every time you watch a NFL game you are basically paying these scumbags paycheck.

Its time we make a whites only football league.

On pregnant they wouldn't switch the camera from this faggot kneeling. Just fucking ignore him already gay ass ESPN is adding fuel to the fire by keeping the camera on him and not on the person doing the anthem or fans and then after/before they ran 2 stories on it. Fucking bullshit

We're all free son. The disillusion is strong with you.

complaining about some Negro kneeling before a flag...wont say anything about the dead sailors of the USS Liberty getting justice when Israel shot said flag full of holes...Dumb goys

Even if you're white I wish they would have shot you're trashy ass.

Your protest has failed.

See, you can't convince whites that cops are evil because most of us are either related to one, friends with one or are neighbors of one.

And we know they aren't evil,because they sit across the dinner table from them at holidays and family functions.

Cops are who we call when we are the victims of (mostly black) crime. And the come help us. I've never called a black because a cop robbed me.

Your "protest" are not working. In fact it has just made us appreciate police officers more.

Reconsider your technique if you wish to be taken seriously.

BLM is the reason the dems can't win in November. Remember that when Trump takes yo' gubberment checks.

Pregame not pregnant*

Not my team.

GO BENGALS!! WHODEY MUTHERFUCKERS

>child drowning rates
kek

stfu nigger

this. couldn't even even name all the teams if i tried

>commit crime
>go to jail
>cry racism

Seattle players decided they're still going to do it but had sense enough to realize 15 year anniversary of 9/11 was not the best time to chimp out as a team

See Africa

Why? The cop admitted he had fucked up. Just because the law doesn't recognize self defense against a cop doesn't mean it does not exist, you fucking retard.

Just start watching the white mans game, hockey.

They don't all agree with Kapernick. The entire fucking Seattle Seahawk team nogs included basically banded together and said fuck you to all the niggers protesting.

It's a minority doing it, just a few stupid niggers here and there.

No that's why I said they were spinning it. It was unbelievable to hear.

This is what you have to tell yourself while you're glued to the TV every Sunday? Sad.

In reality, you make them rich while you get poorer. You're their bitch.

Would you kneel for a flag that represents the law that you could not?

everyone on pol knows, fuck the protesters and the nogs they think they love

that being said, fuck football, baseball, esp basketball, i like to play certain sporting contests, the popularity of it is sickening today

literally no one on Sup Forums watches sportsball.

you're preaching to the choir