So, who is he?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3miYUuNyaDs
youtube.com/watch?v=vpjVgF5JDq8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

E.T

there's a ballad about him.

youtube.com/watch?v=3miYUuNyaDs

The books hint that he arrived from outside the galaxy. No, not a long time ago. He got here between ROTJ and TFA.

Le generic evil baddy that undermines all previous villains. Expect a lot of them from Disney over the next 20 years.

a gay magician

a literal hologram orchestrated by luke skywalker to distract from him being the big bad
>t. disney

You don't know how JJ works, right?
They don't know. They will make some shit up for Ep IX.

wasn't there that he was the emperor's dad or sith master or whatever it's called? it's some comic book bullshit

in a twist he's rei's father or something, oh my goooooood

Why'd they make Snoke CGI? They could've just used Doug Jones. What the fuck? I thought we hated CGI in Star Wars?

he may die if they have to milk Snoke for the next 30 years, they can only cast old people if they will die in 1 or 2 movies

J.J. Binks

You thought the Emperor was bad? Wait until you see the New Emperor and his Uber Death Star made out of black holes.

Pure embodiement of the Dark Side, read your leaks folks

So, who is she?

considering their scars were exactly the same it SHOULD'VE been future Ben/Kylo

but now they've fucked that up with the retconned scar

>in a twist he's rei's father
as if anybody doesnt see that coming with like 5 distinct scenes going on and on about her family and how she mysteriously has to wait for them and then with the analkings lightsaber calling to her and then the shitty cgi creature literally telling the audience that the lightsaber of luke and his fahter is calling out to her oh god the writing in tfa is such a piece of shit it makes fanfiction look competent

A plot device

There's only character we've ever seen get severe head damage so it's not too hard to figure out.

I challenge you to find a chunkier stormtrooper.

That's Supreme Leader Snoke, obviously.

Bigger Luke

hes a big guy

for luke

Snoke is a big guy

is this whole nonsense that he eats anakins force ghost true?

Hopefully, this guy.

Snoke isn't human

Fuck that, this user is right. I want Snooke to be starkiller

Writers will pick a fan theory they like the most, and that's who he'll be.

who starkill?

Darth Vander apprentice for two mediocre games but cool plot.
one of the very, very few decent things from the extended universe that disney killed, god be blessed.

Disney should make starkiller and KOTOR canon again.

The Clone Wars cartoon made Darth Bane into a skinny queer with a faggy voice. Pisses me off. He sounded perfect in the audiobooks.

He's a fucking white male

Hey hey, the first one was awesome. Great story that actually fit in with the lore, awesome force powers that still can't be done today. Second one was a complete train wreck tho.

That costume would be a 9/10 if not for the claws.

I dunno but he appears to have the high ground LOL

trips confrism

Disney killed 1313 too, so they can fuck right the hell off with their space fairy tales. They won't see a fucking dime from me.

What would you rate this one then?

What if snoke is redeemed and snoke kills kylo

shittiest ancientevilawakens villain in a long time

The supreme "pale man", if you see what I mean OP.

Holy shit

Like Palpatine killed Vader?

Bane?

Darkseid
totes obv

>they should do the exact same thing the OT did

He still has the claws...

He is a she

Who the fuck is Darth Vander?

JACKEDD POTATOES

Who ever said Snoke was a he? The movie went out of its way to not refer to Snoke with any gendered pronouns.

If a cool story was to be had, it should of been:

Snoke being future Kylo and Rey's father.

Rey was taken by elderly Luke and dropped in the past.

Kylo doesn't know HE is Snoke. He'll end up shafting Rey (as incest is in these days) and will end up killing Snoke.

Who cares. The franchise died with The Force Awakens

>died
>single handedly earned more money than the prequel trilogy combined

Because it's twice as expensive to go to the cinema today

So a short TL;DR Version that is a little more then what the first user replied to you with.

Darth Vader is in full swing, wiping out Jedi around the Universe and comes across a child with Mary Sue-tiered powers. So much so that he grabs the lightsaber outta Darth Vaders hand (I think, it's been awhile) while he's killing his father.

Darth Vader takes him under his wing to then go out and assassinate half a dozen, over-powered Jedi. Starkiller is so fucking powerful and so fucking strong that he can pull down an entire Empire Star Destroyer from the upper atmosphere of the planet. He can also crush TIE-Fighters in mid-flight and crush them into a ball and hurl them at Rebels. Darth Vader is doing this to usurped Paplatine. He's been training Starkiller in secret, behind his back the entire time.

On top of this he went one on one with Luke Skywalker and all the other protagonist from the Rebel Side and won.

The guy was fucking over-powered with a subpar story that honest to god wasn't half bad for the biggest Mary Sue-tiered Star Wars character in all of the franchises history.

The entire story and character was made by George Lucas and was a means (rumored) to create the biggest middle-finger to his fanbase that constantly critiqued him or hounded him. Starkiller was created to possibly wipe out all of the Star Wars Universe.

nice feet but a shame she ruined them with those trashy star tattoos

>Thought in the movie, it was a 1:1 scale hologram

I hope he's a giant alien, rather than just made large by hologram.

This.
>More money means the film was good and didn't take a shit on the lore!

>the number of fans is inversely proportionate with the success of a franchise
>the state of a franchise is not determined by the success of the franchise
You can't be this retarded.

>biggest Mary Sue-tiered Star Wars character
But he wasn't...he was only powerful because of the game to make it fun, the novelization paints him in a more realistic way. He was gifted with the force, but not op tier. He was merely trained as some Jedi assassin and learned to take advantage of his speed and force abilities. His training was very brutal under Vader, so much that his only friend was a robot that was programmed to try and kill him randomly with different Jedi/Sith combat data. He was very skilled, but not op.

>You don't know how JJ works, right?

To fully understand him watch his Ted Talk.

Its like pottery considering its obvious he made it up right before hand and he wasn't given that box by his grandfather.

To top it off... the box is empty. Just like all the unresolved mysteries he establishes.

youtube.com/watch?v=vpjVgF5JDq8

Wow I just looked into this and I really am quite astonished... this is a type of autism I've never encountered before.

Do leptons really not know about perspective or non-level ground/sets?

supposedly an ancient sith like Nihilus who can "eat?" the Force in other people, which he needs to do to regenerate. He is from the Old Republic days and this will be used to justify them making old repuvlic era movies/tv shows/games.

BUT this is retarded because Anakin fulfilled the prophecy and destroyed the Sith (Vader and then Palpy). due to the rule of 2, that was all of them and now their secrets are for the most part, lost. So the sith order is not going to reemerge. He destroyed the sith as the prophecy said.

Bringing this ancient sith back, violates that rule. So even though Disney is a son of a fuck, and makes lots of stupid ass retcons, this theory isn't too plausible.

It does explain why Luke is away, cause his power would be enough to fully restore Snoke and having Luke's power would make him the new strongest being in the star wars universe

How do any of them exist at all, if Luke never received any formal training? And no, schlepping around Yoda on his back is not a formal training, I meant shit like they teach at the temple.

>Force Unleashed
>Decent
Literally a Mary sue Grey Jedi founds the Rebellion and almost murders Darth Vader. Then his clone and some blind asshole rape Vader again.

admirial snookie from star trek

snoke played by andy serkis

Noooo, I don't want death by snu snu from him!!!

do not open guys its shit taking one for the team

Motherfucker

>tfw we will never get a star wars experience as good as KOTOR I / II again

>Rey will never take a hot wet shit down your throat.

Why even live bros?

Has anyone considered he may have been the second shooter?

>he
itll be "she" or "xir" or "ze"

He isn't a Sith.

it's rey from a different timeline who had a sex change and he entered through some sort of time portal control his female-self

He's a Porg OH GOD PLEASE BUY OUR PORG FIGURES

Darth Plagueis the Wise

who gives a fuck star wars is ruined

The obsession of dozens of lonely weirdos on the internet.

this is so fucking stupid and im so sad its true