/got/ general

moon of my life edition

bend the knee

Why do her lips disappear when she smiles?

Cancer thread but it feels good to have /got/ back where it belongs, welcome home brothers.

Fuck off reddit faggots.

suck my dick jaqensperg i'm the only one who keeps making /got/ threads here.
you can fuck off back to /trash/ where you belong!

Bookfag here, what if no one actually poisoned Joffrey and George is playing the long con on us and he just choked on the food?

They opened his throat and found no food there.

Fairly certain blood doesn't spill out of a person's nose and eyes when they choke

/got/ is literally the only reason to come to Sup Forums

pls no die

That pic is creeping me out for some reason.

it's the lips uncovering the gums, user

Oh right, I forgot about that. So who do you think did it? Show seems to have went with Olenna and Little Finger but I think the books are going a different route with everything else. It's probably one of the Dornes who killed Joffrey, you know as payback for Tywin taking part in the sacking of King's Landing and it would make some sense. Especially how Tyrion and Oberyn talk about the king who poisoned his nephew to get the throne. You know what, I'm going with Oberyn considering he also used poison in his duel with Gregor.

Ashara Dayne!

Get fucked in you're ass danyfag, your the only one who makes dany emilia cancer shit threads! Either make solid /got/ threads or kys fucking homo!

Modern day Tom Wlaschiha

Emilia threads = best threads

200 Northmen v. 100 Sheep

Who wins?

AZOR TRENT

Are you being retarded on purpose? I really can't tell.

bompk

ぼくらの... あいだには...

ygritte is small!

Small!

FIST FUCK

Dany, Dany, Dany!

Jonsa is canon and will be endgame

Which season is your favourite?

How would a Faceless Men assassinate Tyrion Lannister?

I really like the idea of Jonsa. You know, Sansa is the last surviving Stark and Jon is half Stark so... the northern lords have a meeting and decide that this is the best way to produce legitimate stark ruler. And lord Manderly has an awkward conversation with Jon about it. And Jon have to choose between his true love which is Daenerys and his duty which is to put a baby in Sansa

Are we back

Sansa couldn't refute anything CIA told her about Jon and Dany because it made sense to her. It won't be too many episodes before Sansa starts going against Jon.

Almost there

Jon couldn't give less shits about what the North wants since he became King. As soon as he got what he wanted, he gave them away as a gift to Dany, not even as a bargaining chip, just as a gift. He just wants to kill White Walkers and fuck Dany.

Not unless you get Kit Harrington stilts for every scene. In every conceivable way, Jonerys was really the only option they had.

>Sansa is the last surviving Stark

Holy shit. They are fucking shameless.
What absolute entitled scum.

REPORT IN /JONERYS/ LADS

it's canon :)

>Sansa is behind him
>still looks taller

right here my dude

>It won't be too many episodes before Sansa starts going against Jon.
this was supposed to happen LAST season. they hinted it the season before and then faked everyone out because the good guys don't do that and gotta stick together. it's like early in the season people thought they were turning dany into the villain and then she did like a 180 so she could be with jon. she should've just killed cersei and the bad guys at the dragonpit like she killed that slave master guy early on by trickery.

>/got/

I think user meant Sansa is the last surviving Stark that will realistically produce an heir. Arya could probably produce an heir, but she sleeps with knives and will probably die shamelessly having never touched a man.

4 was probably the best, but I really liked 6. BOB was great cinematography. Ramsey getting ganked was cathartic. Pretty much all the stuff with the Starks was great stuff. The Cercei stuff was not bad, but could have been slightly better. The Dany stuff was awful, and you just wonder why they couldn't have brought her over to Westeros that season if they were just gonna rehash the Dothraki storyline.

>tfw Sansa and Jon would be queen & king, live a happy comfy life in winterfell and have beautiful children but Dany and NK had to fuck it all up

Bran is still fertile I'm pretty sure. And while his ego isn't quite Bran still, his body and genetics are and he knows there must always be a Stark in Winterfell and probably the reason too
At any rate, it's still incest. I doubt the northern lords will look kindly upon the creation of such a union, much less follow it.
>but muh jonerys is incest too
1. nobody but Sam and Bran know
2. they didn't grow up together like siblings

Yes, they were clearly setting up two storylines at the end of 6:

- Dany becomes Aegon the Conqueror
- A power struggle between Jon and Sansa (being manipulated by Littlefinger)

They completely wimped out on both because they didn't want to get rid of the Lannisters or make Sansa look bad. They also probably just didn't have the time to deal with it. So they just decided to play it as safe as possible this season.

here, but I also know it's too early to claim victory.