This is the first time in history y'all white mother fuckers ever care about a women's health lmao

This is the first time in history y'all white mother fuckers ever care about a women's health lmao

WE

Get well soon, OP.

VANILLA

WUZ

what would happen if you out that whole pile in your mouth?

I'm thinking.

HILLARY HAVE NOT BODY ILLNESS BUT BRAIN

Vanilla orchids are white. Jesus these people are retarded.

Yeah, we saw that on HuffPo too.

I know you think it's clever, but it's incredibly condescending.

To the right, 'women's health' means the same thing as 'men's health'. Standard medical care.

To the left 'women's health' means abortion or contraception, and that's it. And you dare accuse us of viewing women as only valued for reproduction.

VANILLA

Y'all so mad lmao all y'all do is say WE WUZ cuz y'all know it's true n us Melanoids Wuz technically everything because humans were from Africa and shit and we were the start of civilization so we were technically gods and goddesses and GOD willed it

But the bean is black and sweet the flower is bitter like you white Devils

>we were the start of civilization

Funny, I didn't know that the ancient Sumerians were black.

Except that whitey practically invented all of modern medicine, including gynaecology and obstetrics. Of course, what you mean by "women's health" is butchering the unborn.

B8

bad b8

even a dumb nigger would know that coming here and talking like a dumb nigger isn't going to work

Ion no anything about Sumerians but I know humans were started in our mother country Africa - y'all were dwellin in caves and we were building the pyramids and contacting ancient aliens

You know that Egyptians are still around, right? They weren't, and aren't black.

Lmao you straw manning cause you know I'm winning 1 on 10. I got my degree, I'm talking like my peoples want - not some white man shit - cave dweller

No, OP, I care about your health as well.
And I am an Asian not a white, you racist.

>melanoids

KEK a new name for niggers, how have I not heard this before, this is the funniest one yet.

I was talking about republicans dumb chink bitch

The bean is not sweet, it's mixed with sugar in nearly all of its culinary uses. Vanilla is used because it smells nice, which is of course contradictory to niggers.

out of africa is jew fairy tales.
whites were never ever niggers

They're usually talking about vanilla flavored food products, like ice cream, which is typically white or off white.

AN'

then where did whites come from? wuz we aliens n shiiiet?

Coco also isn't black until after it is fermented (sic rotted) so fuck off with this race bait bullshit nigger

Nigger?

See the funny thing about that word is that the were man so stupid we Wuz cuckin y'all women when you discovered Africa and y'all called us Kings, y'all asked us what we called our kings n we answered Negus - meaning royalty/Kings, and y'all couldn't even get that right

Thanks for callin me king cave dwellin, no melanin havin ass cracker

what a lazy way to start a nigger hate thread

Whites came from the bottomless pit in Egyptian lore, we scared y'all ass to the caves n y'all couldn't do shit about shit

What you said is included in this article. Did you come here from there?

So why don't you talk to ancient aliens then anymore?

Stop claiming Egyptian culture and heritage as your own, fake nigger.

>nigger using proper punctuation in "y'all"
>nigger using the proper spelling/punctuation of "it's"
shit b8 to be honest

im gonna need a source for that negus claim and man i sure hope your jus a white guy pretending to be black cause im black and ur not helping us out at all right now

CUZ DA CRACKAS DUN TOOK AWAY OUR MAGIC N SHIEEEEEET

Vanilla flowers are color vanilla desu senpai

Bro, you need to b8 harder. how u gonna explain to me the fact beavers today build better houses than africans?

>we wuz all primitive monkey men n shiet
>you owe us everything whitey

lol
thanks for being a savage?

is Egypt not in Africa?

We wuz sweet flava'd beanz n shit nigga

>Negus
LMAO melanoid and negus this dude is a fucking comedian!! honestly dead

really makes you think

Both are real words stupid cracker bitch n I got auto correct

Oh wow, how dare you to assume my ethnicity and my gender? And how dare you to assume my party affiliation as well? You truly are of the "diverse" and of the "tolerable" left, aren't you?

Of Gods and Kings

You storm weenies are fucking stupid, of course this is bait, of course this is satire.

t. A white man.

Proof: I know what the Copenhagen Interpretation is - unlike you uncultured inbred faggots

>Y'all so mad lmao all y'all do is

Do Indians and Chinese not inhabit the same continent? I guess pajeet wuz emperor of Han China, huh?

>everyone's calling him out on his bait and playing along
>You storm weenies are fucking stupid, of course this is bait, of course this is satire.

> This is the first time in history y'all white mother fuckers ever care about a women's health lmao

Aren't the hillary shills about to dump her because she's not healthy enough?

>I was only pretending to be stupid!

It would be like eating coffee grounds.

Vanilla ice cream has those little black flecks which are vanilla bean.

Wait Sup Forums never told me vanilla was black

wtf I haste Sup Forums now

SHHHHEEEEEEEIIIIITTTT

OP is obsessed with race

>Vanillin
Vanillin is the chemical we extract from vanilla beans. Vanillin is the actual chemical we put into food.
Vanillin is white.

But the flower IS white...

Oy vey, did somebody say nagus?

Evolved in West Asia. A hybrid of Neanderthal and Sapiens.

>haste Sup Forums
Gotta go back fast