Professor X is a fucking creep

Professor X is a fucking creep

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bUJdjGV9ehs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Daily reminder that Charles originally wanted to get in Jean's pants, who he raised like his own daughter

Professor X is worse than Magneto. It's amazing Scott and the X-Men turned out ok.

That is the guiltiest sounding response ever.

>. It's amazing Scott and the X-Men turned out ok.
>Scott
>Turning out ok

pick one

>who he raised like his own daughter

Onslaught gathering info under Chuck's nose.

You don't say

Bobby laid a smackdown on Charles when he left.

youtube.com/watch?v=bUJdjGV9ehs

now we find out due to bad writing he is a faggot

i don't know who the bigger villain is now, Marvel or Marvel.

no, don't talk about shit you know nothing about. He was attracted to Jean who he tutored like a teacher, but didn't act on it because that would obviously be wrong.

why was Charles so weirdly effeminate in this show?

huh, at the time, i never got the vibe that he came off as a pussy.

anyway i think he sounds alot like Richard Dawkins

I need moments where Xavier was called out and for good reason, hopefully for reason that were not based on marvel character assination

SAUCE

SAUCE, CHARACTER, AND CONTEXT

Also, the dialogue seems to imply that this is not Xavier, or at least not him in control of himself.

I think he just means his appearance. In some shots he's got these crazy eyebrows, stylishly defined cheekbones and plump implied lips.

>reading this in Stewart's voice

X-men and Micronauts

>not knowing who that girl is even after reading the filename

No they never call him out for being creepy, just all the shit Whedon/Brubaker made up to paint him as a monster

Then AvX was a magic reset button on all of that and he was a saint again

Brubaker should be shot for Deadly Genesis

Hey, he lasted for years before his neuroses caught up to him and nearly destroyed the entire planet.

Professor Xavier is turning into a Brood, using his telepathy to mindfuck Dani Moonstar.

Ooor Dani creating a horrifying nightmare world where she and Professor Xavier are evil.

It was an editorial mandate, though based on the interview i read, he really didn't seem to give much of a fuck about X-Men.