Conan
POWER GAP
Marr
WATCHABLE GAP
The Rest

Conan >>>>>>> everyone else

I think I hate Jimmy Fallon the most

Conan > the rest

What does Bill Marr even do on his show? I see the clips but it's just 4~6 peoples talking at the same time. It's like The View

>"NEW RULE TRUMP SUCKS LOL"

that's p much it

We need more late night host ice cream flavors. Already got americone dream and the tonight dough, and they're both pretty good.

marr is trash

He discusses political shit with a fairly open format and some really good guests. It's not the greatest but there's definitely good episodes.

>bulleit
This stuff used to be good until I saw that picture

Conan > POWERGAP > Fallon > Oliver > Corden > Kimmel > Maher > Colbert > Noah > Myers > Wilmore

As an addendum, he probably doesn't even belong in this image, as his show is actually supposed to be about politics, while the other faggots just throw it in to ruin everyone elses night and cuck and jive for ZOG.

If Craig were in it there would be no contest.

What kind of whiskey do patricians drink?

>guess who is the alcoholic

Craig Ferguson > Graham Norton >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I don't watch U.S. talk shows

Yeah thanks, I think that's what I wanted to know. He doesn't look like a comedian and neither did his show seem like another "TRUMP SO FARNY". I was confused on why he's even in that pic.

Craig Ferguson > Conan > all the shitty rest

Oliver
Conan
Maher
Colbert
Myers
Kimmel
Noah
Fallon
Wimore
that other guy with the juice box who sings in cars or whatever

That Corden bloke always seem like he's trying to imitate Graham Norton. He is straight and married with kids but he keeps acting like he's a gay diva on his show.

Why no drink for Kimmel or Fallon?

Graham Norton is the only good one.

I can't count Eric Andre.

Conan > Kimmel > the rest > Fallon > Wilmore > Noah > Maher

Patricians are straight edge Mormons. They fuck little boys butts at the end of a busy week.

>Watch now and then
Conan
>Would rather watch Sex & the City 2
The rest

He can't even hold it for the picture, sad.

the one's without a drink no doubt

Is Fallon Reddit? That's why he's hated here?

There is a certain shade of black that is acceptable for late night and this picture shows it precisely.

Colbert(In his "Persona")>Noah>Conan>Maher>Colbert(now)>Oliver>Kimmel>Wilmore>Myers> Fallon. Fallon and Myers shouldnt even have a show. Noah is fucking brilliant when he is just talking (mostof his offscreen banter feels like REALLY GOOD stand up I would even put it better than the scripted.)Conan is socially good with the guests but the written stuff is shit. Wilmore was kinda weird ;the points where good but he wasnt really charismatic. Kimmel is mediocre and Maher is good just because he is 0 bullshit but not very funny. The corden guy should just have a car karaoke and make Ferguson return he was good because nothing was written and it was still good.

No, nobody likes Fallon, not even on rebbit.
maybe some on facebook

>noah is brilliant
Stopped reading. He's a horrifically unfunny diversity hire. And the nerve of that coicksucker to come from the land of explicit horrific white genocide and complain about racism in America is mind bending.

>Trevor is mixed
>Larry is cancelled

So, of the ones still in the business,
Who has the best sidekick?