The Flash

youtube.com/watch?v=-fGs1QcUWsg

What does Sup Forums think?

Other urls found in this thread:

ipetitions.com/petition/the-flash-the-fastest-man-alive-the-game
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is so fucking depressing

ikr

Seems like it could have been pretty fun.
The citizens being more supportive and friendlier to you the better you do is a very "Flash" concept.

Jesus. Not a gamer, but I would have fucking loved this game.

We need to start a campaign to get this game completed or redone. Unreal engine?

>we could've gotten a speedster only videogame

wow

I don't know how it'd be done, but I'd be interested if someone started such a campaign!

could've gotten wally in the mainstream too,feels bad man

Same. You think someone would have done this already, what with the TV show and DCEU putting him back in the public eye.

they just found a way to do it i suppose. they see it as "lets change some main character to black and dumb and add random shit to the show. that will get people attention!!"

Just like anything related to Wally West these days, it's pretty damn depressing.

I just realized that a lot of this is actually new 52 stuff

What if we tweeted them?

So I thought about it, what if we get Rocksteady to do it?

All VA done by the Animated series original people. This could be Rocksteady's next big thing after the Arkham series.

Thoughts?

Feels like a bit of a longshot, but I suppose it's worth a try. It's either that or try to contact the developers involved and see if they'll lend their assets towards a fan project to finish the game, and that's even more of a longshot.

working on the petition now

what do yall think?

What else should I add?

Looks pretty good, Saints Row IV already shows that Superspeed Running is a pretty fun way to travel. Hopefully with Flash's new found popularity this gives them incentive to try something again.

Small dump of what I'd want
>Story Arc adapting Gorilla Warfare and Rogue War
It's the most gamey story arc of the Flash I can think off, it'll be like Arkham City where there's tons of baddies to punch around.
>Nemesis System featuring the Rogues
I think it makes more sense for the Rogues to keep doing crimes

I had to completely redo the Petition cause I accidentally closed the tab

That combat system looks pretty cool too, shame it didn't catch on. I mean I'm fine with Bamham combat but that looks great too

>Timer will slow down as Flash gets fater
MUH DICK.

How about now Sup Forums? Is this good enough?

>It's Brash's fault
Fuck, damnit the development team actually looked competent. Couldn't WB do anything?

During the time of development, I believe this was before the Flash Series, or right at the start, which would make a load of since as to why the game never took off. No one would appreciate the game as we on Sup Forums would. Now that we are 3 seasons in on the Flash, people would considering getting the game.

I can see the lack of confidence and the lack of a fanbase being the initial reason.

Try tweeting it at Johns, he probably has more pull.

They could try it now. Flash is their 2nd best selling solo now, he totally can pull it off now.

Will there ever be a good flash game?
will there ever be a good green lantern game?
will there ever be a good super man game?
will there ever be a good wonder woman game?

no.

You could add the
>will there ever be a good bat man game
years ago. But if they never see a market how can even try making one?

Aight heres the link
ipetitions.com/petition/the-flash-the-fastest-man-alive-the-game
I'm going to be tweaking it here and there. So what do yall think?

a green lantern game has great potential.

could imagine if they had open universe?

It pisses me off to great extend that Batman is the only DC character to have decent vidya representation. DC has so many characters that are just ripe for video games but will never get the chance because their not batman
>The Question by Team Bondi never

>The Question will never get a LA show or his own good comic book
y evn liv

>making a fucking petition
What the fuck are you doing?

Someone said go for it. Lets see what happens. What's the worst that can happen user?

I'm more bothered that he doesn't' have an ongoing but since this is Sup Forums - adaptation and video games then I see your point.

Seems good to me, although I don't have any experience with this kind of thing.

Well I hope you guys support it

>this was cancelled before WBIE became a rising star in the video game industry

Tried to sign it just now but the site says my signature can't be recorded at this time. I'll try later.

F
It'd be fun to run really fast.

I'll give you Flash and WW. But Superman and GL will never work as a straight up stand alone game because the nature of they work will never be able to be fully captured in a videogame.

Plus, Batman had a few decent games way back. Batman NES is a classic

>But Superman and GL will never work as a straight up stand alone game because the nature of they work will never be able to be fully captured in a videogame.

Hey, Superman Returns wasn't great, but it was a step in the right direction. The devs just needed a way to make the game actually fun instead of forcing you to juggle disasters over and over.

GL, also had a lackluster outing with it's movie tie-in, but again, it would have been decent if it had a bigger library for the pre-rendered constructs.