Looks like szechuan sauce is back on the menu boys!

Looks like szechuan sauce is back on the menu boys!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/rickandmorty/comments/74vy1a/mcdonalds_fucked_up/?sort=controversial
vegrecipesofindia.com/schezwan-sauce-recipe/
youtube.com/watch?v=7_HboVYEkWw&t=28s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sorry i dont eat mcdonalds because im not some american nu male

WUBBA DUB DUB

SATCHMOOO SAUCEEE!!
I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE MORTTTYYY

can I get some pickles with that?

hmmmm yess mcdonalds the intellectual man's place of dining

TINY RICK!

>20 (twenty)

so you're a euro numale got it

There are no numales in Europe.

Eurofags invented it, and I'm european myself

As someone who lives in the netherlands, I have never come across a numale.

>america

EAT MY ASS
EAT MY ASS
EAT MY ASS

Always a bless to see numales get btfo

says the overweight keyboard commander faggot

Yeah, 25 packets of it.

For a 1000 person line.

I was there.

t. salty cause he didn't get any reddit and memey numale sauce

20 SCOOPS?

>amerifats fighting over dipping sauce

lmao you cant make this shit up

Any fellow redditors here? Prove it. When does the narwhal bacon?

I never got that narwhal shit, where did that come from?

funny enough i've only heard it mentioned here, i think it's meant to be an epic secret password or something to identify fellow reddit faggots

midnight :DDD

this our thread, leave now

lol this fucking guy got triggered over McDonalds jesus christ bud get your fucking act together

I TURNED MYSELF IN SZECHUAN SAUCE MORTY

IM A FAGGOT MORTY

TURN SELF IN PICKLE xD
WHAT DO LIFE xD
REDDIT AND MEMEY xD
CHIMICHANGA xD

He looks more like John McCain there

I was thinking of Clinton

Lol i get this reference

Of course you don't get it, 4channer.

t. nu male

I sure do love sexual assault

pretty much anyone except drumpf
terrible drawing

ᵍᵉᵗ ˢᶜʰʷᶦᶠᵗʸ

wiat how did you do this?

Only high IQ people who understand Quantum Physics and appreciate the subtle mathematically congruent humor of Rick and Morty can miniaturise text.

ᶰᵒʷ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ᵒᵘᵗ

Exclusive don't if you managed to one of the 20 packets of Szechuan sauce at McDonald's.

how are you doing this? I don't have an edit button on my quick reply

ᵃˢᵏ ᵗᶦᶰʸ ʳᶦᶜᵏ

Just put on the menu for a month for fucks sake and after that do like the Mc. Rib and have it once a year. Who did not think this was going to happend? Having it for one day is a great way to piss people but who gives a shit ranch and BBQ sauce mix is the best tier anyways.

How are you doing this?

test

netherlands is numale central dont kid yourself

>two of the dullest sauces
Kill yourself.

>there's a reality where this happens

test

ᶰᶦᵍᵍᵉʳˢ, ʲᵉʷˢ ᵃᶰᵈ ᶰᵉʷᶠᵃᵍˢ ᶰᵉᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵒᵘᵗ

Baking soda- sits there and does nothing
Vinager-sits there and does nothing
Mix them together and you have a reaction. Now imagine that happening to your taste buds.

Why not advertise that on your McDonald's twitter, shill.

how do you do this?

reddit.com/r/rickandmorty/comments/74vy1a/mcdonalds_fucked_up/?sort=controversial

feats ur i's

How do I do Jt?

Having a bad day, boo?
I was defending my post. Not sure why you would get those panties in a twist about it but I still love you.

in small caps

Yeah I went to two McDonald's for szechuan sauce for hordes of fat neckbeards already waiting.
Fuck

How do you make txt small^

"No!"

who gives a shit. it'll be on the menu again in a few weeks.

Just seems like my type of guy desu.

vegrecipesofindia.com/schezwan-sauce-recipe/
Make it yourself friend no need to be around those smelly people.

That gif instantly reminded me of zombie Simpsons.

All these plebs who don't know that szechuan sauce is just bbq sauce and sweet and sour sauce mixed together.

You're welcome.

just lol at whoever paid $20k for some vintage sauce packets

but no one will care about my wacky snapfacestagram posts unless i get it the day it comes out :(((((((((((((

ᴵ ᶠᶦᵍᵘʳᵉᵈ ᵒᵘᵗ ʰᵒʷ ᵗᵒ ᵈᵒ ˢᵐᵃᶫᶫ ᵗᵉˣᵗ!

>tfw couldn't get any epic szechuan sauce today

Tried to get some less than a hour ago and the McDonald's I went to that was listed to have it had none. I don't even eat McDonald's, just wanted to try the stupid sauce seeing all the hype generated by the show. The only thing I saw was a pathetic line of cringe worthy R&M fans in their "SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!" tees wrapped around the inside of the store. Left immediately.

>goes to McDonalds to get meme sauce
>laughs at people who went to McDonalds to get meme sauce

lyl

Laughed cuz they're as big of a fag as you. Certainly didn't make R&M fans look good shouting stupid phrases from the show as their triple chins flapped.

You went to McDonalds to try out a product because a fictional character said it was good for one minute. Not sure how you're supposed to look superior here desu.

I like the show (Though season 3 sucked admittedly), the fans are autistic as shit though. Of course I'm going to try something that's hyped if they say it's good, doesn't mean I have to like the show or its autistic flubtards. It's like when you have a anime show you like but don't want to be associated with the mass weebo neckbeards who think they're Japanese since they watch nothing but anime.

>reddit and memey
kill yourself

How

I hope that instead of Mcdonalds paying rick and morty writers, they get funded by a pharmaceutical company selling cyanide pills so they market that and you try it like the sheep you are and kill yourself

That doesn't seem bad at all.

While faggots like you continue to fuck literal sheeps as it's the closest thing you'll ever get to a actual pussy.

off yourself my man

How about you, boy.

>Hey Rick!
>I'm a pickle!
>Rick I turned into pickle!

I love this show.

I went to McDonalds today and didn't even try to get the dumb sauce. How do you like that losers

Roll

youtube.com/watch?v=7_HboVYEkWw&t=28s
What the fuck is wrong with this fanbase?

To be quite frank, one does need to have a rather significant amount of intellect to comprehend Richard & Mortimer. Why, just yesterday I attempted to show my cousin (who has just entered his seventh year) the episode where the titular character, Rick, turns himself into a pickled cucumber. He laughed at the mere thought of a man become fermented vegetable, but I sat there watching, lamenting the deeper message: the death of intellectual pursuit, the desensitization to societal filth, muck, and mire, and the shameless abandonment of psychological understanding.

At the end my cousin turned to me and proclaimed, "I am the scientist that was once named Rick, but I have now become a pickled cucumber. Look at me, I am pickled Rick!", and I could not help but smile, not that the line he had just recited was humorous, but at the realization that this, in front of my very eyes, was the sum of what the episode had just warned against.

I cannot blame my cousin just as much as a man cannot blame a dog for consuming its own bile. It merely does not know any better, and what could be said about a man who judges things he does not have merit to judge?

MORTY I TURNED MYSELF IN A FAGGOT

IM A FAGGOT MORTY

Jesus, all for a stupid sauce from a fast food chain? I can imagine some ghetto Mcdonald's just giving less than a shit seeing planet sized losers bitching over a sauce.

rollin'

Roll

Ooh, Frittata!

Top image is clearly the from the UK m8

Taste the pain!

How bad was that season finale lads?

Wew

Shift+6 will give you a little triangle thingy. Put it next to words

At least it wasn't as bad as the Pickle Rick and the ABC's of Beth episode.

^testicle^

^word