ITT: Dissapointing movie trivia

ITT: Dissapointing movie trivia

It's Always Sunny is pro-gay marriage because the actor who plays Mac was raised by two lesbian mothers

Not exactly, his parents divorced, and his mom got into a serious relationship with another woman. His father was still in the picture the whole time

Here's another subtlety you probably missed OP, the character of Mac is gay. Mind = blown!!!

Thats pretty obvious though. Thats what macs character is. The 'anti gay marriage pro religion guy is super closeted' trope that makes no sense. Liberal fantasy

>weeeeeh opposing political views in my show weeeeeeeeh

And they say liberals are whiny cunts who politicize everything.

not canon, that's like saying Smithers is openly gay on The Simpsons because it happened in S28

I mean no shit? Virtually every cable TV show has a majority liberal cast/crew and and even moderate republicans don't give a shit about opposing gay marriage.

Explain why gays trigger you.

AIDS

>implying homosexuality must be explicit to exist within a script

>everyone is latently homosexual

what's wrong with gay marriage? serious question, no homo

>everyone is straight

Do you have AIDS?

Who spreads AIDS user. Honestly. Who spread it like wildfire and introduced it to the heterosexual community?

Mac is the type of guy who thinks traps and futas aren't gay, and hates gays.

they were all straight until they decided to get some press by making one of them gay 7 seasons after the show stopped being good

If the content itself doesn't shove an agenda down your throat, then you're just looking for reasons to be upset if you give a shit about that.

Because gosh says it's a sin

The CIA

how do you view the numbers of sins you have?

Africans and

It should be on your HUD. Try logging into the network and downloading patch 1.07 if you're not seeing it.

Holy shit that's a big number

What's average amount of sin for a person

What? Mac was gay from season 1 on

Zero (0)

Considering there's tons of shit in the bible people just conveniently leave out of the equation, I'd say everyone's a sinner.
Enjoy shellfish? Well, enjoy hell too.

Funny how you can just pick and choose what you believe and still remain a "good christian".

its not about number. If you commit a grave sin with full knowledge of its gravity and full consent, then you need to acquire full absolution to return to a state of grace/right relationship with God. ie sacrament of confession/penance. it was instituted by Christ and is carried out in his person through the priest. Only praying to God/apologizing isn't sufficient; this step provides objective certainty of the state of one's soul. hope that helps

>Always Sunny
>movie

this opinion reflects an unfortunately common ignorance of history/context

>the CIA forced faggots to have constant unprotected sex while "gay cancer" was spreading
Cool story bro.

Then do like Jesus would and enlighten me.

"""""""""forced""""""""""

>Dr. Pavel, I'm HIV

i mean he`s married to the Dee actress and has a kid with her but that`s still inconclusive i guess

Reese from malcolm in the middle turned out to be gay

>I'd say everyone's a sinner
The Bible literally says that, too.

okay; so these rules were instituted and enforced in a time and place where they were extremely important. Many of them were put in place to maximize population/propagation and minimize unneeded sickness/disease. Think on it. Raw shellfish/pork are the vessels for parasites. So these mosaic laws were mostly functional. You're just being epic saying "muh shellfish". These were big issues in the pauline letters. are gentiles inferior to Jews because they don't obey the mosaic laws? short answer is no

>not canon
it is now. s12e06

futas are by definition women with dicks

Do you think that actors and the characters they play are one and the same?

Jack Black is Jewish
Kevin James is Jewish

He's also Jewish. coincidence?

The vast majority of people in the world with HIV are heterosexual. Kinda what happens when the official word of god is that putting rubber on your peeper causes baby jesus to cry.

you don't get aids from faggots if you don't have sex with faggots. now let that sink in for a moment.

then why is it a big deal for gays to be sinners?

Straight people can't get HIV. Have you ever taken sex ed?

>bisexuality isn't real
>there are no gay drug addicts
Gay cancer user. That was its name until faggots got into the straight community.

hey if you're so smart why don't you guess the rate of transmission through penile-vaginal intercourse without barrier /10,000 exposures

It was spread in the 80's by faggots user. That is an indisputable fact.

69 lmao

>only perverts and drug addicts are affected

it's as if god punishes wicked people for their degeneracy. huh.

may be
may be most actors are like, projecting IRL their personality into their characters , you never know..
usually its vice versa though where most actors put on an act of a pseudo personality especially in talk shows and etc so people go like "aww he/she`s so down to earth omg im so going to go watch their new movie nau" not realising that they`re probably acting out that personality
actors are the most deceiving lairs out there

that's a good guess! way too high though

>deceiving lairs

its a good band name. . . Deceiving Lairs..

it's literally the life story of one of those Duggar guys except he's also a pedo

what do you mean it makes no sense? it's called projection and it happens. like how cheaters are always paranoid that their partner is cheating.

does AIDS keep gays from being able to read correctly?

>Always Sunny is pro-gay marriage

how the fuck does a tv show have a position on a political/social issue

yes, according to S12 Mac was gay in S1

t. Mac

Bane

That's not projection user if he was projecting he would be accusing other people of being gay not being against homosexuality entirely. And no it makes no sense unless you think Ku Klux Klan members secretly desire to be black or Nazis had hidden desires to be Jewish.

Larry David is actually jewish.

this
its called compensating, not projecting