What are some OCD kino other than Monk?

what are some OCD kino other than Monk?

The Accountant

That one where his parents didn't give him enough attention so he seeks it online

matchstick men

Do you use way to much soap as well?

Leave the OP alone!

Don't get memed OP, this shit was gayer than hell

those aren't my hands but they do get like that.
yes i use 1 gallon bottles every 3 days

I feel you man, I do the exact same thing. During winter my hands look like the fucking Gran Canyon. I've managed to get somewhat better though.

dude yeah winter is the worst, ive improved to but now my shit has transfered to other things.

The Aviator is, as far as I know, the only real prime OCD kino there is.

I saw some fucking weird British film once where Moaning Myrtle recognises the protagonist in the waiting room as having “it” or something, I can’t rememver but instead of being a common clinical condition it sounded like some super secret fairy dust thing. What a weird movie.

What do you do know?

OCD sucks desu
wasted some years of my life being medicated , I hope I didn't get any brain damage

like being afraid to scratch my face and tying my shoes its stupid

Dr. Martin but i guess he's more autistic than ocd.

Came here to post this. Dude's infuriating as shit though. The town is comfy as fuck
>Never I've been to drink to a place with an entrance full of hops

That sucks. I just count how much I chew.

Me mum loves it.

fellow OCD bro here I always refused medication but after like 5 years I got over it.

Still it was 5 miserable years of counting windows tiles and entering and re-entering doorways and car doors

shit sucked mang

can't you just not do it man

never understood OCD tbqh

Imagine two different parts of the brain telling each other to fuck off but they keep feeding into each other and creating a hyper hell loop. People with OCD know their fears and compulsions aren’t rational, but are gripped by such intense fear or discomfort that they can’t shake, which is why they perform the compulsion, to ease it. And it’s impossible to rationalise with the intrusive thoughts, because OCD is like the fucking king of doubt. “This is almost certainly nonsense... but what if it isn’t? Isn’t it better to just do this silly little thing than take the risk?” After all, the thing which the OCD person fears, which can sometimes be profoundly disturbing, feels like it’s just around the corner, creeping closer. The problem is that while this eases off the unbearable discomfort/anxiety in the moment, it doesn’t do anything to fix the thoughts at large and makes their interference worse. So OCD therapy is about trying to delay compulsions and to sit with the anxiety, to reroute the brain sort of. Cause with OCD the brain is like flinging shit at you “this is IMPORTANT PAY ATTENTION DO SOMETHING”, so you don’t want to feed back into it and legitimise it.