Hello

Tony = Stannis
Paulie = Davos
Christopher = Jon Snow

what happened bros

Do you think he gave her the Big guy?

Of coursh!

s-she wants my D

Finally we are getting our shit together.
Do we finally have permission to make /got/ threads on Sup Forums? Is it true?

i want to protect emilia's smile

this is emilia thread now

Have you read wild cards yet? How did you like it?

House Tully of River run

Lancel

how long was previous thread alive?

me on the left

"gods what a STYUUUPID name"
what did he man by this?

can't wait for /got/ generals after the show is over.

3 hours

>has a stupid name
>father was a halfwit with a stutter
>mother was a dumb whore with a fat arse
>one ball
>no brain
>can't even put a man's armor on properly
>doesn't like the jokes of the Hand of the King
>can't find a breastplate stretcher
>smells like lavender oil
how did lancel not kill himself right off????

>how did lancel not kill himself right off????
Cersei pussy and then religion

You're too fat for your armor, yer grace

We're getting AT LEAST 3 spin off's after GoT is over

youtube.com/watch?v=efD3nmwF-IM

>mfw looking at the state of /got/trash/ gone full retard.
>mfw there is NO hope

What parts of history?

Those will likely deserved their own generals

Reminder Bronn is the best character

Modern day Isaac Hempstead-Wright

Ashara Dayne!

she didn't fly so good

she lives, she was secretly a manderly

Modern day Tom Wlaschiha

Modern day charlotte Hope

moon is egg

eggs and HAM

EGG?

>no ending with stannis standing and overwatching battlefield
>''kept you waiting, huh''
shit

>tfw got s1 on DVD for free

Why's your stag on fire?

Margaery awoke suddenly, not quite sure what had alerted her. She became aware of something just in front of her face. She knew it had to do with Robin somehow, but she couldn't quite understand.
'My lord?' she said softly
'Stay there, I'm gonna do something funny' he replied.
Margaery all of a sudden became aware that it was his ass just in front of her, and a sense of realisation began to dawn on her as his asshole opened up before her.
Stunned into silence she lay there, unsure if she truly was awake before hearing Lord Arryn giggle and say 'What do you think?'
Her scream startled him, sending him off the bed and awaking half the castle. Guards broke in with Tommen just behind to find Margaery desperately wiping at her face, her breasts glistening with sweat, her cunt perfectly framed by her thighs, and shit spread across her face.
'Haha! What do you think Tommen? Isn't that funny?'

Based autismo Jaime fic.

If these guys are not your top characters you are a faggot:

>Jaime
>Stannis
>Aemon
>Viserys
>Samwell
>Davos

We're at /trashgot/. Get there when this gets shut down, if you want.

Leaks when?

great, now I'm hungry

Did the poo frighten you

A few weeks if we're lucky and someone spill the beans after teh first reading of the scripts already
otherwise, when they begin filming

Yes

Soon, I guess. Most of the actors are in Belfast already.

holy shit

why do her boobs look so good in that dress but they aren't so good out of it?

what's wrong

what isn't wrong with that post?

The dress keeps them up.

Margaery gets put in her place

Did you have to go that far tho?

mmmmh, I see, I see.
Still a fucking shame tho, otherwise she'd had been perfection for me

what's your limit, user?

fecal matter and vomit, I'd say
farts are still ok, woke up my sister with one as a joke myself
btw this is my last got related "absolutely disgusting" pic, someone got any more?

i've got one where he shits in her throat

>farts are okay
What did he mean by this?

I think I'll pass
they don't push me to bring up "absolutely disgusting" pics, user
that's all

'My lord, are you... sure?' She said, catching herself before another insult spilled from her lips, knowing it would only enrage him.
'Yeah! Sansa loves it!' He proclaimed enthusiastically.
I doubt that Margaery thought, 'But, my lord, surely there's some other way we coul-' she said, being cut off by him stripping his clothes and juping over her, planting his ass onto her face and pushing her under the water. After struggling and kicking, she realised had no choice but to comply and hope he'd let her up before she drowned. She opened her lips and began licking. Robin quickly let up her, 'You better keep going otherwise I'll dunk you again haha!'
She felt him beginning to finger her pussy, Gods, this is bad enough without him feeling me up, but she made no move to resist his actions, knowing it wouldn't help.
After some time, she noticed Robin look over his shoulder at her, a wicked smile on his face. She only had time to scream after he said, 'Cersei loved this!' and dropped his weight on her, shoving her under the water.
She felt his ass opening up and she kicked and punch anything she could to make noise to get someone's attention. She barely noticed anything had happened until she felt his weight disappear and surfaced above the water only to realise she still couldn't breath.
She caught Robin's eye just before she threw up the turd he had forced down her throat while she was struggling to escape.
'Haha! Wow! I just meant to fart! I didn't think that would happen! I can't wait to show Tommen!'
Margaery collapsed to the floor, crying, completely broken next to the turd she just ejected from her throat as she waited for Robin to return with Tommen to show off his handiwork.

>mfw

what did you like about it?

aaaagh

reminder that Tywin was right

why do you have this

I'M CUMIN YER GRACE

GoT has had a much worse drop off in quality than LOST.

KEK

based

Noh

ILLEGAL THREAD

REPORTED

i've got one of your mum joffrey

NOH

>tfw never took a proper look at Joffrey's dying scene because of Cersei's titties next to him

It's alright, same probably happened to Jaime

>“We are not far from the place the wildlings died,” said Qhorin. “From there, one man could hold a hundred. The right man.” He looked at Squire Dalbridge.
>The squire bowed his head. “Leave me as many arrows as you can spare, brothers.” He stroked his longbow. “And see my garron has an apple when you’re home. He’s earned it, poor beastie.”
>He’s staying to die, Jon realized.
>Qhorin clasped the squire’s forearm with a gloved hand. “If the eagle flies down for a look at you...”
>“...he’ll sprout some new feathers.”
>The last Jon saw of Squire Dalbridge was his back as he clambered up the narrow path to the heights.

Jesus these ACoK Jon chapters are the best part of the series.

>“The fire will soon go out,” Qhorin said, “but if the Wall should ever fall, all the fires will go out.”
>There was nothing Jon could say to that. He nodded.
>“We may escape them yet,” the ranger said. “Or not.”
>“I’m not afraid to die.” It was only half a lie.
>“It may not be so easy as that, Jon.”
>He did not understand. “What do you mean?”
>“If we are taken, you must yield.”
>“Yield?” He blinked in disbelief. The wildlings did not make captives of the men they called the crows. They killed them, except for... “They only spare oathbreakers. Those who join them, like Mance Rayder.”
>“And you.”
>“No.” He shook his head. “Never. I won’t.”
>“You will. I command it of you.”
>“Command it? But... “
>“Our honor means no more than our lives, so long as the realm is safe. Are you a man of the Night’s Watch?”
>“Yes, but-”
>“There is no but, Jon Snow.
>“Then hear me. If we are taken, you will go over to them, as the wildling girl you captured once urged you. They may demand that you cut your cloak to ribbons, that you swear them an oath on your father’s grave, that you curse your brothers and your Lord Commander. You must not balk, whatever is asked of you. Do as they bid you... but in your heart, remember who and what you are. Ride with them, eat with them, fight with them, for as long as it takes. And watch.”
>“For what?”
>“Would that I knew,” said Qhorin. “Your wolf saw their diggings in the valley of the Milkwater. What did they seek, in such a bleak and distant place? Did they find it? That is what you must learn, before you return to your brothers. That is the duty I lay on you, Jon Snow.”
>“I’ll do as you say,” Jon said reluctantly, “but... you will tell them, won’t you? The Old Bear, at least? You’ll tell him that I never broke my oath.”
>Qhorin Halfhand gazed at him across the fire, his eyes lost in pools of shadow. “When I see him next. I swear it.”