Are There Any Bigger Beta Cucks Than Him?

Adam Conover is a beta cuck who only ruins his asshole every time he shoves his head up it. According to this cuck, you're wrong, guilty, and are privileged if you're white like him based his overreaching assumptions and cherry picked facts that have no real bases if taken into context. If you like this cuck, you're as much of a beta bitch as him.

youtube.com/watch?v=gxXobjxPiN8

What are your thoughts Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ijI_kGG1eg
youtube.com/watch?v=OFceya8xdC4
youtube.com/watch?v=D7E_Ss5OwWQ&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=frgY42z4Dmw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>people hate this guy because he tells the truth

kek, Sup Forums cant handle it

>that faggy $300 haircut that reeks of insecurity

all I need to see to not listen to him

>turn on Sup Forums
>triggered Sup Forumstard marathon forever

When do we find out he's a creepo perv who sexually assaults women?

Excuse me user but surely you can see that Adam is wh*te ergo he is incapable of telling the truth. Stay woke.

>Weight Loss Episode ends with "Don't lose weight, you'll just fail"

>fat
>shit beard
>fag haircut
>thicc no prescription glasses
>pedophile
It's a liberal.

IMPORT BROWN PEOPLE INTO YOUR TOWNS AND CITIES YOU RACIST WH*TE HICKS

WHY THE FUCK SHOULD ONLY (((CITY PEOPLE))) HAVE TO SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES OF BROWN PEOPLE

(OP)
you realize that's the entire point of his character on the show, right? he's not supposed to be likable, he's a know-it-all that constantly takes the piss out of everyone around him. hence why he "ruins everything"

are you guys really this fucking stupid?

(OP) (OP)
you surely do realize that's the entire point of his character on the show, right? he's not supposed to be likable, he's a know-it-all that constantly takes the piss out of everyone around him. hence why he "ruins everything"

are you guys really this fucking stupid?

as

go to bed adam

>"YOU NEED TO FEEL BAD ABOUT BEING WHITE!"
>"but i'm not saying you need to feel bad about being white or anything..."
>"but you should really feel bad about being white"

This is a new strategy liberals are trying out and I really don't understand why they think it's a good one.

>show is literally titled Adam Ruins Everything
>get mad when he ruins things for you

No shit you fucking faggot. The problem is when dumbasses like you start listening to this trendy liberal queer who is wrong 95% of the time, but agreeable morons somehow think hes right because he acts like a know it all and has hisbown shitty show.

ITT : Brainlets that can't understand the classical, almost Lovecraftian nature of the satire of Adam Ruins Everything

This kind of testosterone deficient self hating politically correct dork is played out, everyone hates people like this.

Yes. An obnouxious little metrosexual brainwashing kids with corporate and big govt propaganda is upsetting.

>no real bases if taken into context.
what context then?

You

>dude let me poorly explain common knowledge and pretend you've been living a lie the entire time
>I'll "take down" the suburbs, and mr rushmore!
>no, i won't do anything important that will actually make you want to change your lifestyle or make you think a little more about the choices you make. no, that's for losers
>I'm here to show you things you already know that have no impact on your day to day life :^)
>we can't have people upset, i won't get as many views!

wow it's fucking nothing.

I will never believe anything a fat person says

He had two good programs I saw, one about debunking diamond rings and one about debunking circumcision. Another one about debunking the TSA, which was good too. Any other redpilled videos?

>tells the truth

>Mt. Rushmore is bad because it's built on stolen Native American land
>implying everything else in the U.S. is not also built on stolen Native American land

Is that why you never believe yourself?

Cul de Sac video is redpill

cuck

he literally made a segment addressing this exact argument

youtube.com/watch?v=-ijI_kGG1eg

in this scene you would be the annoying bitch. u mad?

Yea that was a weird episode.

>literally the only comedy show that tries to teach something and provides sources for their claims
>you can check them out and evaluate them

>american autists get triggered because once again it turns out their shitty free-but-we-have-slaves-and-soviet-tier-spying-brave-but-giving-up-their-rights-cause-hurrdurr-turrirism country is racist to the core

>unironically using "beta cuck" outside of Sup Forums

When I look at >white americans, I'm glad I'm not >white, I'm European.

>

I live in 99% European, >white country, where problem with the government is that it's too nationalistic, with free health care and education, with barely any gun violence.
You live in a multiracial, divided, mentally ill society which elected pathological liar and narcissist for president, where you put yourself to lifelong debt to have a shot at degree and it's still more probable you'll
>get shot
and pay gorrilion dollars for therapy.

Everytime you pledged allegiance to the flag (soviet-tier brain washing btw) you got cucked. I'm sorry.

In like 6 months.

Adam looks like the kind of cuck who masturbates while black dudes pisses on him.

>I live in 99% European, white country,
i am honestly extremely jealous of you, i can't even imagine how it must feel to live in a monoracial white society

How does he "poorly" explain it m8

It's pretty damn clear cut

>he's a know-it-all
But he's constantly wrong.

The problem with the show is that it treats his references to some extreme left wing think pieces as facts.

He is the prototypical ignorant jackass that thinks he's being smart because he can quote something that was written for some blog which used Wikipedia for its sources.

>guy brings up black dicks for no reason

lol could you be more transparent?

I love how much based Adam triggers poltards and alt righters

So after every episode you sit there, categorize, and check every reference he uses right?

If you think we dont have dumb, aggresive cunts, drunk or high and looking for fight for fight sake then you're mistaken. Many issues you have with minorities are more class/inherited poverty issues than race. Our poor behave very similar to your thugs.

It just so happens that lots of them now live now in London.

This sooooo much! #resist

Even though I agree with him most of the time I can't believe how fucking obnoxious this dorky bitch really is.

Every time I hear a pasty voice saying words like "beta", "numale" or "cuck" I cringe everytime.
Please, stop talking in real life you post in Sup Forums.

This guy is the most annoying faggot in the history of annoying faggots. Everything about him- his voice, his mannerisms, his smug condensation- makes me want to punch him in the face

I like him in Bojack

I had to look that up. He plays A Ryan Seacrest Type.

He only 'triggers' those who value the truth.

>beta cuck

You just got triggered sweetie

I don't get what argument you're trying to make. Acknowledging the truth makes you alt-right?

Healthcare in america used to be extremely cheap and high quality back when it was free market in the 50s and 60s.

The government is responsible for high healthcare costs.

He's just doing his part for his masters.

>inb4 he sexually harasses women working for him

>unironically linking No Bullshit

wew someone hasn't seen him actually debate.

youtube.com/watch?v=OFceya8xdC4

>Many issues you have with minorities are more class/inherited poverty issues than race.

>hoped it wasn't giganto-faggot Destiny
>clicked it anyway
lol. Destiny has been eviscerated several times. His views are objectively, provably wrong, and he spergs out like a manchild when he loses.

>truth hurts my fee fees

multiple effortposters have gone through "source" by source and dismantled his claims on multiple videos, but the type of self-satisfied cuckhold who watches these is not going to seek them out or read the sources himself, he just sees a confident man regurgitating the things he already believes claiming to have "sources" and just jacks off to this shit, there's not point even trying to have a discussion with them at this point. a large segment of people are just lost to rational thought and self-preservation.

youtube.com/watch?v=D7E_Ss5OwWQ&t=

youtube.com/watch?v=frgY42z4Dmw

yes, that is what OP is saying
he should go back to his safe space

But Adam is a liar spouting corporate propaganda. see

Well, it stings more because the gubmint and explicitly said that they wouldn't take that specific patch of land.

Lol faggot

Plz go back to tumblr, you and your twinky fag friends do nothing but cry and it's embarrassing

>poltards get this defensive over videos

I'm sure you can still get 50s-quality treatment for cheap, tho.

Also, you think those sources would be accepted by anyone that isn't already borderline-ancap?

>keep blacks for hundred of years in slavery and treat them like less than shit
>generations upon generations upon generations later
>its not class issue, its race issue cause I need Other so I can feel superior
>why can't they be like suburban >white americans? surely it's because they're animals

friendly reminder that Nigerian immigrants in USA make more money on average than >white people

Don't know about suburbs, but cuckseravtive americans are one of the most preachy, condescending, pants-on-head retarded, "holier than thou" hypocrites.

Especially american boomers.

Also
>cracked.com the show

If you aren't teetering on the edge of ancap at this point there is no hope for you

>corporate

>big government

t."We need smaller taxer and bigger bailout for corporations, I will gladly die from health issues for their rights to fuck america raw" - cuckservative.

>rational people dislike corporate-sponsored propaganda whose only purpose is to undermine and ultimately destroy the West

>soviet-tier brain washing btw

Outside of the pioner organisation (think of boy scouts), we never did this fucking shit. And even they, I think, were not doing that.
t. Lived in USSR, parents and grandparents also lived in USSR.

>Healthcare in america used to be extremely cheap

They still used lobotomy as some sort of "cure it all", while even Soviets. SOVIETS, Carl, abolished it for good.

ok you are so ignorant and a typical cliche example of a white person who doesn't live in or around non white people, so eager and optimistic willing to make excuses for something you have never experienced

when adjusted for income and socioeconomic status, whites and blacks are still extremely disproportionate in areas of crime and violence

ethnicities are different and there is nothing wrong with acknowledging this

None of those things affect their genetically low IQs, though.

>friendly reminder that Nigerian immigrants in USA make more money on average than >white people
Because they're literally the top .01% intelligence of Nigeria. You're committing a cherry-picking fallacy. Congrats.

Dude, I know. Im from post-commie block.
It's kinda surreal how americans so anti-commie they think single payer health care is gommunism do this shit.
For all shit I could write about Russians one thing is certain - they never were as jingoistic and naive at the same time as americans.

It's the most annoying people are starting to hate this show now. I saw a handful of his bullshit before it was even on TV and saw that it was nothing more than a collegehumor-level comedian reguritating sparknotes from a 20 minute wikipedia session/google search. Anyone who spent just as much time looking to counter his points could.

Hell, people called him out on his AMA and his response was "lol im just askin questions and makin people do their own research :)"

All you stupid motherfuckers who licked his cheesedick before deserve this shitlord now that youre unhappy.

So are liberal Americans, but I guess you can't point that out anymore without some butthurt asshat thinking you're a conservative or centrist yourself.

triggered

He only 'triggers' those who value the truth.

Ethnicities and cultures being different =/= myopic self-serving bullshit.
With all the progress in epigenetics you can't tell me that 400 hundred years of being bottom bitch won't fuck community up.
>when adjusted for income and socioeconomic status, whites and blacks are still extremely disproportionate in areas of crime and violence
Yeah, and in recent immigration arrivals to Europe the adjusted difference is really small.
Difference is context in which they are brought up. Also I'm pretty sure being raised in ghettos by ghetto rats can't make for healthy living.
>Because they're literally the top .01% intelligence of Nigeria. You're committing a cherry-picking fallacy. Congrats.
Nigeria is a place where blacks forged iron 500 BC. Nigerians both in UK and US have rather good rep.
Nigerians have pretty solid literature, with one nobel prize winner. While you may dismiss it, some countries, say Brazil, never had one.
Igbo, one of major tribes of Nigeria are basically African Jews, relatively to their neighbours.

In fact, John Boyega, irrelevant of him being a dick/diversity hire, has Nigerian parents from UK.

The point is, you're assertion of top .01% is not really tenable. You just based it on the fact dat dey black yo. While Nigerian achievements aren't really impressive in grand scheme of things, they do show that blacks aren't retarded apes Sup Forums types want them to be.

>None of those things affect their genetically low IQs, though.

>it has been proven that the gap between poor and rich kids irrelevant of race is average 15 points IQ
>Starvation, poverty and other enviromental conditions influence IQ
>Flynn Effect in itself shows IQ is not static

>I saw one graph from a Bell's Curve on Sup Forums, book published in fuckin 90s, so I know better

It's not like science had moved on and complicated the picture since then.
Also
>race-mixed kids exhibit bigger risk of behavioural and mental health issues
>all american blacks are racemixed
makes me think

all races have been slaves, it is not my fucking problem if somebody wants to use that excuse for their criminal or animalistic behavior

make all these excuses and use cherry picking, it doesn't matter

you act like africa or mexico don't exist, all these non whites say white america is to blame for their terrible behavior when their homelands are extremely worse in literally every single conceivable way, and THEN say "racist white america, you have to let me in!! i have to live in racist white america!!!"
really makes you think

nice false flag thread

>If you like this cuck, you're as much of a beta bitch as him.

OP, since you are this ass-blasted over some randos opinion, you are officially more of a beta faggot than him. Congrats.