ITT: we see who can post the most beta Nu-male

ITT: we see who can post the most beta Nu-male

>take a look

>le nu male meme
AHAHAHAHAHA LE LOLOLOLOL EPICCCCCC XDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>not wanting your girlfriend to poke your prostate
Gay.

Autism or just underage?

daily reminder this cuck got out alpha'ed by jeb

hahaha wew lad le kek epicc meme my friend le ebin XDDDDD

Autism it seems

triggered

Hot off the press

those spindly arms man

Straight guy with mental issues.

jontron has lost weight

>People still say "But you're a man"
no they don't liar

Lol that's literally impossible. It's illegal to pay men or woman more for the same job in the United States. And it's been that way for like a century at least. The wage gap exists only on AVERAGE because some woman still chose not to work. This myth needs to die fast and die now.

Biological woman, actually.

>heeeyyy sweetcheeks, wanna start start a revolution inside me

this guy wins easily

>numales thread
>posts a woman

this politician being pinned down and having his arsehole raped by a somalian immigrant, there is no greater symbol of the west in current times

KEK has spoken.

I'm calling this for Norwegian Leftist Rape Victim Guy.

True, it doesn't get more cucked than this.

Although it's a bit of an unfair race when Scandinavians can participate, that's like running a marathon against Ethiopians

Spotted the nu-male

Underrated

That's painful

Kek

What a fucking retard.

"Getting punched is the same as imminent death!"

I don't know why you'd change it.
The original is 100x more pathetic.

>Remember how people rightfully made fun of bush for that incident, and it wasn't a symptom of a terminal deteriorating neurological condition?
>Or how the cat wasn't out of the bag on Reagan's Alzheimers until after he was no longer president?
>Or how Ford didn't have his strokes until after his presidency?
>Or how polio didn't affect FDR's brain?
>Or how Woodrow Wilson's stroke occurring in office meant we couldn't preemptively deem him unfit to be president, and he didn't get elected again afterward?
>Or how being blind in one eye doesn't impede your ability to be president?
>Or how any dude would faint from the pain of getting his nuts crushed?

Thank goodness none of your examples could justify voting for Hillary.

Remember when President Andrew Jackson got SHOT IN THE CHEST DURING A DUEL and STILL served a full two-term presidency and lived to 78 years of age?

Is it me, or does he look smug as fuck about that?

I went to Oxford University.
Lived in the stately medieval college on the square where these photos were taken.
The building in the background was built by Christopher Wren, the great British architect and devout Christian who redesigned London after the Great Fire.
I studied zintl ions in there in preparation for my final exams.
Archbishop Thomas Cramner was burnt at the stake by Queen Mary for refusing to recant, not 50 meters away from there in 1556.

And these FUCKING KEKS are virtue signalling about getting fucked in the ass right there, on the cobblestones where half the worlds' geniuses have walked, thought, and prayed.

It makes me salty, Sup Forums. Very, very salty.

>I'm smarter than him

Should be "smarter than he," as in "smarter than he is."

You wouldn't say "I'm smarter than him is."

my head is spinning

You and the rest of us, brother.

>obligatory leftist hate post

Checked

Also 5/14. That's dangerously high.

she'll start out earning more than him, but will take lots of time off, maybe even have a kid. All the while he'll be working gaining more experience and moving on up

Tyrone knows the deal

AYKM?!?

Calling all betas! Just ask for a kiss on the cheek and then turn your head and actually kiss her when she goes in. Odds are you two will keep kissing.

>001

>having that much space between your arms and torso

god dammit people i wanted to make a pic of nu male/ woman feminist side species to actual human gene pool but when i googled nu male i got this

and yes i toke the time to censor every dick out of the search pic and yess i realize theres a tip poking out of a guy.

and yes i used bing i just say i googled it as a term for search, and i really shouldn't but thats nature.

Here's my vote

Is this a cringe thread holy shit, post more of this nu male or neta w/e shit stuff

What a cuck.

How can this even be real?

Just lift and don't dress like a fucking queer and you won't have any reason to be so self conscious when people use the term "nu-male" you whiney little nu-male.

Mr. Nippon, this shit is painful yet hilarious to read through.

>Calling a 45 year old married man codependent.
Seriously what the fuck is wrong with society, why the fuck would you get married if you don't care about the other person?

Was that "maladies" or "m'ladies"?

It's terrible isn't it? It's like schadenfreude but with a twinge of crushing emptiness at the same time.

This has to be fake... Why not just burn down the apartment while he's locked in the bathroom?

I can't actually tell whether or not he's a mutant.

Not even trolling. You're so deep in the closet m8.

Just come out. It's alright.

I refuse to believe this is real, no man can be that pathetic

This can't be real.

This image is so much sadder when you realise that the thing on the right is what his kid has turned into, look at the pattern of freckles on his face

RIP sides KEK

Its time to nuke the planet. Im fucking serious.

I'm glad that this is the kind of stupid life those academic assholes live.

That's a Pu-male.

Doesn't work, I'm still here.

Bow before King Cuck, peasants.

But this is what western society is (going for)

Nippon bringing home the banter

1/3

2/3