youtu.be/fv8V3vnT168?t=2m17s
m.youtube.com/channel/UC7I50pnyj_bPS_0y47fREeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SrdlzmZrCGQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

YouTube Poops in general

PINGAS

maturity

They did.
It became extremely saturated with garbage. People don't want to dig through terrible shit to find the good shit.

TOMORROW I'LL

THE ICE AGE

you know what they say

cool reference

Normies

AM I GLAD THAT HE'S FROZEN IN THERE AND THAT WE'RE OUT HERE

Youtube getting commercialized and clickbaited. Ironically I think YTP's were the clickbait of early youtube in a weird way.

People started getting tired of them, so only the dedicated people survived. YTP isn't dead, there's just less being made, which is a good thing because that means there's less shit.

Also people got tired of the same source material, so many people dropped it entirely instead of finding new things.

Vine

youtube.com/watch?v=RjE749x-e1c

>not enough new material to work with even cs188 just used himself to poops
>sfm was more easier and you can justify shitty arm flaying animations as "funny"

sos

While traditional YTPs still exist, I would say that they have sort of evolved into the "blank, but blankety blank" videos.

CUT THE MONITORS

diarrhea

Copyright enforcement.

Can you make me a sandwich?

They're still alive and well today if you know about such wonders like The Nutshack.

>What killed youtube poops?
nothing. they're still around but the community is divided into smaller factions.

there's veterans, drifters, ytpmvers, channels that only make short videos, group channels that only pull in certain amounts of viewers, and the really popular channels that have managed to maintain viewership

if there's anyone who has done the community any kind of disservice its the faggots who think the popular stuff is the only thing worth watching. fuck you, shut your mouth, your opinion isn't worth dick, last thing i'll say on the matter. thanks bye

A lot of Poops today are choke-filled with memes and cheap jokes and plastered with clickbaity preview images (see: "Zoodystopia"). Non surprisingly, most authors behind these are teens.

Yeah seriously. They were also dumb, the kids it appealed to just grew up. Well that and everyone started making Youtube SERIOUS BUSINESS when they started making a living from it.

I miss Animutation as well as Youtube Poop.

>Non surprisingly, most authors behind these are teens.
It was founded by someone who was currently in their teens also, so what's your point?

some people are way funnier than others, you should be making that point instead

True that. I guess I meant to say that lots of these authors are teens that just do their poops based on everything hip and popular (its always either an overused material like Spongebob or a very modern and popular one, and the jokes have zero originality to them).

Tho to be fair, I haven't browsed for Poops in a long while. Last ones I did were from combuskenisawesome.

>A lot of Poops today are choke-filled with memes and cheap jokes and plastered with clickbaity preview images

So they're the same as always? Are you saying it died because YTP didn't evolve?

This. Very few poopers are worth watching nowadays. NPCarlson, Awfulfawful, EmpLemon

People decided that no fun is allowed.

Nothing.

Youtube poops are dead?

NOW LOOK AT THIS NET

I know there are spanish and brazilian poopers, are there any other non english speaking countries who make youtube poops?

YTPs are technically still alive. But for better or worse they have evolved into general shitposting vids. See things countless videos of The Nutshack and We Are Number One.

MLG Videos

Japan

I really wouldn't consider those to be proper YTPs.

There used to be a pretty big German YTP scene but it died out a few years ago.

Also Japan with their Gachimuchi stuff.

It was never really funny.

>want to post national poops
>can't because it requires knowing the language
worst feeling, i've noticed that american poops have a lot of focus on story, i've seem some dudes literally creating their own little series using edited bits from episodes

How did those happen, anyway? I remember as though they were just all over the place one day. Did the idea spread virally over YouTube itself or were there other websites taking part in tI?

I AM DR. RABBIT

What are some of your favorite Sup Forums related youtube poops Sup Forums ?

youtube.com/watch?v=THneBql36UE

youtube.com/watch?v=NGOV4W4V72g

Finnish poops used to be pretty big, I haven't followed the scene lately though. I think they might've died down though.

you mean besides the obsession with weegee, spaghetti, bowser, shit zelda game, that dude in the pic there, rape, shit jokes, and the overly loud rapid repititions of one syllable of a word over and over again before skipping to some retarded bull shit thats not even funny?
the only funny youtube poops ive ever seen were the john deadcorn and the others made by that same youtuber.

We grew up.

Although there are still some channels pumping out pretty good stuff.

MAMA?
MAMA LUIGI?

Best poops are the ones who edit the audio, no randomly placed PINGAS or complex storylines, just simple audio changes with the occasional visual joke

>that dude in the pic there

They take A LOT of effort to make and you can't always guarantee quality with them, you can only trust known poopers to shit out good content most of the time

Oversaturation and For every one watchable poop there were twenty "LOL PIGNAS XD LOUD NOISES AAAAAAAAAAAAH LOL" and eventually the shit poops became the standard format and the fanbase grew out of it.

France
youtube.com/watch?v=lDwxHsE0wos

my favorite poops are ones that get really weird / psychedelic, but barely anyone makes videos like that. Alientos is the king imo
king of the hill poops are usually the best imo. anything that gets really 'out there' i'll dig

youtube.com/watch?v=CoF42UppkI4

youtube.com/watch?v=fbk20r53VzY

youtube.com/watch?v=1hfqIGUgJnI

I'VE BEEN SAVING THAT TO CALM MYSELF, LEST I GET TOO GIDDY FROM RUBBING MY COCK

WHERE

context?

>Tfw WhollyRufus will never finish the Civil War of Youtube Poop Series.

youtube.com/watch?v=N9E_kED9SEs

It just isn't fair Anons

youtube.com/watch?v=gZIFjF8LPyw&t=831s

The Robbie Rotten resurgence is spearheaded by former poopers I think

I'll go with the moment YouTube allowed copyright takedowns.

I know Keeperofbeans left because HiT has 3 of his accounts killed and he was sick of it.

>all those SpongeBob poops taken down by Viacom
Fucking Pride Patties got taken down. It wasn't even very good, but it was like the most viewed poop of all time.

Post volvic poops

The popular people who use to make them back in the day have gotten older and stopped making them. Everyone just grew up.

I guess all this Bee Movie/The Nutshack/Robbie Rotten stuff is basically a neo-poop resurgence or something.

Ran out of content, in addition to YouTube taking things down on copyright claims, the better animators leaving the scene and a glut of genuinly unfunny ones.

too much effort when people can just make pointless twitch streams or unboxing videos instead

youtu.be/fv8V3vnT168?t=2m17s

THE

Anything by Fawful
m.youtube.com/channel/UC7I50pnyj_bPS_0y47fREeQ

iteachvader put out a delightful back-to-basics Robotnik poop the other day. youtube.com/watch?v=SrdlzmZrCGQ

I enjoyed the waxination YTPs.

There's a dense community of Russian YTP.

>cool
MY FUCKING SIDES