Blade Runner antagonist replicants

>Blade Runner antagonist replicants
>deeply sympathetic morally grey characters

>Blade Runner 2049 antagonist replicant
>DUDE BADASS FEMALE ASSASSIN WHO KARATE KICKS IN HIGH HEELS LOL

She has very smooth hair i just want to pat her head

Your a fucking retard do you know he difference between the nexus models? Also she cried when wallace killed the newly birthed replicant but still had to obey orders

>muh messianic imagery

You're pretty fucking retarded if you think Roy Batty and Luv were meant to be comparable.
Luv is just a villain side kick.

>Predator(s) sequel/remake
>garbage
>The Thing remake
>garbage
>Total Recall remake
>garbage
>RoboCop remake
>garbage
>Blade Runner sequel
>garbage

wow what a shocking turn of events, it's almost as if something is missing and it's all just superficial bullshit

The Thing was a prequel but still a garbage prequel.

>Blade Runner sequel
>garbage

2049 is better than the original. Nice try though

She was sympathetic.

New models are perpetual children who spend their whole lives chasing daddy's love.

holy shit you probably aren't even baiting
this shilling is out of control

this is an actual spoiler that came out before set images leaked with it showing just that
so don't read if you don't want to be spoiled

Can't wait for the new predator film where whatever the things are called(predators?) have defectors that join humans to stop the others ones

I want Marvelkeks to leave.
This film is obviously too smart for them

I wouldn't say BR 2049 is the better film, though it's certainly a worthy sequel. Respects what came before it and manages to chart its own path. Easily one of the best sequels ever.

Hes probably not a shill
Theres a huge amount of fucking plebs here

>Respects what came before it and manages to chart its own path.

Haha what the fuck man, do you just copy paste this from a press package? Jesus H. Christ try to blend in a little

Projection is a hell of a drug. Just wait for thor next month. It'll have the mandatory amount of quips that the tasteless such as yourself have come to expect.

Have you ever considered that a person could hold a different opinion than you and not be a shill? Blade Runner is one of my favorite movies and I really enjoyed its sequel. I stopped going to the movies because of all the filth and mediocrity Hollywood has been trying to feed consumers. TFA, Ghostbusters, Spectre, Robocop, Baywatch are all garbage. Decided to give this a chance and I'm glad I did. It's very much set in the universe of Blade Runner, though its also very much its own distinct entity and the new stuff is actually good.

How ironic you pleb filth

Just accept that it's a good film. If it was some barely distributed film festival release that no-one saw or the critics said was shit then you'd be praising it. Contrarian faggot.

Just saw Blade Runner 2049 an hour ago.

The writing was terrible. The first one asks questions. It is an exploration of mechanic morality, like the book.

The only thing present in 2049 is "UR WORTHLESS UNLESS U CAN HAEV KIDS LOL"

Everything that wasn't the shitty ass writing was good tho.

>this is the average Sup Forums poster
why do I even come here?

Sorry for being honest friend. I know you want it to be good but it's just a cash grab with clear setup for another cash grab sequel.

The tables have flipped, you idiot.

In the original Blade Runner Deckard was a boring dull killer with little humanity in him.
And Roy was a complicated character who showed tons of humanity and complexity.

In the new Blade Runner K is a complicated character who shows tons of humanity and self reflection, while the antagonist is a boring dull killer with little humanity.

Both films just have 1 really well written character, and both are the lead replicants.

Yeah the structure was bad too.

Beginning three locations ending

It was sorry