Is it possible for Trump to win at least one of these states?

>MI
>WI
>PA
>NV+NH combo

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michigan_Democratic_primary,_2008#Polling
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_Democratic_primary,_2008
270towin.com/maps/LlrVB
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/mi/michigan_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-6008.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/wi/wisconsin_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5976.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nv/nevada_trump_vs_clinton-5891.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nm/new_mexico_trump_vs_clinton-5894.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nj/new_jersey_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-6126.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump is ahead in Wi, Mi, NV and New Mexico.

He is tied in NJ

if hillary continues to be caught in lies and fails at the debate (she will) we are looking at a landslide not seen since the 1980's

Imagine if MA votes Trump? Game over

Is there a chance she will drop out? That is the greatest worry at this point. Because otherwise this seems in the bag.

WI is full of red voters and Bernouts, it think it'll go red in the general.

Mideastern WI reporting in btw.

I dont think she is ill enough nor humble enough to drop out.

The deal struck by the DNC and her in 08 was that she would be the gal for 16' if she acquiesced to obama.

Its her turn.

dont let the door hit you on the way out mate

Makes sense.

She's the most deserving candidate ever. She deserved it more than Obama in 2008 he just memed the shit out of her.

It's Trump's turn

It's not possible for him to win Ohio.

Reminder DNC are a bunch of crooks.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michigan_Democratic_primary,_2008#Polling
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_Democratic_primary,_2008

Nah, he's fucked.

Michigan is going red. Internal polls show over 65% are voting for Trump.

The DeVos family knows the stakes this time and is spending their billions to fund private military contractors and protect all polling locations in the state from voter fraud. Financial compensation deals have been made with EVM manufacturers in the form of an offer they can't refuse: Anyone attempting to bring electronic voting equipment of any kind into a polling location will be arrested on sight by armed Academi agents and tried for treason in January.

Similar arrangements have been made by other powerful groups in the swing states. This is part of why DHS wants to get involved: The election was already rigged against Trump via the EVM companies, but they have been taken out of the equation. DHS is making a countermove to try to outmaneuver the PMCs and get EVMs back in, but it's too little too late.

t. insider

Iowa has been blue for 6 of the past 7 elections. It's not going red for Trump.

It's possible for him to win all of them or none of them.

He'll more than likely win NV, and Hillary will more than likely win MI. The other three I'm not sure about.

I still think he can win VA. I live here now and no one gives a fuck about Kaine at all. Primary polling numbers were pretty good for Trump too.

Nevada is going Trump easy. In order of likelihood, I'd say NH > PA > WI > MI

Is there actually any polling on that single district in Maine? It could push Trump into outright victory, but a tie would go Trump also.

>Is it possible for Trump to win at least one of these states?

Ya, probably all of them.

Hillary can't even outwit a cartoon frog.

>Is there actually any polling on that single
>district in Maine? It could push Trump into outright victory, but a tie would go Trump also.

Yea

PA is going red

I want to habeeb :(

You do have trips, but can you offer any proof?

Yes, there is a pretty good chance. One thing though; Nevada is going to be blue. See graphic for why.

MI and WI as well too.

Nice digits! Kek approves, t. insider.

I live in the most traditionally liberal part of wisconsin and I wouldn't be surprised if it turned red

beaners moving into vegas tend to be whiter and upper class expats that hate LA

also sandoval is a beaner and he's the governor

No shot in hell.

NH will not go red, he's losing by 4 there.

NV will not go Red, Hillary is gaining more and more ground there.

WI voted Cruz, they will not vote Trump, end of.

MI will vote Hillary, there's so question, same with PA.

He also won't win OH, NC, or IA.

Fucking delusional.

Meh see voter turnout in the primarys

I hate Trump now

WHAT AN UPSET

>Hillary Clinton will do better than Obama

You realize that 4 points is within the margin of error.

this will happen.

wtf i hate trump now

thanks common sense!

Agreed. I drove I-81 from Northern VA to SW and back last week and saw hundreds of Trump signs all along the way and not a single one for Hillary. Tidewater has a huge military pop. and when combined with all the rural areas it just may be enough to overtake cucked Northern VA. I also got a begging letter today from the Fairfax Dems that I plan on trolling the fuck out of.

yes, michigan

I also hate drumpf now. what a racist loser tbqh!

>Whiter beaners

Makes sense MI could go red. Rust belt stratagy and all. Why is Devos involved?

And Florida...

You mixed up your maine votes.

Trump will get 1, Hillary will get 3.

He'd still win though.

>alaska
>red

>people giving ohio to trump
>people giving nevada to trump
>people thinking trump can win any battleground states other than possibly florida

trump is losing in every single state that matters, and has been losing them the entire time. trump lost, america won.

Why not make that polling external? It would be a morale boost.

Oregon he's going to lose between 8-16% to Hillary.

Colorado he will lose by 2-5%.

WI he will lose by around 2-6%

MI will be close but he'll most likely lose by 3%.

PA he will lose by 1-4%.

VA is no shot. He will lose by 10+%

Of course it is you crazy.

He is ahead in Iowa.

Not for long.

>being this uninformed

you must be one a' them there college intellectualses!

drumpf btfo!!! thanks comrade

that sounds like a threat to me big guy

seems legit

Just shitposting m8eys.

I've revealed myself before many times.

But really, he has a legitimate shot. I didn't think I'd ever see it, but in latest polls he's doing well, mostly Reuters polls.

Alaska is one of the reddest states you fucking leaf

1.2% of the population of Michigan is Muslim. And they will be voting against Trump.

Niggers and nigger sympathizers in michigan will vote Dem. Despite the fact that rich white people with tourism dollars keep the state afloat.

>talking about ohio and nevada
>"he's ahead in iowa!"

are all trumptards this fucking stupid?

1.2% isn't as big as the rest of the population.

Some of those people may not even be citizens, just Somali runoff from MN.

Well, he has been pretty consistently ahead in Iowa. Iowa is full of frightened old white people with whom Trump's message of hate and fear resonates.

I'm shitposting mate, it's 1 AM.

He's currently neck and neck but I think he'll take it. It'll be close but he'll take it.

Dummy, Arab-Americans used to be reliable Republican voters. Now they are 85% Dem due to the frenzy of hate whipped up by people like you.

Reuters poll had him at +3.

They would never vote Republican due to Bush and his two wars in the middle east.

>Illinois
>California

>anything other than deeeeeeep blue

>trump
>winning OH, IN or FL
lol okay...

Tie goes to congress, none of which are required to vote based upon the tickets presented, and can vote for whomever they'd want.

No unless they want a revolution the Congress will vote for the person with the most popular votes, Hillary Clinton.

The Republicans would control the chamber, so they'd probably vote Trump. But it's true, Democrats in blue blue cities would probably be corrupt and rig the counts to run up big margins in the national popular vote. It would be a shitshow.

Some random elector could defect and vote for Romney or Ryan or Johnson or something, allowing House members to vote on them..,

>hillary
>not dying before election day
lol okay....

You sound scared shill. You confident in that 1% PA win for Hildabeast?

House members have to vote on the top 3 electoral vote getters.

Mate I'm not shilling.

I already said I was shitposting.

Reuters has given Trump an advantage as of now. He would have 270, Hillary would have 268 according to their polls.

Your Saudi kike hentai whore ain't looking so hot these days, CTR. Can't wait for the next round of polling after she shit her pants on live tv

>Light skinned beaners =/= White
>Spaniards = White

It's not that hard. Lots of dumbass Americans on here who've never been to Europe think Spanish folks just look like light skinned Mexicans. They are very much in the wrong.

Michigan will go red. None of the other places will.

Why?

stupid deal for her considering shed be fucking 70 by then and Obama would only be 55

even in the best case scenario where trump wins every single swing state, he doesn't have enough electoral votes to win.

in order for trump to win, he MUST flip a traditionally blue state red. the good news is, almost any state will do, it doesn't have to be a large one.

assuming trump has all the swing states in the bag, he will have to focus all his effort on either new hampshire, colorado, oregon or new mexico. i just don't see pennsylvania going red, the urban areas are too big and they always vote democrat. it's like cook county in illinois.

Because Michigan is a rust belt state where Trump's message actually appeals to people.

Nevada is full of spics, the white vote just can't overcome that to win it for Trump. Wisconsin is a left-wing state that voted for Cruz in the Repub Primary. Pennsylvania is a maybe but I don't see it. NH is a libertarian state where Trump's politics don't appeal.

>giving VA to the dems
>not knowing it only wen to Obama because the niggers were excited

Niggers ain't excited no more, son.

He needs to win Michigan to win the election.

NV has too many spics, WI wanted Cruz so chances are they won't go with Trump.

PA is too liberal to go Trump.

NH is too liberal too. Johnson is taking votes from Trump. If he wasn't running, he'd probably have more.

He wins Michigan, he wins the election, period.

Agreed, and I actually live in MI.

>tfw I live in cook county

Also, that's if he loses Ohio too.

Good chance he wins that too.

i know everyone likes to think all polls are false (they aren't as a whole, the RCP average has always been accurate for past elections) but pretty much every poll shows virginia to be in solid clinton territory, often by double digits. i think its a waste of time especially with kaine being from there, it's much easier to flip a smaller state.

Are you sure? I mean passing through rural places in the Thumb and seeing Trump signs is some semblance of hope.
>989 reporting in
Good GOD I hope they fail. Democrat or Republican, idk why anyone from Michigan would vote for another Clinton besides the obvious stupid reasons. The Clintons would fucking devastate our state. I know the demoshits are going to use the Flint Water Crisis as a battle cry against republicans and Trump in general especially because Snyder is a Republican (*which is some low blow strawman bullshit, but people eat that shit up*)
Yeah, because 1.2 is such a deciding factor

>tfw when Johnson takes New Mexico
>tfw when the election goes to the house

>especially with kaine being from there
You do realize he's extremely unpopular there, right?

In 2012 Obama only won VA by a ~100,000 some vote iirc. Trump can swing that back, especially with the black vote not being uppity like they've been like the past 2 elections.

This is what November will be like.
270towin.com/maps/LlrVB

There aren't many nigs in VA outside of Newport News. NOVA is a suburb of DC, I'm sure it'll pull the state towards Clinton. Southern Virginia will pull Trump, but it has less people.

Is Oakland County the bellwether county in MI?

Honestly after seeing Gary get all butthurt over the term "illegals" I hope that if he even does get elected, Bill will fucking replace him as POTUS and he'll pick someone good to be his VP.
Same thing with Trump. Pence seems like the one who should be President

>Pence seems like the one who should be President
You're a literal retard if you want milquetoast early 2000s conservative Mike Pence to be president instead of Trump.

This. I've been to spain and the natives look like europeans, especially those descended from the castillians. Had one as our tour guide, super handsome white dude. the castillians were the original christian kingdom that took over all the others. Very different from the mongoloid admxitures of latin america

Matter of opinion, friend. Do you really believe your fucking precious "God Emperor" is going to be this stone cold alpha running the fucking show with Danger Zone playing in the background? Sounds to me like you're the retard, my friend. Remember how George W. Bush was pretty much just a figurehead who spouted dumb shit and it was really Dick Cheney in charge? That's how it's going to be this time around, that is if Trump wasn't a Hillary plant to fucking begin with. Hopefully if that was true then, it isn't now. hopefully Pence is convincing him that winning would be a good thing.
>tl;dr, Mike Pence is going to be Trump's Cheney, deal with it you alt-right fedora wearing man child
>mfw get rekt, you cult of personality meme magician.
Shave that neckbeard, manchild!

No, no, no, no, and no

>MI
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/mi/michigan_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-6008.html

>WI
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/wi/wisconsin_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5976.html

>NV
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nv/nevada_trump_vs_clinton-5891.html

>NM
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nm/new_mexico_trump_vs_clinton-5894.html

>NJ
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nj/new_jersey_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-6126.html

Those scenarios ranked in order of likeliness:

>NV+NH>WI>PA>MI

kys, literally