How does this make you feel, Germans?

how does this make you feel, Germans?

vice.com/en_ca/read/seeking-asylum-and-finding-love

Absoluty disgusting.

Heifer looks like Lena Dunham

the catch is that he is 5'2

>working like slaves to pay 60%+ taxes to import sand niggers for your women to fuck. Nuke Germany please

literal cucklords

>her future

This was always the gameplan btw. women support immigration because it weakens indigenous men and gives them more breeding options.

women need to be enslaved beaten and raped into subordination

Sad but true.

Dont want take the Leaf's job, but he looks very white to me

I'm a female and against immigration. You sound like achmed

>60% white

If that's true, how can anyone hate the guy? He beat all the odds and got a relatively cute girlfriend in a rich country despite growing up a poor manlet. Guy is living the dream.

come and get it slut

when you'r with a shorter gal, being mantlet isn't as big a problem m8

btw : nice TaTas on the gal, the dude did well for himslf

He's also an atheist guitar player. He probably hates Muslims too. Don't see how anyone can hate the guy

No you are not, I'm mexican and I disapprove this.

>Don't see how anyone can hate the guy

don't worry, Sup Forums will find a way...let the 'Stormies' click this story and watch the hate come flooding in.

The guy isn't even Muslim (and good on him for that). Vice is practically conning their readers to suggest that this is the norm for refugees.

Actually kinda triggers me as the offspring of a race-mixing couple.

You're against immigration of East Asians because you don't find their men attractive while their women find white men attractive. If Canada had a large Middle Eastern immigration you'd turn SJW in an instant. Like the Swedish sluts.

He's a parasite.

Hillary is done and soon so will be Merkel, then all of them will have to go back to wherever this shitskin came from.

They aint going back alive buddy, as with Mexiricans too...