Post characters that are fat and should lose weight

Post characters that are fat and should lose weight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zxcBM-SbP6k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I really think that Emp's fatness is in her head,she has never looked fat in the comics.

No

I like how he used his shading style to immediately direct the viewing are to her crotch.

That was before she gained the weight.

Projecting much?

>t. Emp

Emp pls go

>Suit conforms so tightly and is so thin she needs to shave her pubic hair and can't wear panties
>Hentai manga with spats shows more camel toe

Don't bully Emp.

>Post characters that are fat and should GAIN weight.

ftfy

No amount of weight loss is gonna improve this dumb bitch. Unless she manages to lose enough to disappear completely

Empowered is lame. I got all my over-the-top fanservice satire from Kill la Kill. Atleast THAT has a decent plot and interesting premise

Goddamit stop trying to make Emp happen. Fucking cancer.

Also, sage

Teresa go back to f**cking bed

Blame were-giraffe by night he holds the answers

But Japs can't into booty like Empowered.

Emp wasn't really fat in the books, it's the webcomic that turned her into a pig.

Which doesn't make sense at all - she does a lot of physical activity, both as a superhero, and by having a boyfriend to screw twice a day on average. That burns a lot of calories - there's no reason for her to get so plump, other than pandering.

Sistah Spooky go back to bed, you're drunk and EMP is much, much hotter than you. Eat some empanadas, you skinny-ass wannabe-whitey mestizo.

Got plenty of quality fanart for that

Not shaded enough

I need my asses pencil shaded now to beat off, I blame Warren

Enjoy your 12 year old boys with fake tits.

>reading Empowered for fanservice
how pleb can you get? Empowered is about never giving up, no matter how bad things get.

>ywn capture EMP and make fun of the size of her ass

why even live tho

To be fair even emp's body looks more plastic than flesh

Also T&A. But yeah, I'll agree that cheesecake isn't the number 1 priority.

Who says I'm fair?
>arnoldface.jpg

Be honest user, it's a good comic with great characters but it still gives you a boner.

And that's okay.

EMP wouldn't be fat if Warren stopped drawing her that way. Fuck pandering to THICC fags

>Emp wasn't really fat in the books, it's the webcomic that turned her into a pig.

The... webcomic is just serializing the published books, user

Warren was just trying to differentiate her bodytype from Ninjette, he's right one is an ultragymnast and the other one is just a normal blonde, but I think he should've gone for more definition in Ninjette's muscle tone rather than the extra wide hips Emp is sporting in the latest volume

t. Pedophile

youtu.be/zxcBM-SbP6k

Slime Blob needs an intervention. OC

I'm okay with it. The behavior of the other supers made no sense if she wasn't at least a few inches wider or thicker than say, Sister Spooky, who was exactly her body type but with less tits.

Plus, it's nice to see Warren gives a shit enough about his character to draw her the way she's written--unlike some marvel artists. (Skinny Gert in Runaways, Marvel? Looking at you.)

They should start calling him THICC Boy with how fat his gf is

Kek'd, but not very hard, 5/10 apply yourself

Someone hasn't heard of keijo

>I got all my over-the-top fanservice satire from Kill la Kill.

>That burns a lot of calories - there's no reason for her to get so plump, other than pandering.
All that weight from Spooky's binge-eating has to go somewhere, remember?