Alright, so removing all character, actions and personality out of the question...

Alright, so removing all character, actions and personality out of the question, which Disney princess is the most attractive?

for me its Aurora > Mulan > Cinderella > Moana > Jasmine > Belle > Ariel >> the rest

Huh, straight to the point.

I'll go even further to the point. Which one is more bangable.

Jasmine > Moana > Tiana > Rapunzel > Snow White (I can just imagine her friskyness) > Pocahontas > Aurora > Mulan > Cinderella > Ariel

Blonde Punzie = Aurora = Cinderella > Elsa > Anna >> the rest

Rapunzel >Bella>Ariel>Jasmine>Snow White>Cinderella>Mulan>Tiana>Moana>Merida>Pocahontas

Oh shit I forgot Aurora. Eh, same name as my sister so it would make things weird, stick her in the back.

Pocahontas. The others looks like garbage

She probably smells like garbage.

P U N Z
U
N
Z

Kuzco>>>>>Every princess

Jasmine > Ariel > Kida > Belle > Tiana > Mulan = Pocahontas > Rapunzel > Aurora > Elsa > Moana > Cinderella > Anna > Snow White

Elsa ain't a Disney Princess bruv.

i think disney should do us all a great service and abolish all princesses

it just sets up really bad expectations for little girls

not to mention all the sexist as fuck stereotypes!

Aurora is definitely the most attractive IMO

Gonna spend Christmas watching Sleeping Beauty

Wow rude.

>Aurora
>Ariel
>Belle
>Rapunzel
>Jasmine
>Elsa
>Moana
>Tiana
>Anna
>Pocahontas
>Cinderella
>Snow White
>Merida

SW/Cindy get kinda shafted because the art style of the time is so terrible. All the people in Cinderella have doughy featureless faces except for the sisters, king, and stepmother. Sleeping Beauty was the first princess movie they made where they bothered to actually design the lead characters instead of draw some generic blob-faced woman and man.

Oh but wait

>Mulan

Goes first because I'm a shameless weeaboo

It always comes down to Ariel or Jazmine in these threads and that's why it's more fun to discuss personality or who is stronger than who

Elsa>Anna>Rapunzel>Ariel>Belle>The rest

/tumblr

Moana

Ariel.

Aurora>Jasmine>Cinderella>Ariel>The rest.

Tiana>Jasmine=Ariel>shorty in the yellow dress

The rest are average.

But Mulan is Chinese. I'll just assume you meant Yellow Fever.
/autism

Belle>Aurora>Ariel>Rapunzel>everything else

I wish Snow White was hotter. Like a more sexy pale dark haired qt. She would be the perfect waifu

>gorgeous tier
Belle, Ariel, Elsa
>great tier
Rapunzel, Jasmine, Cinderella
>still good tier
Mulan, Tiana, Snow White, Anna
>average tier
Merida, Moana
>manface tier
Pocahontas, Aurora