Blade Runner 2049 was shot almost entirely without green screen

icgmagazine.com/web/humanity-2-0/

so blue screens instead?

wow i love plot holes and shitty 3rd acts now

Why was there so much sex in the movie? I literally had a boner for at least the first hour and a half when he was sitting next to the brothel with people moaning so hard and Ana de Armas in her chinese dress dropping to her knees to suck him off

Kino

Name these 'plot holes' please

If all the replicants had the same memory as K, why was the horse still in the furnace? If all the replicants didn't have the same memory, was the memory maker just putting in a shit ton of her own memories in the replicants? Assuming she was subconsciously, why did specific information like 61021 and the location of the orphanage show up? Why did the replicant faction even care about her and deckard when the leader was there when she was born, they know who she is, and they know the ability for replicants to reproduce. They clearly don't want to kill her.

In fact the entire replicant faction is a plot hole in the movie.

>one replicant had a kid thirty years ago
>this means immesiate global war

>kill two people in a police station two different times
>walk right out no big deal

>wallace's goons kidnap deckard
>beats goslings ass
>leaves him alive

You haven't seen it have you?

It was also shot almost entirely without a script.

nice pasta but you should try thinking for yourself a bit

Truly epic

>replicants can reproduce and therefore have a soul. Can no longer be used as slave labor
>Hand of the one of the most if not THE most powerful person on the planet, with vast resources, intelligence, and stength. Even if they could prove it was her I doubt anything would come of it.
>idk probably thought he'd die out there or something.

>asks for plot holes
>gets them
>u-um so? y-you should try thinking for urself!!

Based Denis he literally got Ana de armas to strip for him and film her in 3d

So why didn't Wallace just fucking kill K?

wtf is this scene i'm planning to see this movie with my mom

>All the replicants had the same memory as K
Were you paying attention or what? They all have different memories. It's just that K is a detective and the memory became more than just an implant he could forget about because he was literally investigating that memory hunting for "himself"

see

>replicants can reproduce and therefore have a soul.
yes rachel could reproduce, but she was a lone prototype, and the "soul" is nothing more than a concept

>jumping on the first statement made and then not reading the very second one that says "if its not, then why..."

It's just statues

The replicant rebellion caused the blackout in 2022 and the wars before that meant that wallace had to make the new nexus models that would obey and the ecosystems changed which is why Sapper Morton a veteran of the war and an old model was retired

Congrats on seeing your first R-rated movie, kiddo. You will probably remember this movie forever.

but what about this?

On general principles, I still have no intention of seeing this movie despite Sup Forums's seemingly genuine positive initial reception. That said that still does look cool and reminds me of Clockwork Orange.

Feel free to spoil any and all plot points in response to this backhanded comment.

post her butt

If this isn't /ourmovie/ I don't know what is.

There's some titties shots and moaning sounds and that's all

>Second statement
Yes that would follow, she was a contractor for wallace and highly valued because her implants were such high quality...because she based them off her own and modified them. Like K's version he is a boy not a girl and the chasers are all bald like the ones in the police station, it defines his isolationist behaviour

Basically this Robin Wrights character fucking explained it in the movie which is why K was told to find and kill the baby

alright thanks

>On general principles

Everyone laugh at this autist.

Actually a good read, thanks user.

couldn't suspend my disbelief at there still being white people in 2049

Why would replicants be anything other than white?

with genetic engineering and designer babies the future will be 100% white

the webm is in the archive somewhere ii cant fucking find it

>couldn't suspend my disbelief at there still being white people in 2049
im glad this pisses off white liberals those self hating scumbags deserve to die

t. pajeet

I think I'll go see this tomorrow. Doesn't sound like the theater will be very crowded.

Wheres the pasta shill fuck?
YOU ARE HEREXD

Can someone explain the long ass dna matching scene? As far as I can tell they suggested there was a boy and a girl but then they didn't use it for anything later in the movie.

It's sad that 90% of posters don't have the capacity or the will to read even half of that text and will proceed to spam "pleb shit kys" into oblivion

>tfw watching this while on nofap
I wanted to bust a nut inside that hologram qt so bad

I liked the movie user you should watch it and form your own opinion

just wait until the yify drops and the paid shills move on. you are going to see sitewide revulsion. kind of like when people said Only God Forgives was good when it first released

do you white people really believe that youre going extinct or some shit? just because jamal banged a trailer trash fatty (who you wouldnt have been interested in anyway) doesnt mean that white people are going to be gone. You white people should stop complaining and start fucking each other more if youre so worried. All you have to do to preserve your race is fuck more people within your race. I dont get how you can blame others for your inability to get your dick wet

the boy is a red herring, it's him

>do you white people really believe that youre going extinct or some shit?
everybody keeps telling us that we are, yes
it's a demoralizing strategy built to invoke a "self fulfilling prophecy" of sorts

someone in the production design was quite naughty

They did use it later. The duplicate was because Deckard taught his child to "cover their tracks", the male record was a cover up for the female record or something like that

Not really.

was goose the male replicant/duplicate? That would explain why her memories were implanted in himself

Kek

>shitty 3rd acts
is it just me or is this every modern hollywood film nowadays (except say steve jobs or the fincher girl with the dragon tattoo)

>On general principles,
What would that be?

If K suspected he might be the hybrid why didn't he immediately compare the anomalous DNA against his own?

>when people said Only God Forgives was good when it first released
Is it not?

there was no male replicant or duplicate. they "killed" the girl in paperwork and left the boy's "alive" to completely throw off the trail. If they followed the paper trail they'd be looking for a replicant boy, not a replicant girl.

>tfw even I got thrown off by this one

this is competely idiotic. if they are using dna to identify people wouldnt having two duplicate records be a huge red flag?

is it all right if I don't believe this
at least, ryman godling couldn't have seen her there the way we do from the point of view of the camera

>Sup Forums's seemingly genuine positive initial reception
this honestly shouldn't mean anything to you
nobody here is smart or well-informed

It was just fucked up data.

>titties cunnilingus
gross

Damn I was just watching some featurette on youtube, every light in that picture has its own dimmer so Deakins could get the lighting just like he wanted. ABSOLUTE MADMAN

That's what a massive budget like that makes available if you don't have to pay a CGI rendering army to do all the work.

If they used one DNA sequence and it was a girl, she would be found out and dead. I assume that the DNA sequence was a necessity.

he ordered Luv to do so

>just wait until the yify drops
it's a visual medium and 2049 calls for it to be seen in a respectable manner you fucking disgusting POS

Saw the film with my mom and she was pissed with all the nudity and sex. In all honesty what was the point? I know you wanna illustrate humanity on earth has become completely deprived and degenerate as only the poor are leftover but seriously, sex statues and public sex bars is a little much.

>I think I'll go see this tomorrow. Doesn't sound like the theater will be very crowded.
normies will walk out guaranteed

t. americunt manbaby afraid of nudity

Become a Muslim if it offends you.

then why do you come here reddit?

ancapistan

They shot it with yellow screen, instead.

Because anyone with any vision knows that this is the future. How would your Matrix look? Mine? Every hot actress on the planet on a deserted island with little old me.

If Deckard explicitly states he doesn't care if he sees his child, why is him seeing his child the payoff of the movie?

Your mom's uptight.

t. paid shill

Because he's just bitter and seeing how much he looked like her that very last scene was a really big payoff relating to his conversation with Leto and ''that feeling''.

True...human nogs rarely work now, working replicant nogs of the future defy belief desu...

So.......
Is Deckard a replicant?

The goose was just another machine. Deckard's child designs memories for replicants, and she based some of the memories off her own. Officer K just happened to get the one of the horse by coincidence.

Sex is a vital part of the human experience, your mom needs to stop being so prude

That's not the payoff. The payoff is Officer K dying on the steps, realizing being born doesn't give him a soul or more human, it's the fact that he gained his own autonomy, he fought for something more than himself. He found his own humanity in the end

kino

I must be getting old. I was too busy getting sad to pop a boner.

>replicants can reproduce and therefore have a soul

The film explicitly makes his state remain ambiguous thank god

>they look human
>act like humans
>reason like humans
>feel like humans
>reproduce like humans
Therefore they gave and can beings with souls.

how the fuck is audience score that high? the normies in my theater were visibly disgusted at the end

>i'll just ignore all of the shots, all of the cinematography, all of the craftsmanship, and the creator's overall vision, plot holes are clearly the most important thing

Those types of normalfags aren't the type to rate movies on online aggregators.
>normie