If you could, would you?

If you could, would you?

loving wife, 10/10 cutie, low maintenance vs no physical touch, know shes not real.
Still would

What do you mean no physical touch? I don't wanna have to watch the movie to find out. Just curious. Thx in advance.

She's an hologram

Shes a holographic waifu. i'd give it a view. its good

>Loves you more than anyone else ever could
>Exists solely to lift you self-esteem
>Fun, converstational, cute and is a loving wife that's there for you at home after every day

You'd have to be a dumbass not to have one. After the way the woman I love treated me last night, I'd rather have a Joi than ever come close to ever developing feelings for real women ever again

I feel that, man. Too real

nuts, thanks
okay fine I guess I'll watch it

I WANTED HER TO GET FUKED TO death by LUV with a Wallace corp digital strap on

Can someone explain to me what the plot of this patrician garbage was? The only thing I think I got for sure is that botox face Gosling is trying to find out if he's the lost child.

>being interested in women who have no interests and no personality

Tough choice, but leaving Egyptian ancient qt with exotic beauty for mere a generic program is out of question for me.

I think its about what makes something human. Yeah, Goose was trying to find if he was the lost child, but he discovered himself as cheeseballs as it sounds. The ending wasnt really about the child, but what gooseboy chose to do

Why exactly did Wallace want the kid?

he couldnt make replicants that could breed, the child was proof that it can be done

he would most likely dissect and reverse engineer it

I kinda wish they explored Goose and not having parents or whatever because otherwise it didn't really make sense for him to bring Deckard to the daughter as opposed to literally anything else

Good God, yes.

>no interests and no personality
Better than the reputable personalities many modern women have these days. And sorry, Joi did have a personality and interests. Pay attention next time.

Literally perfect

>sends all your information back to the home server including what you last discussed with her and your present location

>what interests and personality
>FUCK MODERN WOMEN and also she had them b-but I won't say them!
k

*repugnant
wew

> I love y-
Fucking broken my heart

Yeah i know what you mean, but he chose to do it. Save him, reconnect Deckard. Actions make the human

>her in the yellow see through rain jacket with the mini skirt

literally ushering in a new age of waifuism. can't believe trump wants to deport THAT

A nice holographic waifu who loves you is honestly worth having the government/Big Business tracking you a little bit more than they already do

The fashion in this movie sadly didn't look that futuristic but her little black top exposing her shoulder and midriff was boner inducing

No

Isn't she Cuban? Trump likes them

www DOT youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg

its already here

The question isn't would, the question is when can I.

>can't believe trump wants to deport THAT
She's Cuban and she lives in Spain, why do Americans always think that every hispanic is a Mexican? I heard somebody in Washington call Ronaldo "the Mexican soccer guy" yesterday.

I think she's more spaniard than cuban, she has the accent

Fucking faggot

Just googled her, she was born in Havana to two Cuban parents and lived there until she was 18. So she's Cuban. But yeah she seems more "culturally" spaniard, she moved there when she was 18 and she doesn't sound Cuban at all. Probably lost her accent over the years.

so business as usual but this time with a qt hologram waifu?

That's shit kys

You people do understand that every siingle mildly attractive cuban girls gets whored out from an early age right? She's taken more dick than pleasure models

How can you whore out a hologram?

only if she let me fuck poor man's daryl hannah

no guts, no glory

>3D

She's definitely a step in the right direction, but at that point I'd rather have my actual waifu as a hologram with me.

I'd change her eye color and hair style to make her more unique to me.

Her interest is you and her personality is to love you.
What's the problem?

Imagine coming home after a long day at work and you're greeted by your virtual 3D Ana De Armas waifu who only wants to make you happy and will literally do/say anything to make that happen

it's almost our time, bros. all of the suffering will finally be worth it

that's fucking boring, you guys just want a robot who will "love" you instead of an actual person with their own life who CHOOSES to love you

>being interested in women

FTFY, no need to repeat yourself

Can she still cook and clean? Or is her single use "conversation". Because fuck that if so.
You don't have a woman move in with you so that you can talk more. You do it for a number of reasons, but at the top is the ability to split costs and chores.
If this "Joi" can neither help around the house or help pay bills she is completely worthless.

My sole counter argument to virtual waifus is always that I don't want to own a slave or a yes-woman but the movie subverts that pretty well. Joi hates K's favorite book, does things without being told to do them and puts herself at great risk all so she can feel like a real person. 10/10 hologram would buy.

>pretending to be a sociopath on the internet