Issa masterpiece

Issa masterpiece.

Blade Runner is an EPIC!

Ladies & Gents, this is why science fiction is my favorite genre of film.

Better than the original. Don't @ me.

Denis Villeneuve is by far one of the best working directors today.

Deakins can't get robbed again, can he?

Not only a sequel to Blade Runner, but also a sequel to Lars and the Real Girl

is there a cam rip out already?

>inb4 go to the cinema you autist
too poor/other priorities

>unironic enjoyment is passé now
>memes within memes within memes

Atleast wait for the bluray torrent and download it then. Watching a camrip of a film like this is really pretty fucking dumb.

Whatever dude, best way to watch. Get some wings from Little Caesars, some Monster Energy Drink and post and browse with the bros while I watch on my second monitor. Then I'll shitpost about how bad it was for the next couple years.

t. obese degenerate ameriturd

whew

>cant tell if ironic shill thread or regular shill thread

>reddit spacing

I'm trying to think back fondly on the movie, but I just can't. Was there a single tense, butt clenching moment in the movie? I can't think of one. The most was when Jared Leto gutted that replicant, and that wasn't even a good scene.

Or you can actually support a movie that deserves to do well

Denis Villeneuve, is that you?

it sucked btw

You didn't see it

Sad!

If the slow burning furnace scene or pic related realisation didn't affect you in any way you're dead.

a tip of the cap to you sir!!! a fellow gentleman of taste!!
every frame was a painting, deakins is so based! yes yes it was a little too white but most of them were bad people so it evens out in this blogger's not-so humble opinion! viva denis! neon is epic!!

>neon
What did he mean by this?

Incorrect

I did actually really like pic related. It wasn't tense though. The ending to the original is one of the things that come to mind when I think of "tense movie scenes".

If the focus of the scene was on K or Joi then I really liked it. If it was remotely about anyone else, like the rebels, Deckard or the villains then I didn't care at all. Would've preferred the movie if it was basically a remake of Her if I'm gonna be honest.

I'm going to watch it with a friend who knows nothing about movies.

Should I force him to watch the first one first? Or is that unnecessary?

I watched it with someone who I thought had seen the original but told me after that he didn't. There's a bit of focus on Deckard and I think he was a little confused at that part because it's very much about what took place in the first one.

it was a e s t h e t i c xD

The Chad kino connoisseur