Save this post

I work for a major polling agency. There will be happenings in the next two weeks which will change everything.

>We've been asked to start polling Biden vs. Trump by some powerful people. Other polling agencies have been given the same order/request.
>DNC has been polling Biden vs. Trump for weeks, but they don't make their results public. Biden is consistently leading Trump nationally by 12-20 points in these unpublished polls compared to the Hillary vs. Trump dead heat.
>Our poll numbers showing Biden with a strong lead over Trump will be released within the next week.
>The Wasserman Schultz-free DNC will use its media influence to push the narrative that there is a public outcry for sick Hillary to step aside and let the DNC choose a different candidate (Biden)
>Additionally, there are people within the Democrat party who will be leaking extremely damaging (smoking gun) documents concerning the Clintons to Wikileaks.
>This will occur within the next two weeks.
>Clinton will be removed from the ticket.
>The first presidential debate at Hofstra University will be cancelled to allow Biden adequate time to prepare.

I cannot answer questions. But please screencap this and save it.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/09/12/the-man-who-discovered-cte-thinks-hillary-clinton-may-have-been-poisoned/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

holy fuck

timestamped badge or something, or go fuck yourself shill

Yea we know. We all watched Gramma Nixon die on youtube yesterday while noone around her seemed to give a shit.

Next up, Dopey Pedo Plagiarizin' Joe!

this

k

Yeah prove it Jew nigger.

One post, mark my words gents

Hillary is died.

That's not how elections work in the U.S.

Why is everyone spreading this garbage?

>IT'S TOO LATE TO GET BIDEN ON THE BALLOT FAGGOT.

SAGE!

"A WRITE-IN IS GOING TO BEAT TRUMP" ....KEEP DREAMING

How many times must the man say that he doesn't want to run till you leave him alone?

HOLY SHIT THIS MEANS SHE HAS ALREADY DIED!!

all these poor chinese cartoons. How does he get away with it??

If this is true we are done. America is done.

>not sanders

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'll say this much. I've said all along that there aren't going to be any debates. Hillary's health now makes that a near certainty.

Plausible.

Check em?

Good luck getting Biden onto enough ballots to matter by November :^)

>which will change everything.
Correction: will change absolutely nothing.
Donald J Trump is on the war march to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
Nothing has or will change.
Propping Biden instead of rightful Bernard Sanders will continue to fracture your party.
Trump will destroy 70% of that supposed lead in week 1. Biden could barely draw in a debate against Palin. He couldn't even beat Hillary in '08.
Don't make us have to destroy Pedo Joe

Poisoning angle is also being pushed. Prepare for election postponement, war with Russia

washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/09/12/the-man-who-discovered-cte-thinks-hillary-clinton-may-have-been-poisoned/

Hillary will never again be seen in public

this

You think what happened to Jeb of house Bush was bad? Just wait and see what happens to "stand up Chuck" diamond Joe at this stage in the game.

Good luck getting him on the ballot faggot

I mean can't they pull some strings? I feel like this is something they would delay the election over

Why? Because theres a 88 at the start of the post #? Doesnt work like that faggot.

I figured it out...

theyre going to invalidate all Hillary/Trump ballots and say only the Biden/Trump ones count...

Biden can't win. Lolis don't like him and even if they did, they can't vote.

Also ballots

Yeah nah.

> I got some juicy info which if I spread it could get me killed
> I'll spread it to pol

Hmm really makes you think

>Biden is consistently leading Trump nationally by 12-20 points in these unpublished polls

stopped reading

SHILL SHILL LACK OF WILL
CRUSH YOUR MIND AND EAT YOUR PILL
SIGN IN LATE, COMPUTER'S SLOW
SHITPOSTING AS DEFEATED CROW

FIND YOUR LUNCH
THE SUBWAY'S BLAND
AND BACK TO WORK: CORRECTION LAND

Poo

>Biden is consistently leading Trump nationally by 12-20 points

In states where they cant get the ballot changed they leave it the same and direct the electoral college members to give there votes to Biden instead of Hillary. This is 100% constitutional.

I can see the slimebags at the DLC throwing a party coup as soon as they smell blood from Hillary. They despise her almost as much as they fear her.

This is a nice meme but it is lies. They are stuck with Hillary, its too late to put anyone else on the ballot in many states. States run by Republicans who aren't likely to want to change the rules.

how is this possible when most deadlines have expired for state ballots? people have already voted.

oh fuck dude they're already shilling him

Its not going to work they tried doing this in australian politics with kevin rudd because he's numbers where higher than tony abbouts, guess who won?

Praise Tony Abbott. Greatest PM of our time. A fine specimen

I didn't always agree with him, the amount of butthurt he caused on the left made me so happy i felt like a kid in candy store

>1 post by this ID

And your point is?

Gonna need a shred of proof. We have too many larpers for me to believe this shit.

His point is that this thread is a ruse trying to jew you out of your precious (You)s. Do not lend him your meme magic unless a sage is included as well.

>How to start a shitstorm of epic proportions: the post

Some people are just heroes

I was thinking newfag was trying to suggest that IDs are carried between threads and so OP has no credibility because he only has one post, but that's obviously not how it works, hence my question. Still don't see his point.

>delay the election

Yeah, thats not how elections work in the US.

Hmm mmmmm. You seem like a shill.....

Honestly I don't believe anyone says that says they are replacing her with Biden. The guy didn't even want to run.

Lol, Biden is a joke. At least he's a tad bit "patriotic". I liked his speech at the DNC convention.

>Liberals BTFO so hard they are posting fantasy threads to keep from killing themselves

>Biden
>Getting on ballots

This is some straight up uneducated shit.

Currently ~272 electoral votes are past the deadline for anybody to be placed on the state ballot. Sure, some of those states can be sued or coerced but the majority will not be.

This strategy will not work and the DNC is well aware they're fucked and stuck with Hillary.

Biden will be an easy target
Paedophile/groper

Just spam those vids and gifs

>I don't see the point after someone explained it to me

You really should consider taking some buckshot aspirin.

If you haven't seen
>one post by this ID
before I suspect you are the newfag. They don't carry across threads but the point is he has not replied in this thread.

>le Biden can defeat Trump

Who started this meme?

If they push Biden in place of Hillary, the elites are 100% confirmed for retarded. He will get destroyed just like Hillary will.

Bernie is LITERALLY the only person that has even the slightest chance of defeating Trump.

Oh he wanted to run!
But he knew he was up against the Clinton meat grinder. They probably sacrificed his son to prove it.
He also knew that if he bided his time her shit would start to float. Biden was 1 of very few leaders who stayed neutral with Bernie.
Probably their safest candidate. More experienced than HRC. Would have kicked her ass in primary.

Get out of your rebbit bubble bernout, normal democrats think he's nuts. Yeah the DNC was rigged against him but he didn't even get the popular vote.

Why Biden instead of Sanders?

We should start gathering dirt on Biden, regardless. I'll start.

STATUTORY DEADLINES PREVENT THIS FROM OCCURRING

SAGE

I'm a Trump supporter, shill. Just stating the obvious.
People don't want establishment politicians anymore. In either party.

The Clinton ship is sinking fast and I highly recommend joining the winning team and saving your soul while you still can.

Just .. wow

So Trump poisoned Hillary and crew?

>And they say Sup Forums has crazy conspiracy theories.

Kek has chosen his champion.

All challengers will feel the wrath of his memes

I don't know why you would think I support anyone other than Trump. I am just stating the facts, bernouts are fucking delusional.

I just made a thread about this 15 minutes ago

They can use the courts to get a new name on the ballots. It's not over yet, family.

Check my thread about this

Is it just me or does that little girl look like she could also be like mid-30's in some angles?

They would never be able to do that for all states though.

Rule 7

It's the Democrats, I'd course they could. If anyone tried to stop them, they'd just sic the msm on them

>12-20 point lead.

I call bullshit. Even Reagan was only leading Carter by 3 points in October 1980. A gap of 12-20 points is complete nonsense.

Not when you consider the (((unfavorable rating))) for trump. A lother of people are voting for him just to vote against her.

>In states where they cant get the ballot changed they leave it the same and direct the electoral college members to give there votes to Biden instead of Hillary. This is 100% constitutional.

Not exactly true. There are some states that the electoral college is legally bound to vote for the winner of the popular vote in the state. It is either an automatic thing or the vote is null. And because of this, Biden wouldn't be able to win.

Same goes for Hillary. Even more so. Oh and the Vagina card

How many states have the rule that the votes must go to the winner of the state?

They would have to change the law in terms of electoral college distribution. Good luck convincing enough states to do this. Most swing states are controlled by Republican legislatures. If this were possible, Gary and Jill would just sue and get on the ballots as well.

Though, even if the grease the courts, you still have Gary and Jill siphoning votes away, more than they are now.

Ballot deadlines have been passed in many states. They would have to act right now for even a chance for this to work

The DNC and powerbrokers/kingmakers despise the fucker.

duh. she is already dead.

Isn't it fucking impossible for Biden or Kaine to get on the ballot in like half of all States?

Explain

No they wouldn't. They can have the name on the ballot replaced if a court allows it. Come election time, it may well have been on there from the start as far as distribution of electoral college votes goes

>>Additionally, there are people within the Democrat party who will be leaking extremely damaging (smoking gun) documents concerning the Clintons to Wikileaks.

Ya blew it.....
1. wikileaks already has the damaging info
2. wikileaks, if they leaked it, would have to vet it and process it, and then release it, it would not be instantaneous... making it irrelevant given time left

You put Biden's name on there then you have to put anyone's name that wanted to be on there after the deadline. The Constitution says nothing about political parties and you are electing a person as President, not a party.

It's a lose-lose scenario for the Dems. Either Joe isn't on enough ballots to win or people get pissed off enough and Jill and Gary get enough votes to steal from Joe and Trump wins the most votes and wins.

How butthurt will the Bernouts be if they pick Biden?

Just looking at what you've posted, it'd already be over because of the specific states whose deadlines have passed--CO, WI, MI, IA, etc

Very

Except there is no such lead, because this is all fake shit.

Just checked and /r/Bernieforpresident is in archive mode

lol the cucks gave up too soon

Johnson and shill would only get their names on if they sued and won to get their names on as well.

The dnc can sue to have the name of their candidate changed. They've done so in the past, successfully, for candidate in new York.

if trump wins then america is done

when trump loses, america wins

>Biden is consistently leading Trump nationally
I refuse to believe this.