We don’t deserve James Woods

We don’t deserve James Woods

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/10/07/business/lisa-bloom-weinstein-attorney.html?smid=tw-share
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Weinstein; America's Jimmy Saville

holy fuck

>twitter screencap
Should be an instaban desu. Go to twitter or tumblr if you care.

videodrome is the best horror movie of all time.
I dont give a fuck

I don't get it

She got what she needed from him. Now shes going to blab everything to her mother, who will use it all when she sues the shit out of him on behalf of a cavalcade of women coming forward.

A reporter claimed Harvey cornered her and beat off and shot his load in a potted plant.

I agree. Hollywood has come too far for a disgruntled old racist like him to drag it down. Hopefully he doesn't get anymore work.

He's an early investor in Apple. He has no need for work other than personal fulfillment.

You guys have a long way ahead before he pays for any of his crimes.

>mfw this isn't a joke

That's a bit of a stretch given what Saville did. If anything it would be Cosby.

Who?

Fresh burns

>feminists
nytimes.com/2017/10/07/business/lisa-bloom-weinstein-attorney.html?smid=tw-share
>As the board convened an emergency phone meeting on Thursday evening to address the allegations, published in an investigation by The Times, Ms. Bloom sent an email to board members attacking the article. She outlined a plan that involved “more and different reporting,” including “photos of several of the accusers in very friendly poses with Harvey after his alleged misconduct.”

>“You have a commercial relationship with TWC via a TV deal so how can you possibly provide impartial advice to Harvey or address this group with any credibility?”
>In a separate email, Mr. Maerov, who declined to comment on Saturday, said that “publishing pictures of victims in friendly poses with Harvey will backfire as it suggests they are exculpatory or negate any harm done to them through alleged actions.”

>Bob Weinstein wrote Ms. Bloom a disapproving email on Friday morning, shortly before she appeared on “Good Morning America.” He pointed out that Democratic politicians were giving away money that Mr. Weinstein had donated to them, women’s rights organizations were calling for him to be fired and actors and actresses were openly stating how appalled they were. “It is my opinion, that u are giving your client poor counsel,” he wrote. “Perhaps, Harvey as he stated in the NY Times, to the world, should get professional help for a problem that really exists.”

Surprise surprise no principles.

Lol fag

Does Sup Forums really think this guy is funny?

He overstepped by fucking her...

The only way you wouldn't enjoy James woods is if you're a twinky little fag boi. How can you not love the voice of hades

>muh Sup Forums

Go fuck yourself

I don't get it

>would be Cosby.

not really , I don't believe anybody has yet accused him of rape and he wasn't drugging people. But considering some women probably went ahead and fucked him I wouldn't be surprised if rape charges come eventually.

they dismember fetuses

Didn't Saville literally rape/molester disabled kids and even dead bodies?

/ourfuckingguy/

What do fetuses have to do with birth control i.e. contraceptives?

First sensible comment I've seen on this board in Christ only knows how long

women want to have abortions so late stage they have to cut up their babies inside them to get them out of their cooters