Youtube videos, Webms. Gifs. Whatever

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WHnhANtx1Ko
youtube.com/watch?v=lWozdT93-1U
youtube.com/watch?v=3P2h2sJ5qnY
youtube.com/watch?v=AqVA2LlRysA
youtube.com/watch?v=IrWf977SjAY
youtube.com/watch?v=q6IvfmjS9lk
np.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4o48g9/hello_everyone_i_am_alex_jones_and_i_am_here_to/d49hqjs?st=it11xeru&sh=0260407f
youtube.com/watch?v=xhbFxvvoKcY#t=4908
youtube.com/watch?v=z9GptmyPn5A
youtube.com/watch?v=ufkHt8dgG8I
youtube.com/watch?v=ID6jqMToJMU
youtube.com/watch?v=cT1301ZvDM8
youtube.com/watch?v=wsPmHZjK_ZA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Super Male Vitality results

They give you a sunburn colored tan?

I'll start by dumping my collection. These are rare jones memes. Be careful while distrubiting or the NWO will get you youtube.com/watch?v=WHnhANtx1Ko

youtube.com/watch?v=lWozdT93-1U

Alex Jones is a woke bae

I never realized until now how much I love Alex jones

youtube.com/watch?v=3P2h2sJ5qnY

youtube.com/watch?v=AqVA2LlRysA

Just a few compilations I made not too long ago.

>"We're gonna take 'em.... and I mean take 'em savage! I mean run 'em down! Take their heads and ram 'em into the concrete; and watch their heads just bust open! AAARRRGGGHHHHH!

>"Just crush 'em! You know what I'm talkin' about -- just bite big, huge, bloody chunks right out of 'em! Nothin' can stop us!"
-Alex Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=IrWf977SjAY

I just wish we were in a poltical constilattion where I could hit on him. But we are not so lovr him (don't forget mia embed )

don't remember that spitting incident. did that bitch get charged?

Do people actually take him seriously? Didn't he say the government got the math to make nukes from inter-dimensional beings?

whatever, fuck face "free market overlords"'

>charges
kek... hardly

if jowls can get away with inciting riots and effectively calling for the storming of government, I think it's a safe bet that the U.$. legal system is blind to anything that doesn't have the sizeable dollar value attached to its prosecution

Source?

I never heared him say that...

burgers love cure-all pills... whether they work or, more often, not

do you not?

>Do people actually take him seriously?
tradie here

after I came across jowls, a couple of years back, I noticed a part supplier where the "Info Worms" banner was festooned across the wall...

there worked a counter lackey who was (is) a complete Jowls-aphile -- believes everything he says, without question... getting into a political discourse with hims and trying to remain neutral is near impossible, as he trumpets jowls and whatever platform is his flavour of the month as if it were gospel

bio
>fat
>disgruntled
>malcontented
>dead-end job
>misanthrope
ring a bell...?

heys bros i live in austin and im thinking about sending info wars an email about meeting alex jones in person. who do? im in college so i could say it is related to that

>that belt

mysides

like an office tour

a better question would be: do you have a function brain?

>yes
jowls is an evangelist snake oils shonk spouting half-truths and inbred pandering retardations
>no
1776!!!!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=q6IvfmjS9lk

np.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4o48g9/hello_everyone_i_am_alex_jones_and_i_am_here_to/d49hqjs?st=it11xeru&sh=0260407f

"We've been to the moon, but it was sort of a "front broadcast" to hide the technology that we actually have. The technology is hard to imagine. The elites may have spoken with inter-dimensional beings to acquire mathematical equations for atomic bombs well over 170 years ago. The theatre we see is just that, theatre. They want to control the narrative of technological progression. But have I seen "little green men"? Absolutely not."

I can't take someone seriously who said ^^

Is Alex Jones the most successful satirist out there?

>"[W]anna do things sexually that leaves their intestines hanging out their rear end."
-Alex Jones

youtube.com/watch?v=xhbFxvvoKcY#t=4908

in / helming from the Bible Belt -- yes

australia vs eu, also fuck carrefout

youtube.com/watch?v=z9GptmyPn5A

this shit is so funny.

>speaks in the dark to the camera for 5 minutes acting as if he has some top secret footage
>"lets go inside"

>Venom spitting Jew
Cool must be a new sub species

you are idiots

Yeah sometimes he says stupid stuff,but often (I'd say too often considering that he says how we're in pretty fucked up position) he turns out to be right (sooner or later).

It's also mixed bag.Sometimes when he says dumb stuff he really means it but quite often he does it as parody or for shits and giggles yet mainstream media portrays it as if he relly meant it and not just goofing around.

I dunno.A lot of his merchandise also screams fake to me (especially medicine related ones) but on the other hand ha has done a lot of good stuff.The problem is whenever he does something good or says something true mainstream public would dismiss it as crazy conspiracy theory and he has to blame for that both bought and controled mainstream media and himself.

prepare to be eu-ized

how drunk are you Takbir?

you are next

i turn into alex jones when i drink

>yells about globalists all day...
>never names the jew

Sorry I don't support this controlled opposition shill.

mark my drunk words.

I don't either he's a faggot like Milo which means annoying but useful to a certain extent.

>The elites may have spoken with inter-dimensional beings to acquire mathematical equations for atomic bombs well over 170 years ago.
>may have

Jones always qualifies himself like this. There are undoubtedly elites who believe they are making contact with interdimensional beings when they smoke DMT, à la Terence McKenna. Yes, it's wacky, but Jones wasn't the one who came up with it either. He's probably had connects tell him about the elites who believe this.

it was sarcasm, m8. unrustle yourself

i will say though that i do like to listen in every once and while, especially to paul joseph watson. they have some entertaining stuff over there

youtube.com/watch?v=ufkHt8dgG8I

PJW has some good points. But he's smug and arrogant, and he's a bad representation of the alt right

Alex Jones looks smelly

Not one guy I wouldn't lick son

I like PJW. What you call smug and arrogant I call confident in the face of crazy leftists that have been shouting down normal people with name calling for decades.

his torso has the same expression as his face

This. I fantasize about giving some paranoid and insane-sounding rant to a rapt audience about secret plots by the government.

Anyone else notice he comes on air drunk sometimes?

I don't really fault him for it just an observation

youtube.com/watch?v=ID6jqMToJMU

you are the ,guy paying, jones gets it, tough guy.

I think this quote is also a good summary of what I think Jones is trying to go for with some of his claims:

"I have deep context for every claim I make. I know some people say I exaggerate, but I believe everything I say. It's just that the denial is so strong, the apathy so deep, that people need something to shake them out of their morass. We're like flowers who naturally turn toward the sun, and the globalists want us turned toward Hollywood and the TV so they can poison us."
—Quoted in Rolling Stone, March 2011

He's done more for freedom, despite his short-comings, than you ever will.

?

>second video
Is that Alex on the bottom? Damn, he got it bad.

He's a political entertainer. He's the first stepping stone to the alt right. He doesn't say anything new. He just packages it nicely.

you are not wrong, but fucking hell you are destroying 'that 70's show'

He does alot of shit that annoys me. I even take breaks from listening to his shit.

But at the end of the day he isnt wrong.

get bent, simpleton

same

shitposters united

he"s a genuine guy, who might sometimes be misguided by his needs for jews golds. i'm off good nigjht

youtube.com/watch?v=cT1301ZvDM8

That bitch is a guy fyi

oh shit I just watched a few of his videos and I definitely won this bingo two different ways

The bilderberg group, kek. All this is true

That's probably that old video of a mentally challenged guy that hung around a martial arts dojo trying to join until the instructor sicked one of his students on him. It's a disgusting video.

Nevermind. It's this and the guy being beaten was black (he died.) youtube.com/watch?v=wsPmHZjK_ZA