It's a Joe tries to make a former junkie relapse by tempting him with DMT episode

>it's a Joe tries to make a former junkie relapse by tempting him with DMT episode
kind of fucked up 2bh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=chtmIJ1wYc4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Id love to see him relapse then maybe he would be tolerable

Few things would make he happier than hearing Russell Brand had ODed

I read a blind item that Steven Tyler did some ayahuasca and thought he could handle doing harder drugs again.

Russel Brand is annoying as fuck, he never ever shuts up

It was a different time

When will Joe get Alex on the show again please?

buzz

post the asian one

allll

Two totally different things. Theres a high on dmt but, its all really hard to process. Nobody goes and pawns their shit for a psychedelic experience and lots of people use them to get away from opiates.

Thats not true, people can get addicted to psychs too. Its less common, sure, but there are plenty of people who ruin their lives with too much acid.

What's not true? That a DMT high and an opiate high are two completely different things and isn't similarily addictive? You're so full of bullshit.

Yes, you can get psychologically addicted to acid, as well as games, gossip, shitposting and eating paper. It doesn't put them in the same ballpark as opiates.

Edgy Brah is literally the best JRE guest

>Former

The guy went back to Uni to study a useless degree and make YouTube videos ranting about shit he doesn't understand.

eh, maybe it would cure his communism

How can someone use too much acid? I'll take one tab and my weekend is basically fucking gone. Doing that multiple days in a row would be a nightmare.

>former junkie
pretty sure he's an active junkie, dude was all over the place on Bill Mahr last night

That's not drugs. He's quite literally just an idiot.

This is very retarded. Psychs arent addictive and if anyone is doing them more than once a month(i was going to say once in 3 months but im being nice) they're seriously fucked up and they deserve their brains to get melt.

You canuse dmt or acid to cure your addictions. If he does dmt and goes back to opiates it means he's retarded.

This is really not an argument. Other drugs and psychs are very different.

his fucking dynamic range is annoying as shit, he shoots up 2 octaves whenever he's disagreeing with someone

Good, Russell is retarded

who the fuck jonses for DMT of all things

JERSEY

Did i say anything about the high itself? People pawn their shit/ruin their lives for any type of drug was my point moron.

I think i touched a nerve with all these psychheads in this thread jeez, i thought hippies were supposed to be mellow.

>it's a joe starts ranting about hemp episode

Mutters into mic, in hushed undertones
>Listen to me Joe Rogan
Have to turn up the volume to hear what he's muttering.
20 seconds later, he starts shouting.
>I WAS SNORTING BLOW OFF THAT BITCH'S ASSHOLE, JOE ROGAN! THIS WAS 1989, DOG! YOU KNOW, ME DOG! I'M A DIRTY OLD CUBAN AND DON'T GIVE A FRENCHMAN'S FUCK!

has Gayface Rogan acknowledged this yet?

fuck I hope russel posting doesnt start again

I ever tell you about the 6 mexican whores I buried in my back yard joe rogan?

How did Katy Perry even look at this fag?

Russell Brand is the single biggest faggot on planet Earth

>hey i was pretending to be retarded
>lel u guys got triggered

Kill yourself. You know you'd be doing the world a favor by doing that.

she said the sex was great

I tell ya Joe Rogan I took that edible and was FUCKED up! I fucked my set AGAIN, JOE ROGAN!. IT'S DA CUBAN IN ME JOE! I CAN'T HELP IT!

He's honestly hotter than her

I don't understand how people can't see how average looking she is behind all that make up

Did you guys know that when THC is eaten it's processed by your liver and that's why Djingis Khan killed so many people it made the climate colder

huh? it was brand who brought it up.

DMT made me receptive to Marxism, not even joking. Tripping makes you see that there is no bigger falsehood than individualism.

>let me tell you summin Joe Rogan this ain't no fucking joke I drive all the fuckin way up here and you blue ball me with that fuckin sasquehanna shit one more time and I'll fucking get back in touch with those fucking mob connections I made back in Jersey in dog and they'll bury your whole fuckin family so deep not even the greatest golddiggers in Atlantic City could find 'em capisce my brother?

Jesus Christ, Joey

it was a different time

>DMT
>Makes you a junkie

Please post this on pol, thanks.

>That shit don't do fuckin nuttin to me dog, enough is enough with this shit, you walkin around like Jack Herer then hit me with this susquehanna fucking weed. You better get some good fucking weed dog, this the second time in a fucking row, cocksucka you better get me some good fucking weed go to a different store

>i use illegal drugs and I'm a communist
Not surprised desu

>people have pawned their belongings to trip on acid
prove it, faggot. because you're talking out of your newfag ass

kek

I think what people dont understand is communism isnt the end goal. The real dream is having the best government, shaping society completely. Itd be like how romans did a bit about rulers.

But who gives a fuck we're on Sup Forums and this place is full of retarded contrarians which some of them unironically defend a guy like donald trump

lmao. this never gets old bros..

>yfw you finally looked into it

There's quite a high tolerance build-up if you use acid multiple times on a short term, so multiple days of doing it would end up with you feeling normal if you take the same dose for about a week.

youtube.com/watch?v=chtmIJ1wYc4

The Beach Boys (being total acid-heads themselves) wrote a song about how defensive psychedelic users get about their drugs